PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Just a trend… lot of people eat ton of saturated fats / crappy sugars and are scared by some molecules of benzyl benzoate… pharma uses 1% and 10 or 20% , it depends on gear’s concentration..

its a trend like saying “test ethanate” , regurgitating shit , ethanate doesnt mean a fuck… ethanoic acid its the acetic one, fuckin short… enanthate comes from heptanoic acid, called even enanthic…

same applies for starting tren ace dosage at 100mg eod, or avoiding aromatase inhibitors because some said it, without checkin your bloodworks first..

Some things become dogmas, even if i have to point out that sometimes there are good intentions behind it..

i just prefer playing safe and using 20% of BB, instead of hoping it wont crash when cold comes, dont give a fuck about that extra 5% BB… saturated fats are way worst than a fuckin 5% of BB.. or even a girlfriend that doesnt wanna share her female friends with you doing eesomes…. Or, shivers man, shivers, i heard about some girlfriends that DONT SWALLOW… could you believe it? Thats fuckin terrible/unbelievable/ but mostly Unacceptable

View attachment 152539
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Ordered a month ago and still nothing. I paid for fast delivery but Melody said they are no longer offer fast shipping... ?
I placed multiple orders so far, the most recent one two days ago thru the website and fast shipping was still an available option.

Yeah exactly, if it's held by customs for 2 weeks it's not going to be released for whatever reason. I've no idea why they think 8 weeks makes a difference. It's held it's held.

Either I get a love letter from them saying trying to import prohibited goods or it's going to be about VAT rules again.... both of which you are fucked.

I know all this because i've seen seizure letter they are supposed to send. If I get one it's not getting released and i'm not waiting 8 weeks lol.

My tracking number was also updated on the 20th saying "held by customs" so it's been a further 9 days and nothing....

I knew there was a problem when I saw it had arrived in the uk on the 8th and i've not received it in 3 weeks.
Keep the thread updated.

Anyone had PPL's trestolone acetate (MENT) raw powder tested by @janoshik ?

I'm about to pull the trigger on this one, but would like some reassurance first.

Yes please. And where do all these ppl janoshik tests end up? Janoshik says he gets a lot of tests but I have looked in the test section of the board and I can't really find any. Are they posted somewhere else?

Yes please. And where do all these ppl janoshik tests end up? Janoshik says he gets a lot of tests but I have looked in the test section of the board and I can't really find any. Are they posted somewhere else?

Well he privately performs lots of tests upon requests.
It's not like he is going to post all of them somewhere.

Anyone had PPL's trestolone acetate (MENT) raw powder tested by @janoshik ?

I'm about to pull the trigger on this one, but would like some reassurance first.
I’ve been using it for the last eight months. If it’s something else then it’s a substance heretofore unknown to blood testing machinery. Because both ELICA and LC/MS-MS blood work has shown…nothing. E2<10, TT damn near zero, yet I feel like I did when I first went on trt. I would send it off, but I don’t know that Panda even gives credit anymore. Frankly the shipping cost is so damn high it doesn’t even make it worth it to get a $100 credit or whatever it is he gives out nowadays.

So we have a bunch of assholes here who sends raws to test and don't post the results?? Wtf is the point of that
People that do the testing aren't obligated to share anything with anyone. The point is so that the individual can see the purity of the raws for themselves.

That mentality you're exhibiting is called "entitlement"

People that do the testing aren't obligated to share anything with anyone. The point is so that the individual can see the purity of the raws for themselves.

That mentality you're exhibiting is called "entitlement"
I didn't say they were obligated to you dumbfuck. But it's selfish.

I didn't say they were obligated to you dumbfuck. But it's selfish.
It's pretty clear that you never have a good argument because your only retort is always name calling. You need to be more introspective, because you clearly have no self awareness. You calling anyone a dumbfuck is highly hypocritical.

But you believing you're entitled to their information is proof that you believe they're obligated to show their test results. So no, you didn't directly say they're obligated, but your shit attitude and stupid comments say otherwise.

It's pretty clear that you never have a good argument because your only retort is always name calling. You need to be more introspective, because you clearly have no self awareness. You calling anyone a dumbfuck is highly hypocritical.

But you believing you're entitled to their information is proof that you believe they're obligated to show their test results. So no, you didn't directly say they're obligated, but your shit attitude and stupid comments say otherwise.
Who the fuck said I was entitled to it you fucking moron?
Shittiest strawman argument i have ever seen. I said I found it to be selfish. So fucking what?

Who the fuck said I was entitled to it you fucking moron?
Shittiest strawman argument i have ever seen. I said I found it to be selfish. So fucking what?
You sound like a child that just learned bad words lol.

You clearly have no concept of how communication works. By saying:
So we have a bunch of assholes here who sends raws to test and don't post the results?? Wtf is the point of that
You're very clearly implying that you, and/or everyone else are entitled to the information these people are getting on the content of their raws.

Maybe you don't know what entitlement means.

Entitled: To give right to

This means you believe you have the right to their information regarding raw composition. So quit being an entitled little bitch. No one has to post any results of anything on a public forum because your whiney bitch ass didn't pay for them.