PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I tried to order (I have the confirmation mail for it) for more than 1000$ (which would have been my first order with PPL - I actually wanted to increase my order to more than 1000$, had they gotten back to me...) when they had their 30% discount, Melody never got back to me (two messages) and @OllieJacobs only replied very briefly to my second mail to him to then completely ignore my reply to his one, as well as my message in this thread (where I tagged him) since he has gone MIA (again...) in this thread after promising he will check in every day.

The fact that the shipping fee went up (they wanted to charge me over 250$ - check my other posts in this thread) with the 30% discount and decreased again after it ended is is just another reason I can't recommend doing business with them.

I guess I am just not a high enough volume customer that they care at all but I am confident I will find another drug dealer who will gladly take my money despite still hoping that someone from PPL gets back to me about my order as they seem to have good merchandise.
1)I answered you, you literally wanted to order products that were out of stock to still get the discount

2)Related to the shipping cost I already told you that ordering from different warehouses increases the price.

3)I don’t care if a guy spends 100$ or 1000$ or 10000$ i only want people to be polite, i only want that people don’t ask stupid stuff or ask for stupid favors and that’s it, i have generated orders myself because the website didn’t work of literally 100 bucks, so yes, it’s not about the money it’s about what you ask for and how you ask about it, my answer to you was enough.

I had some customers from here that wanted to place the order with the 30% discount but they couldn’t do that because they wallets didn’t approve the withdrawal fast enough among other reasons, i gave every single one of them the discount after the discount expired, why? Because they were polite.

Not giving you the answer you don’t want to hear does not equal to have a bad customer service or to be a bad business, that’s it.

Last edited:
With that being said, will read past posts tomorrow and answer Wickr tomorrow, Protonmail emails will be answered as usual, if I don’t reply send a message to Melody at the customer service email on the website, or send me another message.

Apparently a piece of garbage here had to screw up my last days because... I don’t know, if you have enough time to waste doing this stuff just to try to scam a couple of bucks, start working on a supermarket and you will recipes more money.

For the rest of the members i apologize for the bad vibes, i want this thread to be as good as i can but this scammer drove me nuts, sorry about that, i was just expecting to end my vacations at peace.

Important stuff:

1)All orders placed during the “panda5” have been approved and processed, if for whatever reason the order does not appear on your customer section please email me or Melody and we will up it back (to the guy that emailed yesterday about this, please check my email and your user page, it has been fixed and you already have a tracking #).

2)Since a couple guys approached me with their bloodwork lately, i will make a small post tomorrow about how the viscosity of the carrier oil (also stuff like the place where you guys inject) can change your levels in a bloodwork for more than a 30/40%, it has been working for the guys that approached me 3 months ago so I think it could be a useful post.

3)If someone does not know what his stealth package contains, just send me the number written in each bag/box/kind of stealth.

@Connor 25257 the legit tren is the black / very dark orange one… but its difficult to get… few people know the secret to oxydize it properly..

People check blood test levels but they dont mean shit because if their test was real they would be mass monsters…

same apply for hgh and igf1 levels you could check with bloods…

why dont you go living in Mexico? I think you could do good in the cartel game… you ll find legit gear in pharmacy… yes in pharmacy… Mexican are fuckin cool people…

lemme suggest you some sentences you could use to introduce yourself to the druglords

“hijos de puta los mataré a todos, luego me follaré a tus hijas en la boca y me cagaré en la cara de tu madre, soy Conor mcgregor, chúpame la polla, no te atrevas a cortarme con un cuchillo, dame todo cocaína que tienes o estaré loca perra”

That would be enough… respect is granted… good luck man .. stay strong

Excellent welcoming introduction lol

I tried to order (I have the confirmation mail for it) for more than 1000$ (which would have been my first order with PPL - I actually wanted to increase my order to more than 1000$, had they gotten back to me...) when they had their 30% discount, Melody never got back to me (two messages) and @OllieJacobs only replied very briefly to my second mail to him to then completely ignore my reply to his one, as well as my message in this thread (where I tagged him) since he has gone MIA (again...) in this thread after promising he will check in every day.

The fact that the shipping fee went up (they wanted to charge me over 250$ - check my other posts in this thread) with the 30% discount and decreased again after it ended is is just another reason I can't recommend doing business with them.

I guess I am just not a high enough volume customer that they care at all but I am confident I will find another drug dealer who will gladly take my money despite still hoping that someone from PPL gets back to me about my order as they seem to have good merchandise.
Well my experience has been nothing but positive. All my orders processed in a few days and shipping has never taken more than 4 week (the height of covid).

I will keep buying from them while they continue to provide the goods.

Post in thread 'Scammed by PurplePandaLabs for $900 - GG gaslighting'
Scammed by PurplePandaLabs for $900 - GG gaslighting

Well.. @purplepandalabs himself and @OllieJacobs sent me some vids showing them loggin in that guy s account, the btc code is different than the one he put.. same for QR code…. And obv the btc code showed on panda s video from his site , shows on blockchain too (and site) that no money has been received for that order..

So, i think there isn’t anything else to add… except for this

285D0FFE-3308-432E-ABB6-8BF4A5F67CE4.gif

I finally caved and thought I’d try the extra $10 for “fast shipping” anyone else in the states tried it, what difference did you think it made as far as time from order to delivery? I put in this order on July 30th and got tracking that same evening. This is my 5th order and my 3rd international order. Always got quality product and a great experience.

That looks like an elaborate answer and you even got a few likes for it but let's have a close look at each of your points because I am in a particularly good mood today:

1)I answered you, you literally wanted to order products that were out of stock to still get the discount

2)Related to the shipping cost I already told you that ordering from different warehouses increases the price.

3)I don’t care if a guy spends 100$ or 1000$ or 10000$ i only want people to be polite, i only want that people don’t ask stupid stuff or ask for stupid favors and that’s it, i have generated orders myself because the website didn’t work of literally 100 bucks, so yes, it’s not about the money it’s about what you ask for and how you ask about it, my answer to you was enough.

I had some customers from here that wanted to place the order with the 30% discount but they couldn’t do that because they wallets didn’t approve the withdrawal fast enough among other reasons, i gave every single one of them the discount after the discount expired, why? Because they were polite.

Not giving you the answer you don’t want to hear does not equal to have a bad customer service or to be a bad business, that’s it.
1) I asked literally the same question in this very thread here and you encouraged me to send you an email about this - which you then didn't even bother to answer the first time.
Maybe you could point out where precisely you perceived my wording (see below) as not polite, because I would like to know for my next order with someone else? Feel free to quote any of my posts in this thread or my emails to you that I attached below.
Obviously only up until this post, because I, if that hasn't been obvious, frankly didn't care to do do business with PPL anymore after this one - though I always leave the door open for a while because getting a good deal is always more important to me than arguing with guys whose position of relative power evidently went a bit to their heads because I am too much of a pragmatist than a hothead unlike others who obviously can't handle the stress of their job.
That aside, politely asking if that discount could be granted for products that are out of stock while offering to pay them in advance to receive them alter is common practice, and I am working a very similar job to yours - though I don't deal in illegal drugs and my items can be bought from a lot of other vendors so I am always more humble until I stop doing so but it takes a bit more than a potential customer asking two simple questions but I wouldn't have that job, had I such short fuse as you do.

2) You didn't answer why shipping only vials costs almost 200$ in shipping - more than what every other member (in similar geographical locations) that responded to my messages in this thread. Responding that they come from different warehouses (as in raws and vials) is not a response to my question about this ridiculously high shipping cost.
That shipping decreased after the discount again was also never addressed by you to this day but you obviously had time to quickly reply to my last message and write a long essay why couldn't answer here because you had to deal with a scammer (which resulted in another mini-essay about the hardships of being a sales rep, lol) in long form after being absent from here despite promising to log in every day.

3) Asking politely if it would be possible to order more and pay in advance is asking for a stupid favour? We seem to live in a very different world, buddy.
Your answer isn't enough just because you say so - you didn't provide an answer why the shipping is so high, in what world is that enough?
Okay, I admit your hissyfit might not have been about the price of the order but apparently I didn't do enough brown nosing to the gate keeper of low priced steroids. In a job like yours, it is rarely the guy that keeps is absent frequently, coming up with excuses for everything and who talks all the time about all the things he does for his customers (hint: that is literally your job!) that is a good rep but the guy who keeps his mouth shut and just manages all the different tasks without complaining all the time.

This is the original text I attached to my order, I'll let other Meso members be the judge how (im-)polite I was:

Hello Melody,

would it be possible to order and pay for the following items with the 30% discount now but receive the shipment when they are back in stock? - Masteron E 20 ml 3x - Primobolan 5x - Raw Anadrol 10g
What is an IOSS*, it seems some EU tax code but I don't have such a code? I am getting a quote for 260$ Shipping fee, did that change? I was assuming the shipping would be 50$ flat.

*required field - that is why I was asking

I then attached the above message to my email that you asked for here (see first link above):

Hello Ollie,

I just ordered some oils and raws and this is the message I attached as a comment to my order - I assume Melody will answer but in case this message gets lost here is copy for you as I asked in the forums in regards to out of stock items.

You've been a rep for not very long (though, who knows, you might be the same guy as before with a new handle...), have gone MIA quite a few times (twice?!) already - you don't provide good customer service, my friend.
I worked quite a few jobs where I had to carry out similar tasks to yours and I would have been rightfully fired from every single one of them if I would repeatedly act out the way you do in these forums. You come up with excuses all the time but don't offer solutions, if you can't handle dealing with an alleged scammer and still carry out your duty as sales rep you should ask to be relieved of one of those duties - or, and that is just my personal recommendation - both because you don't seem to posses the tools to handle that stress that comes with this occupation very well.
But after having read a significant part of this thread you seem to be in line with the former reps of this company that all were equally reliable and carried a similar attitude and such a thing is rarely a coincidence, so I assume that Purple Panda himself is handling business the way as the reps he picks - which makes me glad to take my business elsewhere. :)

For the rest of the members i apologize for the bad vibes, i want this thread to be as good as i can
Maybe you should take a long and honest look in the mirror and ask yourself if you aren't contributing to that at least a tiny bit as well. ;)

Anyway, the case PPL is now closed for me, it now time to move on to better ventures than dealing with cocky drug dealers that got their dick sucked too much by people that can't or don't want to afford more pricey options!

Last edited:
That looks like an elaborate answer and you even got a few likes for it but let's have a close look at each of your points because I am in a particularly good mood today:

1) I asked literally the same question in this very thread here and you encouraged me to send you an email about this - which you then didn't even bother to answer the first time.
Maybe you could point out where precisely you perceived my wording (see below) as not polite, because I would like to know for my next order with someone else? Feel free to quote any of my posts in this thread or my emails to you that I attached below.
Obviously only up until this post, because I, if that hasn't been obvious, frankly didn't care to do do business with PPL anymore after this one - though I always leave the door open for a while because getting a good deal is always more important to me than arguing with guys whose position of relative power evidently went a bit to their heads because I am too much of a pragmatist than a hothead unlike others who obviously can't handle the stress of their job.
That aside, politely asking if that discount could be granted for products that are out of stock while offering to pay them in advance to receive them alter is common practice, and I am working a very similar job to yours - though I don't deal in illegal drugs and my items can be bought from a lot of other vendors so I am always more humble until I stop doing so but it takes a bit more than a potential customer asking two simple questions but I wouldn't have that job, had I such short fuse as you do.

2) You didn't answer why shipping only vials costs almost 200$ in shipping - more than what every other member (in similar geographical locations) that responded to my messages in this thread. Responding that they come from different warehouses (as in raws and vials) is not a response to my question about this ridiculously high shipping cost.
That shipping decreased after the discount again was also never addressed by you to this day but you obviously had time to quickly reply to my last message and write a long essay why couldn't answer here because you had to deal with a scammer (which resulted in another mini-essay about the hardships of being a sales rep, lol) in long form after being absent from here despite promising to log in every day.

3) Asking politely if it would be possible to order more and pay in advance is asking for a stupid favour? We seem to live in a very different world, buddy.
Your answer isn't enough just because you say so - you didn't provide an answer why the shipping is so high, in what world is that enough?
Okay, I admit your hissyfit might not have been about the price of the order but apparently I didn't do enough brown nosing to the gate keeper of low priced steroids. In a job like yours, it is rarely the guy that keeps is absent frequently, coming up with excuses for everything and who talks all the time about all the things he does for his customers (hint: that is literally your job!) that is a good rep but the guy who keeps his mouth shut and just manages all the different tasks without complaining all the time.

This is the original text I attached to my order, I'll let other Meso members be the judge how (im-)polite I was:

I then attached the above message to my email that you asked for here (see first link above):

You've been a rep for not very long (though, who knows, you might be the same guy as before with a new handle...), have gone MIA quite a few times (twice?!) already - you don't provide good customer service, my friend.
I worked quite a few jobs where I had to carry out similar tasks to yours and I would have been rightfully fired from every single one of them if I would repeatedly act out the way you do in these forums. You come up with excuses all the time but don't offer solutions, if you can't handle dealing with an alleged scammer and still carry out your duty as sales rep you should ask to be relieved of one of those duties - or, and that is just my personal recommendation - both because you don't seem to posses the tools to handle that stress that comes with this occupation very well.
But after having read a significant part of this thread you seem to be in line with the former reps of this company that all were equally reliable and carried a similar attitude and such a thing is rarely a coincidence, so I assume that Purple Panda himself is handling business the way as the reps he picks - which makes me glad to take my business elsewhere. :)

Maybe you should take a long and honest look in the mirror and ask yourself if you aren't contributing to that at least a tiny bit as well. ;)

Anyway, the case PPL is now closed for me, it now time to move on to better ventures than dealing with cocky drug dealers that got their dick sucked too much by people that can't or don't want to afford more pricey options!
Bye Felicia

Fuck some hacker should have swapped the tag… i swear to fuckin Jesus… i tagged Ollie but a hacker hacked the tag shit… i m not asking for money or whatever, just think its all bullshit… #freeRossUlbricht_and_Ollie

Fuck some hacker should have swapped the tag… i swear to fuckin Jesus… i tagged Ollie but a hacker hacked the tag shit… i m not asking for money or whatever, just think its all bullshit… #freeRossUlbricht_and_Ollie

Yea well if you had a dickhead source like Naps offering money for YOUR private information so that he could send a “surgical strike” you would understand exactly why doxxing is such a big deal. People have received “hot packs” in the past too. Shipments of PEDs that are obviously sent to attract as much attention as possible. And years ago, there were members that were receiving threats against their daughters.

Sound like fun?

Yea well if you had a dickhead source like Naps offering money for YOUR private information so that he could send a “surgical strike” you would understand exactly why doxxing is such a big deal. People have received “hot packs” in the past too. Shipments of PEDs that are obviously sent to attract as much attention as possible. And years ago, there were members that were receiving threats against their daughters.

Sound like fun?
No worries. Here we talk about Panda. We are used to doxxing. People like this as he is still a source, he still have customers like nothing was wrong and that info sharing is a plus in being a source.