PurplePandaLabs Raw source

View attachment 154043

See the arrow next to janoshik said:?

Click that and it will take you directly to the post that he quoted. From there you can click the arrow in that message and basically trace back an entire conversation between two people without having to sift through multiple, non-related posts.
Another fine example of MSG Labs serving the community one post at a time. The gold standard of the Meso sources.

PS: Official MSG Labs motto

Don’t worry about that hot, red lump at the injection site. That just proves that the juice has something in it!!!

i first saw SWIM on the Blue Light forum and thought they were all referring to a member there.

i remember thinking, man, this SWIM guy uses a lot of drugs. How is he still alive?
I thought the same thing. Funny you said that. I was just like fukn wow how's this dude alive. Wonder how many people thought the same. 2000's? Fuk I feel old

Same.

Ordered similar time, tracking just says held in customs since the 20/08

Gonna be coming up on 2 months now...... just for some test.
To the US? I was told my specific bulk shipment was seized. I don’t know how many customers that affected. If they have reshipped I do not know.

Someone read the buy two and get one free promotion? it works in theory also for all international injectables right?

Are the packages arriving on time or are there delays and problems with customs?

Last edited: