PurplePandaLabs Raw source

You sound like a child that just learned bad words lol.

You clearly have no concept of how communication works. By saying:

You're very clearly implying that you, and/or everyone else are entitled to the information these people are getting on the content of their raws.

Maybe you don't know what entitlement means.

Entitled: To give right to

This means you believe you have the right to their information regarding raw composition. So quit being an entitled little bitch. No one has to post any results of anything on a public forum because your whiney bitch ass didn't pay for them.
You're putting words in my mouth you spastic cock

It's pretty clear that you never have a good argument because your only retort is always name calling. You need to be more introspective, because you clearly have no self awareness. You calling anyone a dumbfuck is highly hypocritical.

But you believing you're entitled to their information is proof that you believe they're obligated to show their test results. So no, you didn't directly say they're obligated, but your shit attitude and stupid comments say otherwise.
He’s literally the only person on my ignore list. His responses are always garbage and he couldn’t make a reasonable argument on anything to save his life.

I clarified twice already motherfucker
And both times you proved to be an entitled whiney little bitch. You expect other people to display test results because you’re too lazy and entitled to do it yourself.

if you want test results buy them your self and quit expecting others to do shit for you. You are the literal definition of entitled and you can’t prove me wrong.

learn a new defense tactic and argument besides name calling. You sound like a child.

And both times you proved to be an entitled whiney little bitch. You expect other people to display test results because you’re too lazy and entitled to do it yourself.

if you want test results buy them your self and quit expecting others to do shit for you. You are the literal definition of entitled and you can’t prove me wrong.

learn a new defense tactic and argument besides name calling. You sound like a child.
Dude you went fucking apeshit from that comment. All I tried to say was I think people should fucking share labtests. So now I'm an entitled whiny bitch who's too lazy to do anything:(((

And what happened to your classy act earlier where swearing was stupid? Hurt durr learn to communicate. Hope your brew goes in the toilet motherfucker

Dude you went fucking apeshit from that comment. All I tried to say was I think people should fucking share labtests. So now I'm an entitled whiny bitch who's too lazy to do anything:(((

And what happened to your classy act earlier where swearing was stupid? Hurt durr learn to communicate. Hope your brew goes in the toilet motherfucker
You just know how to bring the best out in people. But I didn’t say anything that wasn’t true. Speaking of going apeshit… wow you embody that with every post you make. Literally everything out of your mouth is a poor attempt at an insult instead of well thought out points and arguments.

doesn’t change the fact that you’re still an entitled whiney little bitch though. You just don’t like being called out on the truth.

you’re still terrible at communication with zero self awareness. I use my language to emphasize my point, not as a defense mechanism.

hey, your insecurities are showing, you might want to put them away.

I’ve been using it for the last eight months. If it’s something else then it’s a substance heretofore unknown to blood testing machinery. Because both ELICA and LC/MS-MS blood work has shown…nothing. E2<10, TT damn near zero, yet I feel like I did when I first went on trt. I would send it off, but I don’t know that Panda even gives credit anymore. Frankly the shipping cost is so damn high it doesn’t even make it worth it to get a $100 credit or whatever it is he gives out nowadays.
you're saying it does feel like ment to you?

So we have a bunch of assholes here who sends raws to test and don't post the results?? Wtf is the point of that

Calm down a notch please.
Those that are posted are on the dedicated Jano thread.

Talk less, think more, and research.

You just know how to bring the best out in people. But I didn’t say anything that wasn’t true. Speaking of going apeshit… wow you embody that with every post you make. Literally everything out of your mouth is a poor attempt at an insult instead of well thought out points and arguments.

doesn’t change the fact that you’re still an entitled whiney little bitch though. You just don’t like being called out on the truth.

you’re still terrible at communication with zero self awareness. I use my language to emphasize my point, not as a defense mechanism.

hey, your insecurities are showing, you might want to put them away.
All I hear is blah blah

Hope your brew goes in the toilet motherfucker
I forgot to address this. Sorry to break your heart but my home brews actually turned out flawlessly, except for the fact that I spilled about 1/3 of my first batch. But hey, shit happens sometimes when you try something new. At least I didn’t demand that other people brew my shit for me for free, because I’m not entitled.

I’ve pinned all of my compounds and there was no PIP and it was all sterile.

Is ollie not working here anymore? He didnt reply on wickr lately.

Should people just use the e-mail on the website?