PurplePandaLabs Raw source

why do people keep using 2% 15% instead of standard 2% 18% ?

is there a reason to have less bb ?

noob question
Just a trend… lot of people eat ton of saturated fats / crappy sugars and are scared by some molecules of benzyl benzoate… pharma uses 1% and 10 or 20% , it depends on gear’s concentration..

its a trend like saying “test ethanate” , regurgitating shit , ethanate doesnt mean a fuck… ethanoic acid its the acetic one, fuckin short… enanthate comes from heptanoic acid, called even enanthic…

same applies for starting tren ace dosage at 100mg eod, or avoiding aromatase inhibitors because some said it, without checkin your bloodworks first..

Some things become dogmas, even if i have to point out that sometimes there are good intentions behind it..

i just prefer playing safe and using 20% of BB, instead of hoping it wont crash when cold comes, dont give a fuck about that extra 5% BB… saturated fats are way worst than a fuckin 5% of BB.. or even a girlfriend that doesnt wanna share her female friends with you doing eesomes…. Or, shivers man, shivers, i heard about some girlfriends that DONT SWALLOW… could you believe it? Thats fuckin terrible/unbelievable/ but mostly Unacceptable

5DE091C5-9134-47CE-837D-A7869F85E89D.gif

why do people keep using 2% 15% instead of standard 2% 18% ?

is there a reason to have less bb ?

noob question
Personal preference and the compound brewed. I haved brewed Test E with 0% BB. If I was concerned about the shell life of my brew, maybe more BB would be beneficial.

Just a trend… lot of people eat ton of saturated fats / crappy sugars and are scared by some molecules of benzyl benzoate… pharma uses 1% and 10 or 20% , it depends on gear’s concentration..

its a trend like saying “test ethanate” , regurgitating shit , ethanate doesnt mean a fuck… ethanoic acid its the acetic one, fuckin short… enanthate comes from heptanoic acid, called even enanthic…

same applies for starting tren ace dosage at 100mg eod, or avoiding aromatase inhibitors because some said it, without checkin your bloodworks first..

Some things become dogmas, even if i have to point out that sometimes there are good intentions behind it..

i just prefer playing safe and using 20% of BB, instead of hoping it wont crash when cold comes, dont give a fuck about that extra 5% BB… saturated fats are way worst than a fuckin 5% of BB.. or even a girlfriend that doesnt wanna share her female friends with you doing eesomes…. Or, shivers man, shivers, i heard about some girlfriends that DONT SWALLOW… could you believe it? Thats fuckin terrible/unbelievable/ but mostly Unacceptable

View attachment 152539
most legendary answer ive ever recieved to a question