PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Yea well if you had a dickhead source like Naps offering money for YOUR private information so that he could send a “surgical strike” you would understand exactly why doxxing is such a big deal. People have received “hot packs” in the past too. Shipments of PEDs that are obviously sent to attract as much attention as possible. And years ago, there were members that were receiving threats against their daughters.

Sound like fun?

Fuck , you re right.. but this stuff about the hacker sounds too much bullshit and so they acted like they did because they re so sure about it i truly think..

I dont really kno what to add / say… what i would have done etc… its all fault of fuckin government and their fuckin bullshit laws

Any recent labtests done on any of PPL stuff, raws or finished?

I'm seeing lots on every other lab but nothing on these guys recently, I don't need to really remind people why it's a bad thing to start taking labs claims at face value.

How does someone get in contact with ollie? He said he'd be happy to provide user lab reports in private when asked.

Any recent labtests done on any of PPL stuff, raws or finished?

I'm seeing lots on every other lab but nothing on these guys recently, I don't need to really remind people why it's a bad thing to start taking labs claims at face value.

How does someone get in contact with ollie? He said he'd be happy to provide user lab reports in private when asked.
One can only wonder why reports wouldn't be shared in the public right away :oops: