PurplePandaLabs Raw source

It looks like the website has changed everything to be white text font on white background. Is this intended? You can still read stuff by highlighting everything. Are orders processing as normal?

Anyone else in UK got their package recently? Mine seems to have been stuck in UK customs for 3 weeks. Which is fucking ridiculous. How can they be so slow? Not got any kind of letter from them.

Has anyone ordered the domestic anavar recently? I know the labmax tests have a bad rep but my anavar failed the labmax test.

it’s my first cycle so I’m concerned if I actually got dbol. Nothing against dbol, but I dont want that to be my first cycle… where can I get a more reliable test done?

edited to add: I’m female that’s why I want to start with var.

Has anyone ordered the domestic anavar recently? I know the labmax tests have a bad rep but my anavar failed the labmax test.

it’s my first cycle so I’m concerned if I actually got dbol. Nothing against dbol, but I dont want that to be my first cycle… where can I get a more reliable test done?

Send it to Jano. Otherwise you’re just guessing. Since you’re female and the downside of guessing is a lot worse than it is for a man I would say the $100 you’ll spend on testing would be worth the peace of mind.

Edit to add: Panda’s US domestic is on its third (fourth?) iteration and every previous version has been a bigger disaster than the Afghanistan pullout. If you’re genuinely that hard up for a source then by all means roll that clit-enlarging dice, but don’t be shocked if it’s a total clusterfuck.

If any source got caught selling dbol instead of anavar it would be a PR disaster for them.

But only way to be absolutely sure is lab tests. Are you sure you followed labmax directions precisely? Also did you take in pics? could post here for others to look at the colour.

What did the labmax test say it was if not anavar?

It started red kind of, more like reddish brown. The liquid got dark really quickly and turned a dark brown color. No fluorescence under the UV light. I tried 2 tests because I thought maybe I did it incorrectly. But both tests had the same reaction.

I think the test is indicating dbol, but I read that the fillers used can affect the results so I don’t want to accuse anybody of anything. I’ll reach out to janoshik

C61E3A15-A768-4233-B3CE-94839817C73A.jpegE6E14A55-84B3-4B97-AE58-3B3B18111197.jpeg

It started red kind of, more like reddish brown. The liquid got dark really quickly and turned a dark brown color. No fluorescence under the UV light. I tried 2 tests because I thought maybe I did it incorrectly. But both tests had the same reaction.

I think the test is indicating dbol, but I read that the fillers used can affect the results so I don’t want to accuse anybody of anything. I’ll reach out to janoshik

View attachment 152683View attachment 152684
Definitely get it tested by a real lab. At home tests are known to be very unreliable

If any source got caught selling dbol instead of anavar it would be a PR disaster for them.

But only way to be absolutely sure is lab tests. Are you sure you followed labmax directions precisely? Also did you take in pics? could post here for others to look at the colour.

What did the labmax test say it was if not anavar?
PR disaster? What's with the added drama lol? You're incredibly naive if you think a few bad reviews sinks a business.

So for some fucking reason uk customs have decided to seize my test. Absolutely fuming because zero idea why? gear is legal here and importing it is breaking no laws. Especially in personal use quantities. For reference it was 5 vials of test e.

Anyone got any experience with this?

"英国, 海关查扣,详情请咨询【英国】" on my tracking which stands for UK, customs seizure, please contact 【UK】 for details.

I've received no letter or anything from the useless cunts.

Edit: appears technicality in law says buying them abroad and posting them isn't legal, but carrying in them on yourself is. I guess I never had an issue before ever because that's frankly retarded.

So I guess only next step is to ask for a reship and hope the same thing doesn't happen?

My powders from PPL arrived no problem. And quickly too, under 3 weeks. So I guess i'll be forced to homebrew if this bullshit continues. I just dont have any equipment nor space to deal with vials.

Last edited:
So I contacted PPL about it, their response is "it's still pending for release"

Im pretty sure the tracking clearly stating it's been seized is not pending for release.

"if a package hasn't been updated at the country of destination for over eight weeks, we consider a package seized."

I don't have 2 months to wait around for test.

@OllieJacobs any input?

Obviously if I get a seizure letter from customs, which they should be sending that will clearly state it I will email a copy. I shouldn't need to wait an additional 2 months for a reship....

Edit: Another tracking website instead is saying "Held by customs" well that can mean a lot of things, so I guess I either wait for a letter from them or an update. It's gonna be either that new VAT rule or it's been seized by them. However, I thought PPL had sorted the whole VAT fiasco people were experiencing? I did know some people had problems some pages back.

Last edited:
So I contacted PPL about it, their response is "it's still pending for release"

Im pretty sure the tracking clearly stating it's been seized is not pending for release.

"if a package hasn't been updated at the country of destination for over eight weeks, we consider a package seized."

I don't have 2 months to wait around for test.

@OllieJacobs any input?

Obviously if I get a seizure letter from customs, which they should be sending that will clearly state it I will email a copy. I shouldn't need to wait an additional 2 months for a reship....

Edit: Another tracking website instead is saying "Held by customs" well that can mean a lot of things, so I guess I either wait for a letter from them or an update. It's gonna be either that new VAT rule or it's been seized by them. However, I thought PPL had sorted the whole VAT fiasco people were experiencing? I did know some people had problems some pages back.
8 weeks without a tracking update in the destination country before the pack is considered lost to customs, is this in the purple panda website faq anywhere.

8 weeks seems like a long time.1 month in customs and I would consider it a loss.

This is an older Post from 2019 but here panda comments "If a package shows it’s been in customs for more then 10 days we consider it seized"

Post in thread 'PurplePandaLabs Raw source' PurplePandaLabs Raw source

8 weeks without a tracking update in the destination country before the pack is considered lost to customs, is this in the purple panda website faq anywhere.

8 weeks seems like a long time.1 month in customs and I would consider it a loss.

This is an older Post from 2019 but here panda comments "If a package shows it’s been in customs for more then 10 days we consider it seized"

Post in thread 'PurplePandaLabs Raw source' PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Yeah exactly, if it's held by customs for 2 weeks it's not going to be released for whatever reason. I've no idea why they think 8 weeks makes a difference. It's held it's held.

Either I get a love letter from them saying trying to import prohibited goods or it's going to be about VAT rules again.... both of which you are fucked.

I know all this because i've seen seizure letter they are supposed to send. If I get one it's not getting released and i'm not waiting 8 weeks lol.

My tracking number was also updated on the 20th saying "held by customs" so it's been a further 9 days and nothing....

I knew there was a problem when I saw it had arrived in the uk on the 8th and i've not received it in 3 weeks.

Last edited:
Go fuck your self
Hahaha ha spot on comrad. Best joke i laughed much harder than needed to bro idk where you come up with it but man you frequenters really know your stuff I mean yeah bro really good talk haha hope u doing alright buddy