PurplePandaLabs Raw source

You’re in France right? You don’t have a well known dumb ass leading your country. Obviously speculation. But I could see it happening under this administration

how is it possible that you couldnt believe in the fuckin underground? Do you know that people grow weed? Synth lsd and methamphetamine?

other countries could even take the legal production Of lot of substances..

No one stopped the drug market .. never

You’re in France right? You don’t have a well known dumb ass leading your country. Obviously speculation. But I could see it happening under this administration

He's in Italy, I'm in France.
And how are you unaware we have a dumb ass as a president? He just made the vaccine quasi mandatory. That's pure dumb ass shit.

Get a fucking grip, France and UK are leading the zionist shit show you've been witnessing since 2020, aka covid "pandemic".

He's in Italy, I'm in France.
And how are you unaware we have a dumb ass as a president? He just made the vaccine quasi mandatory. That's pure dumb ass shit.

Get a fucking grip, France and UK are leading the zionist shit show you've been witnessing since 2020, aka covid "pandemic".
Then I guess that just goes back to my original point that we’re all fucked everything from the black market of steroids hitting the shitter to being forced to get a vaccine, another shutdown of the world *possibly* can’t wait to see what hits next

Very bad comparison stocks with black market. Some stocks can not recover as is not interest for the market in their products. See Nokia for example.
With drugs it will always be a demand and it will always be a way to produce and import and sell. Too much money in this to dissappear just because is putting a tax or because the pollution or whatever
The point was not to compare stocks to the black market. I was simply using the saying that just because something is true now does not mean that it will continue to be true in the future.

I don’t think AAS are going anywhere. I’m just saying that no one can definitively say that we will have access, or affordable access forever. Although the likelihood of it ever going away is INCREDIBLY slim, the chances aren’t zero. That’s all I’m saying. I’m not agreeing with Connor, I’m only saying no one can prove him wrong BUT ALSO he cannot prove himself correct.

Hi everyone. I asked this question on the home-brew section hours ago, but only got one response. I have raw npp powder and raw testosterone powder. I have all the materials needed to brew, I even bought a $50 membership on YouTube from someone’s channel just so I could access a full step by step tutorial since It will be my first time. You can call me a noobie. I have MCT oil that expires august 2021. That’s this month in case you’ve been living under a rock. But I was wondering if I use it for the brew if the hormone will be effected in anyway. Someone told me it will be fine and I’ll still be able to use the gear 4 years from now if I store it right. I’ve also had someone tell me it would be a waste of my raws if I did that. I don’t know what to do

Hi everyone. I asked this question on the home-brew section hours ago, but only got one response. I have raw npp powder and raw testosterone powder. I have all the materials needed to brew, I even bought a $50 membership on YouTube from someone’s channel just so I could access a full step by step tutorial since It will be my first time. You can call me a noobie. I have MCT oil that expires august 2021. That’s this month in case you’ve been living under a rock. But I was wondering if I use it for the brew if the hormone will be effected in anyway. Someone told me it will be fine and I’ll still be able to use the gear 4 years from now if I store it right. I’ve also had someone tell me it would be a waste of my raws if I did that. I don’t know what to do

For how cheap MCT oil is, why even take the chance? Get yourself some new oil.

The point was not to compare stocks to the black market. I was simply using the saying that just because something is true now does not mean that it will continue to be true in the future.

I don’t think AAS are going anywhere. I’m just saying that no one can definitively say that we will have access, or affordable access forever. Although the likelihood of it ever going away is INCREDIBLY slim, the chances aren’t zero. That’s all I’m saying. I’m not agreeing with Connor, I’m only saying no one can prove him wrong BUT ALSO he cannot prove himself correct.
You can say that with food and water and electricity and a place to live. And you can go and talk shit on every forum how it will not be available Pepsi in future and it will cost 40$ a bottle. You can do that and go full retarded.

Black market it was here before me and you was born and it will be here long after me and you will be dead. Nothing has stopped and nothing it will even if you talk about steroids or heroin. Is demand and is offer. Is billions of dollars in that market
Being schizophrenic about this matter is not going anywhere

Well, considering you already paid Kai $50, why don't you ask him directly?

You paid 50$ for what exactly? What you didn't find it here for free?
How people likes to throw money is beyond me.

If it's expiring in August then it's better to buy a new bottle of MCT oil don't take chances with that . I saw your post in homebrew section too and I would say MCT oil works as charm for me but maybe few people don't like it as their body don't accept it . While it's smooth and good for 95% people . So just inject yourself with 1-2 ml of sterile filtered MCT oil to check how you react if it's fine then go for the brew

Well, considering you already paid Kai $50, why don't you ask him directly?
Kai? The retard that says Tren is harmless, all ugl gear is underdosed or bunk and dresses likes he’s about to give a Microsoft presentation to a room of 7th graders? See, this is why nobody should jump to conclusions unless they know. His membership is around 500+ not 50.

You paid 50$ for what exactly? What you didn't find it here for free?
How people likes to throw money is beyond me.
I haven’t seen any domestic labs here for pre mades. Got interested in making my own so I thought I’d try out the membership. I’ve seen people say this isn’t a source board. Which is clear I think. TripleBSolutions minimum is about to be 300. No thanks. He looks like the only reliable domestic guy here. Steroid source talk has 2 or 3 that seem ok. But I wouldn’t use them because that started on Reddit. I’d trust buying from some random guy in the gym before buying crap off steroid source talk. Good Sources not that easy to find I think

so you rather trust someone with zero background, zero reviews instead of some sources here who sell stuff since several years?
Also read your into and had to lol
So you are 26, started to train with 16 and with 23 you decided to use gears. In the next sentence you write "late 2014, when ive started cycling" or something like this.
you make zero sense and your posts here proof it

I haven’t seen any domestic labs here for pre mades. Got interested in making my own so I thought I’d try out the membership. I’ve seen people say this isn’t a source board. Which is clear I think. TripleBSolutions minimum is about to be 300. No thanks. He looks like the only reliable domestic guy here. Steroid source talk has 2 or 3 that seem ok. But I wouldn’t use them because that started on Reddit. I’d trust buying from some random guy in the gym before buying crap off steroid source talk. Good Sources not that easy to find I think
So once again you paid 50$ for what?
I understand you want to make your gear but everything is here for free. All the info you ever need are on forum.

Last edited:
so you rather trust someone with zero background, zero reviews instead of some sources here who sell stuff since several years?
Also read your into and had to lol
So you are 26, started to train with 16 and with 23 you decided to use gears. In the next sentence you write "late 2014, when ive started cycling" or something like this.
you make zero sense and your posts here proof it
My posts are confusing. I try and proof read them but sometimes I just get lazy. I only see two sources here who are public that sell stuff for a long time. Naps gear and TripleBSolutions. From reading I’ve learned naps gear is ass. I’m not making a 300 dollar minimum order for TripleBSolutions. So it’s either make my own, buy expensive stuff from the supplier in my area, or trust someone on steroid source talk. I don’t believe in any sources on that website. It’s too open, too many dick riders. “Pack came in 4 days guys. I took 1 shot and it’s fiiiiireeeee”
it’s bs. Bad forum that nobody should be buying from. Colonial labs, pharmahgh and locked and loaded labs all no good. Just a bunch of stupid accounts with no profile pics giving some wack ass review