PurplePandaLabs Raw source

:oops: Wow. Is this a joke? Satire, perhaps? If not, put the source's dick down and wipe your chin. Fuckin' hell.
giphy-2-1495036952.gif

1. Asking specifically why PPL don't reimburse for Jano testing is not asking for a "freebie". It's a perfectly legitimate question regarding a practice Meso strongly requests of its sources: testing reimbursement. This is good for both customers AND the source.

2. "it's not normal for a steroid source to exist". Do you hear yourself??? What, you think Panda and alllll the other sources are doing this out of the goodness of their heart? They exist because there is a metric fuck-ton of easy money to be made. They would NOT exist but for US, the consumers.

For a guy who's been here for nearly 10 years, you've completely missed the ethos of this forum, you absolute donut.

"Meso strongly requests"?

Meso is not an entity that has one will.
It is comprised of little brats like you and your friend above who constantly ask for "reimbursement".
You don't even realize it's another way to free things.
"Reimbursement" means you didn't pay for it in the end, which means it's free.

I never said they had a heart, I said their existing is not a given, and they don't owe you anything. It's a business, if you get something free it will be the cherry on top, but that's not the usual way of doing business.

For a guy who's been here for so little time you should read more and post less.

I wanted to comment that my domestic tracking number has updated to “untrackable” and wondering if anyone has experienced the same and if so how did it turn out

I wanted to comment that my domestic tracking number has updated to “untrackable” and wondering if anyone has experienced the same and if so how did it turn out
IIRC the tracking numbers are only good for 30 days. After that the tracking number changes. This has happened to me two times. The first time I got my package. The second time I am still waiting on my package that was ordered July 30th. My first shipment took around 7 weeks to recieve

It would have taken the same time for you to go check directly on their website.

Thanks for your helpful comment.

It wasn't listed on the site but there were comments in this thread about them having sold it in the past - which is why I asked here.

Now, unless you have something worthwhile to contribute, shut the fuck up.

Active hyperlinks to e-commerce website domains is prohibited
Thanks for your helpful comment.

It wasn't listed on the site but there were comments in this thread about them having sold it in the past - which is why I asked here.

Now, unless you have something worthwhile to contribute, shut the fuck up.

Funny how I found Trestolone in under 20 seconds:
[EDIT: ACTIVE HYPERLINK IN VIOLATION OF RULES REMOVED]

And Deca under 10:

You may want to invest in some good nootropics instead of Trest.

Funny how I found Trestolone in under 20 seconds:

And Deca under 10:

You may want to invest in some good nootropics instead of Trest.
As I've said above - please shut the fuck up unless you have something meaningful to contribute.

Perhaps I can interest you in some of those nootropics?

As I've said above - please shut the fuck up unless you have something meaningful to contribute.

Perhaps I can interest you in some of those nootropics?
They’d probably do him some good, considering he has trouble understanding simple questions and thinks asking PPL why they won’t specifically reimburse for Jano testing is tantamount to demanding freebies. Also, it’s disconcerting seeing SkankHunt "like" his initial response, given he’s the respected resident tester and credits help to take some of the weight off, but no matter.

Last edited:
"Meso strongly requests"?

Meso is not an entity that has one will.
It is comprised of little brats like you and your friend above who constantly ask for "reimbursement".
You don't even realize it's another way to free things.
"Reimbursement" means you didn't pay for it in the end, which means it's free.

I never said they had a heart, I said their existing is not a given, and they don't owe you anything. It's a business, if you get something free it will be the cherry on top, but that's not the usual way of doing business.

For a guy who's been here for so little time you should read more and post less.
Swing and a miss.

Are you noticing how nobody is agreeing with you? Do you have the nutsack to admit when you're wrong? Or will you continue to make an ass out of yourself?

Your response is so stupid, I can tell attempting to get through to you is pointless, but I'll humor you one more time.

1. "meso is not an entity that has one will'
You know what? You're totally right. There absolutely isn't a general set of requirements the members of this forum have consistently asked sources to comply with. You know, like pics of stock with a crumpled piece of paper that says "meso" on it, lab tests of products, oh...and a reimbursement policy for customer lab tests and bloodwork. Nope. Never seen it.
Those sound like good ideas though, eh? If only there was a forum where they've been implemented for years....

2. Testing reimbursement is a GOOD thing for sources. Your smooth brain still seems to be struggling to grasp this.
a) It shows a confidence by the source in their product, encouraging more sales.
b) 3rd party tests (e.g. those not done by the source) are the BEST advertisement a source can get. Look what happened with pharmaqo as one example. A good 3rd party test result can easily produce 100x in revenue what it costs the source to reimburse. This is why Panda ALREADY HAS A TESTING REIMBURSEMENT POLICY. So I guess it is "the usual way of doing business" here, you mongoloid sandwich.

They’d probably do him some good, considering he has trouble understanding simple questions and thinks asking PPL why they won’t specifically reimburse for Jano testing is tantamount to demanding freebies. Also, it’s disconcerting seeing SkankHunt "like" his initial response, given he’s the respected resident tester and credits help to take some of the weight off, but no matter.
I'd bet a large sum of money Skank didn't read the entire post fully...just saw what he misinterpreted as someone advocating for payiing for your own testing, which he no doubt supports as the forum's resident patron saint of testing.

Had he actually read the whole post and understood the specificity of what you were originally asking, I can't imagine he'd support this cranky old dipshit.

I'd bet a large sum of money Skank didn't read the entire post fully...just saw what he misinterpreted as someone advocating for payiing for your own testing, which he no doubt supports as the forum's resident patron saint of testing.

Had he actually read the whole post and understood the specificity of what you were originally asking, I can't imagine he'd support this cranky old dipshit.
Indeed. I can only hope he either liked it by mistake or he merely glanced over it and misunderstood. You get a good feel for a source and how much they respect you and their product when they respond to someone asking if they credit for third-party labs. Skanks and others testing efforts have been invaluable in keeping sources honest and running off the ones that are selling products that could harm people. Hell, even stellar testing alone isn't a guarantee, as evidenced by Mr.PQR's atrocious behavior towards customers and his willingness to pass Skanks results off as his own. I find it rather fascinating that there is an almost 10 year member of this forum finding an issue with the notion of continually testing products.

Indeed. I can only hope he either liked it by mistake or he merely glanced over it and misunderstood. You get a good feel for a source and how much they respect you and their product when they respond to someone asking if they credit for third-party labs. Skanks and others testing efforts have been invaluable in keeping sources honest and running off the ones that are selling products that could harm people. Hell, even stellar testing alone isn't a guarantee, as evidenced by Mr.PQR's atrocious behavior towards customers and his willingness to pass Skanks results off as his own. I find it rather fascinating that there is an almost 10 year member of this forum finding an issue with the notion of continually testing products.
You think too highly of that dumb virgin

ordered and paid for 700USD. No confirmation no answer for my emails and no tracking link.
Olliejacob not answering.

Anyone have similar experience?

Email melody or whatever her name is and let her know. She might give you a new tracking number.

ordered and paid for 700USD. No confirmation no answer for my emails and no tracking link.
Olliejacob not answering.

Anyone have similar experience?
Idk why you retards insist on contacting fucking Ollie for everything. They have a customer service email. Use it.
I seem people panic because they can't place any orders because Ollie isn't answering. Like they don't have a website you can purchase from. You look like headless chicken running around without Ollie thinking you need him