PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Reporting in that I just received my order. It took less than three weeks shipped within the lower 48. The gear I ordered last year was legit, and I'm confident this batch will prove to be as well.

I remain impressed with their packaging. It's clever and actually pretty nice looking. I wish some stuff I ordered from Amazon came in such quality packaging.

Why do you not offer credit for lab testing if one sends it to Jano?

Why do people have to be begging from freebies in such an entitled manner?
"Why don't they??"
Always a negative framing.

Did you ever ask why such a great source in the first place?
Have you ever been grateful that they never scammed anyone, always respond quickly and courtously, always have top notch purity products?

You start from the paradigm that it's normal that a steroid source exists. It's not.
They do, their existence is a blessing to everyone here, stop being a little brat about everything and start moving your ass to earn more money to stop asking for freebies in your life.

Be a grown up and pay for things.

"Why don't they??"

Have you ever been grateful that they never scammed anyone, always respond quickly and courtously, always have top notch purity products?

You start from the paradigm that it's normal that a steroid source exists. It's not.
They do, their existence is a blessing to everyone here, stop being a little brat about everything and start moving your ass to earn more money to stop asking for freebies in your life.

Hmm. I was going to respond to you with a well-thought reply, but after having read this a second time, I’ll just frame this quote for everyone else to see. “Their existence is a blessing to everyone here.” You know, just in case they miss it. I feel blessed. Thank you, Saint of the Purple Panda Laboratory. Anyways, aside from that silliness, PPL, why do you not offer credit if one sends their PURCHASED products to Jano, but will offer credit if one sends their prodcuts to ChemTox?

Hello everyone,

So now that a couple months went by. Do we have a picture of the VAT/customs situation in eu? Are packages still landing?

"Why don't they??"

:oops: Wow. Is this a joke? Satire, perhaps? If not, put the source's dick down and wipe your chin. Fuckin' hell.
giphy-2-1495036952.gif

1. Asking specifically why PPL don't reimburse for Jano testing is not asking for a "freebie". It's a perfectly legitimate question regarding a practice Meso strongly requests of its sources: testing reimbursement. This is good for both customers AND the source.

2. "it's not normal for a steroid source to exist". Do you hear yourself??? What, you think Panda and alllll the other sources are doing this out of the goodness of their heart? They exist because there is a metric fuck-ton of easy money to be made. They would NOT exist but for US, the consumers.

For a guy who's been here for nearly 10 years, you've completely missed the ethos of this forum, you absolute donut.

Last edited:
"Why don't they??"

I hope that you write with google translate and somehow he made a mistake on what you original wrote and what he translate in english

Does the ppl website not allow vpn's anymore? I use proton vpn and I can't get the page to load but if I disconnect from the VPN the page loads up.

I hope that you write with google translate and somehow he made a mistake on what you original wrote and what he translate in english

From the looks of it you are the one in need of a good translation, or a good English teacher.

Hmm. I was going to respond to you with a well-thought reply, but after having read this a second time, I’ll just frame this quote for everyone else to see. “Their existence is a blessing to everyone here.” You know, just in case they miss it. I feel blessed. Thank you, Saint of the Purple Panda Laboratory. Anyways, aside from that silliness, PPL, why do you not offer credit if one sends their PURCHASED products to Jano, but will offer credit if one sends their prodcuts to ChemTox?

How about you try the "well-thought reply"?
I have my doubts on your intellectual capacity to produce such a thing.