PurplePandaLabs Raw source

B

But you do realize that India has no issues deporting Americans *panda* back to America to be prosecuted for selling a scheduled drug to people in this country? I’m not denying India works in the Pharma realm; but there is a risk when and if panda moves.
If panda start living in india and sends packages of raws illegally to usa directly and if usa ask india to give him to them india will surely handover him but if panda export raws from India legally to china and reroute it to usa .indian government can't touch him as he is fully law abiding guy with nothing illegal .wonder how alpha pharma owners were free guys in india for years while everyone knows that their products are never meant to be sold in pharmacies and they are illegal in 99% countries because they hold a valid licence here to have it manufactured by other companies and exports and that's what matters to government " licences and permits "

At this point this connor guy is either mentally ill or just an idiot. He's spamming every thread like a total moron and won't shut up.

No one cares. Stop posting. Stop asking. You got 100 different answers and keep asking. Just stop, go outside.

What is up with the shipping cost, I was just quoted more than 250$ for EU shipping for a some vials and a few grams of raws, is that normal?
I made notes about different suppliers and wrote down that it is 50$ a while ago but can't find the source for that anymore.

Could anyone that also ordered to EU shed some light onto this, please?
Thanks!

What is up with the shipping cost, I was just quoted more than 250$ for EU shipping for a some vials and a few grams of raws, is that normal?
I made notes about different suppliers and wrote down that it is 50$ a while ago but can't find the source for that anymore.

Thanks!
Raws and vials will be shipped separately I was told

Thanks!
It's 50 dollars each AFAIK. If you only have say injectables in your cart and go proceed to checkout it's 50, add in raws that now goes up to 100.

I've just done an order for some raws and some injectables. Annoying but that's how it is.

@OllieJacobs can you give me an email where I can reach you to ask for testing reports of a couple of your current raws?

Thanks

@Derailed82 @Parabolic Thanks, there must be something wrong then, I ordered only vials and raws, so my shipping must have been calculated wrong.

I already contacted Olli and Melody about this and will report back here.

Last edited:
Here is my shipping cost to Scandinavian country :

Subtotal:US$ 375.0

(+)Shipping charges:US$ 130.0

(-)Coupon saving:US$ 112.5

Grand total:US$ 392.5 and only vials.

Here is my shipping cost to Scandinavian country :

Subtotal:US$ 375.0

(+)Shipping charges:US$ 130.0

(-)Coupon saving:US$ 112.5

Grand total:US$ 392.5 and only vials.

i bought some filters on Alibaba, for 130€ worth of filters i had to pay 180€ freights and when received i had to pay other 40€ to the courier, he said International tax… <~ it happened even with some empty vials from Panda, i had to pay to TNT those 40s

@Hardcoreboy Thanks for sharing your shipping cost with us.

It's 50 dollars each AFAIK. If you only have say injectables in your cart and go proceed to checkout it's 50, add in raws that now goes up to 100.
I put a few items in a new cart the shipping for injectables only is already almost 200$, adding raws then lifts it to over 250$.
I could accept 50$*2 for injectables and raws (though shipping separately for a few dozen grams seems a bit overzealous) but more than 50$*5 (what for???) for shipping seems excessive and counters any saving from the generous discount.

@OllieJacobs could you please shed some light onto this situation publicly?

Last edited:
That seems rather excessive....

For context I just bought some top ups, some var + tbol raws under 20g and 5 bottles of test e.

My shipping was 100. I assume two separate packages at 50 dollars each.

We have so many new moderators lately telling members what needs to be done and what they should do, have you asked Millard for a more appropiate title yet?
It is sad and shocking to think people are so desperate for gear they will trust a person like this with their money health and safety.

My impression is that the community has had no problem shutting this shit down as they're good at identifying liars and shills but not so good at recognizing true statements - both members and sources making statements that were later confirmed to be accurate got shit on all the same, as everyone wants to be a be a big bad bearded vetting guy nowadays - which is actually presently turning this place into the cesspool you're worried about, so maybe there's a better way.
@Liska since you are the fountain of truth I ask you the following

What is the nature of your relationship with jano? You are good friends is this not true? Isnt that a conflict of interest?

You claim you were taught brewing by two sources yet never mentioned who so firstly what labs have you brewed for and why did you go solo? I know the reason you gave me i would be happy to share it. I'm sure meso would have a good laugh.

Well, ive always used the ones that are straight out of pharma or have a lab test attached to it. And ive never gone below 99% pure DMSO. This stuff gets into your body quite easily, i rather pay some euros for it and dont use the cheapest stuff.
Me myself, i can not smell it other, Many other friends/colleagues do also not get the smell. But there are a few sensitive individuals that can tell from a mile away when ive used it and when not
DMSO reeks of garlic and yes @Goingstronger i have used DMSO my participation in forums goes back 20 years now. Back before people were converting fina pellets we used to crush them and used DMSO and saran wrap as a carrier.

@Hardcoreboy Thanks for sharing your shipping cost with us.

I put a few items in a new cart the shipping for injectables only is already almost 200$, adding raws then lifts it to over 250$.
I could accept 50$*2 for injectables and raws (though shipping separately for a few dozen grams seems a bit overzealous) but more than 50$*5 (what for???) for shipping seems excessive and counters any saving from the generous discount.

@OllieJacobs could you please shed some light onto this situation publicly?

Has Ollie addressed the temporary increase in shipping costs yet? It was such a drastic increase that I assumed it was a glitch but unfortunately it stayed marked up until the promo code died. I plan on messaging @OllieJacobs directly because I’ve heard good things about him helping in spots like these but I figured I would post here as well since others are discussing the same issue.

For reference I order all Stealth International products to the states. My normal order is a combo of 9-10 peptides, orals and injectables and shipping is $50 for slow / $60 for fast. During the promo it was $150 for slow shipping and $170 or $180 for fast. Exact same items. Exact same shipping location.

As of today the shipping rates are back to normal for me and a few of my friends that have checked.

Has Ollie addressed the temporary increase in shipping costs yet? It was such a drastic increase that I assumed it was a glitch but unfortunately it stayed marked up until the promo code died. I plan on messaging @OllieJacobs directly because I’ve heard good things about him helping in spots like these but I figured I would post here as well since others are discussing the same issue.

For reference I order all Stealth International products to the states. My normal order is a combo of 9-10 peptides, orals and injectables and shipping is $50 for slow / $60 for fast. During the promo it was $150 for slow shipping and $170 or $180 for fast. Exact same items. Exact same shipping location.

As of today the shipping rates are back to normal for me and a few of my friends that have checked.
Thank you for confirming what I suspected. If that is the case I don't see myself becoming a customer of PPL.
I never never got a reply from Melody (initial order and followup email) and Ollie only answered briefly and in a very unsatisfactory way to the second email.

@OllieJacobs Offering a big discount and then temporarily increasing the shipping and only getting a short reply to one of four emails is not a good way of doing business and certainly doesn't build the confidence to send over more than 1000$ in advance.
Not to mention that I haven't been able to pay for my order and I assume that half of it is now out of stock because Melody didn't reply and the items in my cart/order went back to being sold (there is nothing in my order history either...).
Do you mind sending me a message about which special out of stock products do you want to my email: ollieppl(at)protonmail.com?

I will see if i can do something.
Why couldn't you tell me publicly what you told me in the answer (only to me second) email - namely that you wont offer getting the discount for OOS items?

So far the experience with PPL hasn't been very reassuring to say the least.

Last edited: