PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Can anyone explain the whole VAT situation? How long before this comes to the US and other countries? I think it’s more than fair to assume that it will to try and stop a lot of things from coming in. Not just drugs either

Can anyone explain the whole VAT situation? How long before this comes to the US and other countries? I think it’s more than fair to assume that it will to try and stop a lot of things from coming in. Not just drugs either
Would VAT still be paid be the end user if the company uses a reshipper?

From what I’ve gathered the reshipper inside the EU can’t obtain to pack to even re ship it. I would think It won’t be long before other countries like the US does this
Ah, ok I was unaware of that. I thought the whole idea of a reshipper was so that the end user was not any part of the import/customs process

You dont pay VAT in the US, you think this is bad? We pay VAT on cars here.

Ah, ok I was unaware of that. I thought the whole idea of a reshipper was so that the end user was not any part of the import/customs process
That’s what I thought too. It’s a little confusing but I think the reshipper needs an invoice as well and they cannot provide a fake one. The Value Added Tax in the EU has skyrocketed so that makes things difficult too. Orders that should only be like, 175 dollars total are ending up at like 350+

That’s what I thought too. It’s a little confusing but I think the reshipper needs an invoice as well and they cannot provide a fake one. The Value Added Tax in the EU has skyrocketed so that makes things difficult too. Orders that should only be like, 175 dollars total are ending up at like 350+
That's not the case, even if you order for $ 500, then the lowest value always comes on the package label, between $ 8 and $ 10, so the VAT on that sucks.

That's not the case, even if you order for $ 500, then the lowest value always comes on the package label, between $ 8 and $ 10, so the VAT on that sucks.
I hope this isn’t something we have to worry about in the states. But I’m assuming it will be when it comes to international packs

Why do you think it’s coming? Has this been
Talked about in the US? Has anything like this been proposed? What would lead you to believe this?? And because EU requires it is not a valid reason?

Why do you think it’s coming? Has this been
Talked about in the US? Has anything like this been proposed? What would lead you to believe this?? And because EU requires it is not a valid reason?

It's just another manic episode of the sky is falling. The kid needs a girlfriend. One that's deaf and blind would be his safest bet for any hope of longevity.

Sponsors

Latest posts