PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I've been busy for awhile. I come back and got the weird obviously hacked email from PPL. Looking into it and reading stuff. Noticed also banner/sponsorship missing from brotherhood site (BOP). I just need to know if PPL has it handled and is currently GTG. Thanks everyone.
PM me if needed.
Ok, found some time and went back around Jan 15 in this thread.

Yep . Got what I ordered and brews came out fine . Lab testing reports are good too . Took less time to recieve packages than past .china to India door to door it took 4 weeks.
Any recommendations on on refined and unrefined gso? I don’t tolerate mct well. Thank you

Accidental like. Just removed it. I think all sources should reimburse for testing. Doesn’t matter how long they’ve been around. Look what happened with Pharmacom and their letro/Adex. No one will test and they’ll get sloppy. Now it’s even more crucial to test due to the lack of raws.
I’m not attempting to create an issue, but why did you also like the comment by ”biggerben” in USPHARMA, aka Serono, where he took issue with my asking the source whether or not they credited for lab testing? I understand that that source been around for a great deal of time and that they have a stellar reputation? Are those the deciding factors? Longevity, as well as overall repute? You say that all sources should reimburse for testing, but Serono does not. Like I said, I’m just trying to understand.

I’m not attempting to create an issue, but why did you also like the comment by ”biggerben” in USPHARMA, aka Serono, where he took issue with my asking the source whether or not they credited for lab testing? I understand that that source been around for a great deal of time and that they have a stellar reputation? Are those the deciding factors? Longevity, as well as overall repute? You say that all sources should reimburse for testing, but Serono does not. Like I said, I’m just trying to understand.
Because he's full of shit. Accidental like? It's pretty obvious once you click it. Impossible to miss. Like I said earlier, you guys have too much confident in this virgin nutcase.

Because he's full of shit. Accidental like? It's pretty obvious once you click it. Impossible to miss. Like I said earlier, you guys have too much confident in this virgin nutcase.
Why do you think that? Have you seen something in the past that made you weary to trust him?

Last edited:
He only carries pharmacy grade items, no AAS. His prices are very good for domestic, if he offered testing for store credit he’d lose money. Reputation has nothing to do with it, Pharmacom has been around for years and I still tested them.

Why do you think that? Have you seen something in the past that made you weary to trust him?
Check his post history. He’s an entitled little cunt who got angry he couldn’t find lab results. Then got mad when asked to test it himself and insulted half the board. Just another noob who googled PPL and ended up here.

Check his post history. He’s an entitled little cunt who got angry he couldn’t find lab results. Then got mad when asked to test it himself and insulted half the board. Just another noob who googled PPL and ended up here.
I’m starting to think you’re right. He never responds when I ask for clarification on his posts that speak negatively of you.

I’m starting to think you’re right. He never responds when I ask for clarification on his posts that speak negatively of you.
Can’t please everyone. That’s what the ignore button is for. You’ll see how many guys join, find a source and then insult anyone who speaks negatively of said source.

Also I’ve never ordered from PPL. He has some raws that tested very well in the lab testing section and from what I’ve seen people like the rep Ollie.

Can’t please everyone. That’s what the ignore button is for. You’ll see how many guys join, find a source and then insult anyone who speaks negatively of said source.

Also I’ve never ordered from PPL. He has some raws that tested very well in the lab testing section and from what I’ve seen people like the rep Ollie.
I placed a very small order with them, as I always do when ordering from a source I’ve never used before, and they managed to handle it rather poorly. Still waiting on a rectification. But, isn’t Ollie still banned for the doxxing he pulled in the “Scammed by PPL for 900” thread? Also, I haven’t seen any recent testing of their finished products. I saw the raw test you mentioned, but that’s about it. They do offer credit for testing, but not if you send it to Jano, to which they never responded when asked why.

I placed a very small order with them, as I always do when ordering from a source I’ve never used before, and they managed to handle it rather poorly. Still waiting on a rectification. But, isn’t Ollie still banned for the doxxing he pulled in the “Scammed by PPL for 900” thread? Also, I haven’t seen any recent testing of their finished products. I saw the raw test you mentioned, but that’s about it. They do offer credit for testing, but not if you send it to Jano, to which they never responded when asked why.
I think he’s back but less active. Maybe try his wicker or telegram? Never spoken to him so I can’t help. I wonder why he won’t credit Jano? Who else can test raws? Hope Ollie gets you squared away, he seems like a good guy.

I think he’s back but less active. Maybe try his wicker or telegram? Never spoken to him so I can’t help. I wonder why he won’t credit Jano? Who else can test raws? Hope Ollie gets you squared away, he seems like a good guy.
It's some kind of a personal beef I guess.

Also less chance somebody actually tests the stuff if the biggest testing service ain't credited.

Oh, I wasn’t trying to get you to act as a PPL rep so that you can fix my problem. I was just sharing my first experience. Yeah, they specifically state that to receive credit, it has to he sent to ChemTox in France. I found it very strange that they don’t accept Jano results, as well as their reluctance to give a reason why.

You are going to filter the solution in the end so it really don't matter you can use unrefined cold press gso no problem
Unrefined, non-USP oils contain what, exactly? Of course you can’t answer that because they contain whatever the Hell the manufacturer puts in them. Buying USP guarantees that what the label says is in the bottle is in fact the only thing in the bottle. If you’re consuming the oil then yeah, it doesn’t matter what little impurities are in there, your stomach can handle those. But when you’re injecting it it’s worth spending the extra $5 to know that you’re getting a clean product.

Alright gentleman, when I became I rep I said that I'd be as honest as possible. So here's the scoop....

There's no data breach, not like you're thinking. I'm not a tech guy, so if I use the wrong wordage, don't kill me. We checked the logs and there's been no one logging into the site other than the 2-3 people that are supposed to be. I cannot even log onto the site. The security on the site is solid.

What's happened is it's our shipper, that we used. Past tense. We found out that he was stealing from us and fired him. Apparently he had an exit plan, and that was to save some names and emails and send some emails. Sucks. I know. I'm not making lite of it or down playing it, full disclosure. I even got a letter.

He's being delt with on that side of the world. So ignore the email. It's 100% BS, and don't send anyone any money. I'd say don't even reply to em, but I know a few of you have.

Again, not trying to down play it. It sucks. Just wanted to put it out there. For anyone that was effected here's a discount code a5h9v4 it's for 10%. We do and are now using a different shipping method.
I don't think that coupon code works anymore.