PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Love your sense of humor lol. Bet your brew may just blow you away (or blow you up)...who knows???
As far i remember there was a coupon with that bold cyp and it was a blow job from Melody, but i dont remember it very well.. there are chances im just dreaming it…

anyway I don’t like anymore anything else beside some test, primobolan and some tren ace… bold crashed my estrogens… e2 so low and e1 fuckin high…

so i will be using just 500mg test prop, like 800mg primo and 175mg tren ace .. will play with aromasin if wanna higher estrogens… i ll reconsider swapping tren with oxymetholone in the week Tren off..

As far i remember there was a coupon with that bold cyp and it was a blow job from Melody, but i dont remember it very well.. there are chances im just dreaming it…

anyway I don’t like anymore anything else beside some test, primobolan and some tren ace… bold crashed my estrogens… e2 so low and e1 fuckin high…

so i will be using just 500mg test prop, like 800mg primo and 175mg tren ace .. will play with aromasin if wanna higher estrogens… i ll reconsider swapping tren with oxymetholone in the week Tren off..
Sounds good. I plan a simple 750mg Test C run with proviron this winter if all goes well in getting some nagging health issues dealt with. Orals I gave up on as they adversely affect me now considering I am getting older.

Sounds good. I plan a simple 750mg Test C run with proviron this winter if all goes well in getting some nagging health issues dealt with. Orals I gave up on as they adversely affect me now considering I am getting older.
Same here man, oxy killed my appetite after a week, and tren killed it + heartburn at 3rd week… so this time i stopped tren ace at half of 3rd week, and swapped it with oxa for a week… at the end of that 3rd week on tren i had heartburn, now i m fine… so ill retry oxymetholone 1 week ON 3 week off (or maybe 2 weeks on tren ace 175mg)

why dont you take primobolan into consideration?

Same here man, oxy killed my appetite after a week, and tren killed it + heartburn at 3rd week… so this time i stopped tren ace at half of 3rd week, and swapped it with oxa for a week… at the end of that 3rd week on tren i had heartburn, now i m fine… so ill retry oxymetholone 1 week ON 3 week off (or maybe 2 weeks on tren ace 175mg)

I might consider adding primo but that stuff's a bitch to find as it's easily faked.

Try supplementing with 5-7.5 grams of glutamine for the heartburn. Plenty of info on that on meso.

my 3 20ml vials of the 300test E came in been using it for a week 0 pip Also had a small acne breakout only doing 2 shots of 200mg a week so safe to assume it is not under dosed.

Hi.
Just curious why did you use 50/50 GSO/MCT.

I have some GSO left over and next brew i will be using MCT.

Your post had me thinking if i should mix them.
100% MCT oil causes a little pip for me. 50/50 mix with GSO or CSO causes me no discomfort and thins the oil out a bit.