PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I hope this isn’t something we have to worry about in the states. But I’m assuming it will be when it comes to international packs

Connor when will you understand you won’t have access to gear anymore?
Any fuckin more… forget about gear… they ll ban gear… for ever… and will destroy every single formula knew to mankind on how to synth them… get a new hobby… natural.. like fishing, ice skating…

they ll do everything possible to ban the fucking gear, they ll ban everything coming from China…

go Biden go… ban those fuckin steroids, i wanna fuckin see a vid of Connor crying and fingering his ass simultaneously

Why do you think it’s coming? Has this been
Talked about in the US? Has anything like this been proposed? What would lead you to believe this?? And because EU requires it is not a valid reason?
I know it’s been talked about amongst our “leaders” just not something I have a link for. I don’t like politics, but seeing as how Biden likes things done, I wouldn’t be surprised if he did it like they are in the EU right now. I know it’s not valid to say “because the EU requires it” but the USA has been a follower and not a leader for a while now.

It appears that @Connor 25257 is our little resident window licker. Says so right there in the first symptom of mental illness in this article from medicinenet(dot)com. Excessive paranoia worry or anxiety.

I, for one, am more than ready for him to tire of meso so he can go somewhere else with all of his bullshit claims and constant conspiracy theories about access to steroids.

Get some help there little guy. Take a much needed break from social media for a while. Trust me. You need it.

Attachments

• D74C293C-D26F-4C05-A8FE-F0AB2C7970F0.jpeg
    D74C293C-D26F-4C05-A8FE-F0AB2C7970F0.jpeg
    171.9 KB · Views: 32
Oh man, Connor still cluttering up the source threads with his moronic spam? Thought he learned something when he got a good dressing down in his own little thread...guess not.

Wish Millard gave him a little time out lol.

Oh man, Connor still cluttering up the source threads with his moronic spam? Thought he learned something when he got a good dressing down in his own little thread...guess not.

There was a whole thread about banning this guy, which I do not support. Regardless of his ideas, they are not inherently dangerous or demeaning, so why should he be banned? I don't think he is trolling either, I think he is just (severely) worried about something that may or may not come to fruition.

To be fair, I don't think anyone can prove him wrong, anymore so than he can prove himself right.

“man you don’t understand…. I dont give a fuck about being banned by Millard because BIDEN WILL BAN STEROIDS!! I couldn’t get aas anymore to have some boners at night and wank”

Conor even if you put me on ignore, Biden wont ignore the steroids ban project he has… Youre fucked… badly… in both ass and mouth…

Biden will send to your place some dwarves dressed as goblins and They ll pin long estered Estradiol and Cortisol into your ass… multiple times per week… FOR EVER… mark my words… you ll remember this post when you ll have one dwarf shutting up your mouth with a socket while the other one will pin your buttocks… i suggest you to go to Mexico when you could buy Trenbolona directly from pharmacy… obv before the ban will affect Mexico too… steroids will be banned from the whole world… remember… now you can go running and crying naked on a highway

There was a whole thread about banning this guy, which I do not support. Regardless of his ideas, they are not inherently dangerous or demeaning, so why should he be banned? I don't think he is trolling either, I think he is just (severely) worried about something that may or may not come to fruition.

To be fair, I don't think anyone can prove him wrong, anymore so than he can prove himself right.

do you think no one in the underground would source steroids as they always done with every drugs?

I know it’s been talked about amongst our “leaders” just not something I have a link for. I don’t like politics, but seeing as how Biden likes things done, I wouldn’t be surprised if he did it like they are in the EU right now. I know it’s not valid to say “because the EU requires it” but the USA has been a follower and not a leader for a while now.
I give up trying to explain shit… have at it champ

do you think no one in the underground would source steroids as they always done with every drugs?
I'm not saying he is correct, in fact I think he is way off base. But simply because it has always been there doesn't mean it always will, or at least not at prices that are affordable.

Just like with investing in stock, past results are not an indication of future performance. That's all I am saying. No one can tell the future.

I'm not saying he is correct, in fact I think he is way off base. But simply because it has always been there doesn't mean it always will, or at least not at prices that are affordable.

Just like with investing in stock, past results are not an indication of future performance. That's all I am saying. No one can tell the future.

what if the sun shuts down? What if Kim Jong will declare 3rd world war? What if climatic changes will fuck off the whole planet in 5 years? No one can tell the future.. i m confident someone will still making peds , thats granted… no one will stop that business…. Oh no one can tell the future… so we go back to the sun and Kim Jong

Naw just the mere notion he'd be banned ought to scare him haha. I admit Connor is pure entertainment with his posts LOL.

If you are that paranoid buy 1 kg of test and you will be set for the rest of your life. Fuck it buy 3kg of test and you will have enough to take 1g for 60 years and stop being retarded.
3kg is 2000$ and all your worries will be gone.

A simple VAT tax will not stop black market. In every day is imported in Europe hundreds of kilo of illegal substances. It was like this it will always be like this.

And definitely I am for bann this idiot once and for all.

Very bad comparison stocks with black market. Some stocks can not recover as is not interest for the market in their products. See Nokia for example.
With drugs it will always be a demand and it will always be a way to produce and import and sell. Too much money in this to dissappear just because is putting a tax or because the pollution or whatever

Sponsors