PurplePandaLabs Raw source

And if you question a source a mod will tell you that you’ll be banned if you don’t provide proof. So I have to provide proof for a source that can’t even provide proof that their product is accurate? How is that fair

And if you question a source a mod will tell you that you’ll be banned if you don’t provide proof. So I have to provide proof for a source that can’t even provide proof that their product is accurate? How is that fair
this is not a board like every other board (eroids, PM etc.)
in the underground, sources opinions are not worth more than your opinion. You can call them out etc. without being banned.

this is not a board like every other board (eroids, PM etc.)
in the underground, sources opinions are not worth more than your opinion. You can call them out etc. without being banned.
Yea that’s one reason I joined here. Everyone I know told me stay away from eroids, SST, evolutionarily and I can’t remember the other one. They’ve said superior muscle is ok. But nobody is ever on that one

I haven’t seen any domestic labs here for pre mades. Got interested in making my own so I thought I’d try out the membership. I’ve seen people say this isn’t a source board. Which is clear I think. TripleBSolutions minimum is about to be 300. No thanks. He looks like the only reliable domestic guy here. Steroid source talk has 2 or 3 that seem ok. But I wouldn’t use them because that started on Reddit. I’d trust buying from some random guy in the gym before buying crap off steroid source talk. Good Sources not that easy to find I think

On Meso you have:

1) plenty of sources that sell pure raw steroids. That's usually not the problematic part, finished goods is. They are all pretty much on the first page of the underground board.

2) a detailed section on how to homebrew.

With these two, I still don't know why you are paying someone $50 to spoonfeed you.

Also, domestic or international makes almost zero difference in 2021 given the quality of stealth and the extremely low incidence of custom seizure, let alone the shipment speed.

I see where you’re coming from. I guess the idea of buying from a stranger over the internet is a little risky to me. What are the odds of selling straight Grape seed oil? Probably not very high in this day and age. But I still see retards that buy from that one place called naps gear and talk about gainzzz. Funny part is naps is known to scam a shit load of people. Maybe all people. Who knows

I see where you’re coming from. I guess the idea of buying from a stranger over the internet is a little risky to me. What are the odds of selling straight Grape seed oil? Probably not very high in this day and age. But I still see retards that buy from that one place called naps gear and talk about gainzzz. Funny part is naps is known to scam a shit load of people. Maybe all people. Who knows
And I still see retards paying 50$ to a guy and still come around and put questions where everything is for free
What a funny days we live in

And I still see retards paying 50$ to a guy and still come around and put questions where everything is for free
What a funny days we live in
rare to see someone get so offensive over one question. Maybe take a step back and breathe. Also, the $ should be placed before the amount.
ex: $50
Just so you know for future interaction. Are you a naps buyer? Or just a short tempered ass wipe that doesn’t like when someone asks questions? Sure, info is available on this forum. Info on other forums too. Not really any good sources here from what I’m seeing. Besides one. I got the the answer to my question. So there, we can just go our separate ways now. Thank you to the people who responded and gave me not coming off as a know it all

rare to see someone get so offensive over one question. Maybe take a step back and breathe. Also, the $ should be placed before the amount.
Just so you know for future interaction. Are you a naps buyer? Or just a short tempered ass wipe that doesn’t like when someone asks questions? Sure, info is available on this forum. Info on other forums too. Not really any good sources here from what I’m seeing. Besides one. I got the the answer to my question. So there, we can just go our separate ways now. Thank you to the people who responded and gave me not coming off as a know it all
Thanks for the info. Send me a account where to send you 50$. That's a info that must be payed
I am not short temper I have 0 tolerance to retarded people like you, like Connor.

Last edited:

Title: NAPS GEAR DID IT AGAYN!!

Description: i m fuckin late but i couldnt resist. Didn even finish my neal but have to say Thank you Naps gear for your fantastic gear. I injected your tren ace, found my gf blowing 2 niggaz at home i got fuckin angry so i could tell thats the infamous roid rage and your gear is fuckin legit!!

Products: Trenbolone acetate & Cuckbolone masturbate

Title: NAPS GEAR DID IT AGAYN!!

Description: i m fuckin late but i couldnt resist. Didn even finish my neal but have to say Thank you Naps gear for your fantastic gear. I injected your tren ace, found my gf blowing 2 niggaz at home i got fuckin angry so i could tell thats the infamous roid rage and your gear is fuckin legit!!

Products: Trenbolone acetate & Cuckbolone masturbate
If one wasn't a trannie then it doesn't count

“Probably not very high” actually bud, the chances of that happening are higher than you think. There’s more bunk shit out there than you probably realize. Way before you were around, Meso had two solid domestic sources. TGI and sym. Both tested their gear and both were as open as they could be with us *the customer* trips is pretty good for the most part, stan got to come in without being vetted but I’ve never heard anything bad about him. He’s private now, so good luck with that. Look around at other source boards, so many dick riders for sources that are literally garbage. IMO we’re already on a downward spiral anyway, take a look at the ridiculous prices for domestic sources now. If you’re finding testosterone for less than 40 bucks a vial, then you can bet your sweet ass that you’re getting a underdosed product. Soon you’ll be paying 55+. But that’s another story. Buy from wherever you please. Choose wisely. But most importantly, good luck. You’re gonna need it. I think you said it yourself- finding REAL/good gear ain’t easy. If it were, we’d have millions of mass monsters walking around. Most of these people who think they are “on gear” are on literally nothing.

“Probably not very high” actually bud, the chances of that happening are higher than you think. There’s more bunk shit out there than you probably realize. Way before you were around, Meso had two solid domestic sources. TGI and sym. Both tested their gear and both were as open as they could be with us *the customer* trips is pretty good for the most part, stan got to come in without being vetted but I’ve never heard anything bad about him. He’s private now, so good luck with that. Look around at other source boards, so many dick riders for sources that are literally garbage. IMO we’re already on a downward spiral anyway, take a look at the ridiculous prices for domestic sources now. If you’re finding testosterone for less than 40 bucks a vial, then you can bet your sweet ass that you’re getting a underdosed product. Soon you’ll be paying 55+. But that’s another story. Buy from wherever you please. Choose wisely. But most importantly, good luck. You’re gonna need it. I think you said it yourself- finding REAL/good gear ain’t easy. If it were, we’d have millions of mass monsters walking around. Most of these people who think they are “on gear” are on literally nothing.

If you’re finding testosterone for less than 40 bucks a vial, then you can bet your sweet ass that you’re getting a underdosed product. Soon you’ll be paying 55+. But that’s another story. Buy from wherever you please. Choose wisely.

What are you talking about? LOL

@Connor 25275 a bottle of test to make is what like $2 on average? Source can charge whatever they feel like.

For example, I would pay on the upper end if I knew a source was taking all necessary precautions and had equipment like an Autoclave,etc....

Second, if the source test their raws before making the formula and testing again after product is finished, and compensating the buyer to blind test under their own discretion.

Fortunately I don't use homebrew stuff. (Not that I have an issue with it) personally I find it fascinating people can make it home and it doesn't seem difficult.

I use GMP labs (Which I told you on your thread if you are worried about shortages) and yet, you still completely ignored my post and back again posting stuff now about VAT and stuff. I don't know now who is worse mental health wise, you or Methyl Mike.

finding REAL/good gear ain’t easy. If it were, we’d have millions of mass monsters walking around. Most of these people who think they are “on gear” are on literally nothing.

Seek mental health, this shit is not funny anymore.

Last edited:
If you’re finding testosterone for less than 40 bucks a vial, then you can bet your sweet ass that you’re getting a underdosed product. Soon you’ll be paying 55+. But that’s another story. Buy from wherever you please. Choose wisely. But most importantly, good luck. You’re gonna need it. I think you said it yourself- finding REAL/good gear ain’t easy. If it were, we’d have millions of mass monsters walking around. Most of these people who think they are “on gear” are on literally nothing.

bro.. ive seen everyone ripping your ass apart for the stupid shit you post. This is fucking ridiculous. You know a vial of test cost like $5 to produce, right? You can find good test for $20-30 thats 100% legit and dosed correctly, stop spreading fucking lies.

If you think drugs is why people arent big, you have a lot to learn bro.

Please stop spamming posts with your useless blabber.

I will just leave this

Kai? The retard that says Tren is harmless, all ugl gear is underdosed or bunk and dresses likes he’s about to give a Microsoft presentation to a room of 7th graders? See, this is why nobody should jump to conclusions unless they know. His membership is around 500+ not 50.
Lol what are you acting tough for? You paid 50 dollars for bubkis

Ok so back to your original question, buy new MCT. Get the stuff that’s USP grade. Medical and Lab Supply sells it and it’s reasonably priced.

@Connor 25257 the legit tren is the black / very dark orange one… but its difficult to get… few people know the secret to oxydize it properly..

People check blood test levels but they dont mean shit because if their test was real they would be mass monsters…

same apply for hgh and igf1 levels you could check with bloods…

why dont you go living in Mexico? I think you could do good in the cartel game… you ll find legit gear in pharmacy… yes in pharmacy… Mexican are fuckin cool people…

lemme suggest you some sentences you could use to introduce yourself to the druglords

“hijos de puta los mataré a todos, luego me follaré a tus hijas en la boca y me cagaré en la cara de tu madre, soy Conor mcgregor, chúpame la polla, no te atrevas a cortarme con un cuchillo, dame todo cocaína que tienes o estaré loca perra”

That would be enough… respect is granted… good luck man .. stay strong

What exactly is your experience with PPL because mine has been flawless since March 2017 and I want to keep it that way
I tried to order (I have the confirmation mail for it) for more than 1000$ (which would have been my first order with PPL - I actually wanted to increase my order to more than 1000$, had they gotten back to me...) when they had their 30% discount, Melody never got back to me (two messages) and @OllieJacobs only replied very briefly to my second mail to him to then completely ignore my reply to his one, as well as my message in this thread (where I tagged him) since he has gone MIA (again...) in this thread after promising he will check in every day.

Until August 4 i will log in every day at European night time to solve every doubt and to answer questions (after this message will log again in 10-11 hours), Melody will solve all your questions regarding to orders
The fact that the shipping fee went up (they wanted to charge me over 250$ - check my other posts in this thread) with the 30% discount and decreased again after it ended is is just another reason I can't recommend doing business with them.

I guess I am just not a high enough volume customer that they care at all but I am confident I will find another drug dealer who will gladly take my money despite still hoping that someone from PPL gets back to me about my order as they seem to have good merchandise.

Last edited:
Hey guys, sorry for being absent but i have been dealing with a lovely scammer scum that’s a member here, on Meso, when you read this, fuck you since you have taken my time while i was on vacation, and i could have used that time to answer other members.

Scammer history

A lowlife scumbag (yeah, that’s you), created several accounts on the same time period on the website, after creating the orders he sent his money to his own account, he approached with the different accounts to me, Melody and Panda asking about his order, obviously the order was not processed because we didn’t receive any payment to our addresses (addresses that are generated by a second website and we can’t manipulate), then this guy, with every account answered super surprised “how’s that, I sent my money to the address that was given on the website, maybe you guys have been hacked as in the past or you have scammed me” (more or less this were the guy’s messages with every account).

How we framed you
1)You are so stupid that you edited the pic wrong, every QR code generated by our website has a white design and fits inside the square, yours is black and doesn’t fit inside the square, congrats, you are smart enough to breathe and not shit on yourself.

2)Our website and the system it automatically uses, uses old addresses, you address is one of the new BTC addresses, and the guys from here that have ordered trough me they always know I give new addresses and not older ones as the website does, i even posted a guide here.

3)This message that you sent: “ the BTC address that was provided has received multiple deposits within a few day range of when i was given it, maybe others that placed an order on your website will get into contact in the coming weeks but either way i'm out of $900”
Wow, not suspicious at all, not suspicious at all that all the accounts created at the same time, that were not already customers, and that didn’t fullfill their orders were messaging us about this.

Honestly you are a sad person that took some of my precious free time off after having some of the worst months of my life, you also took my time to get attention to other members, since the security of the website will always be a priority for me since the previous problems.