PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Sorry didn't understand. So no one try to help you in any way to get the package (from Panda)?
How many days are left until is send back the package?
It's not really their fault, if not mine, I was not aware of the new rule and I placed the order on June 28, I don't know if they will return it to the sender or not, for now there are no updates, I just know that this stop in customs

It's not really their fault, if not mine, I was not aware of the new rule and I placed the order on June 28, I don't know if they will return it to the sender or not, for now there are no updates, I just know that this stop in customs
From where I am they hold your package 1 month if you are not picking up they send back. Probably a time limit is anywhere in the world.
They at least should try to see if they can help you in any way or at least have some good intention in that direction

didnt you get any notice from customs?
for us in germany you usually get a notice, then you can either go to customs with proofs (dont do that) or deny that it is your package. In this case they will return it to the sendet immediately

didnt you get any notice from customs?
for us in germany you usually get a notice, then you can either go to customs with proofs (dont do that) or deny that it is your package. In this case they will return it to the sendet immediately
no, I do not have physical notifications, I only have an email that they need the documentation, I do not know if that is what you say

20210730_154225.jpg

Do you know what happens when/if India starts those same restrictions? Assuming Panda has a plan C and Plan D
Seriously bro what’s your deal. I’m not trying to be disrespectful but why the fuck are you so concerned about this. I can only imagine how the rest of your life must be if this is how you are over steroids. Honestly who fucking cares what happens tomorrow. A week from now. Month. Year. Years. What ever is going to happen is going to happen and the answer is no one knows what’s going to happen. If you’re that concerned just start stocking up. There is going to be ups and downs in this game just like any other. Just take it as it comes. Besides the way the world is going. We will probably all be dead before the day comes that you can’t find a source of steroids. Just chill man.

Seriously bro what’s your deal. I’m not trying to be disrespectful but why the fuck are you so concerned about this. I can only imagine how the rest of your life must be if this is how you are over steroids. Honestly who fucking cares what happens tomorrow. A week from now. Month. Year. Years. What ever is going to happen is going to happen and the answer is no one knows what’s going to happen. If you’re that concerned just start stocking up. There is going to be ups and downs in this game just like any other. Just take it as it comes. Besides the way the world is going. We will probably all be dead before the day comes that you can’t find a source of steroids. Just chill man.

Do you think Connor is a virgin?

Made my order through the site today, rather than going through Ollie, as he’s on vacation and I figured it out, no problems with payment, just be sure to send the EXACT amount of whatever crypto you chose to use and the confirmation process is relatively fast.

Do you know what happens when/if India starts those same restrictions? Assuming Panda has a plan C and Plan D
India won’t do that honestly, take into account that the difference between China and India is that China does this in the grey area and India does this fully legal with the pharmaceutical companies, this is basically one of the country biggest source of income.

Thanks for the response.

If Panda has tested anything in the past 6-12 months, he hasn't posted it on the PPL website from what I can see. Most tests, (if a product even has a test), are over 2 years old. I think it's safe to assume Panda is done testing. Sure would be nice if he started again, especially since he says he has a HPLC machine in house.

I appreciate the offer of sharing 3rd party tests with me via email.

Can you share with us the date of this test? Nothing else, just the date it was performed? Thank you.

“Testing ordered: 26 may 2021, sample received 24 june 2021”

Just received another one after making my post about the tests of the YK-11 testing as +98%.

As i said if people want them, ask me via email.

Tbh I don't believe that Panda has an HPLC machine. If he did, he would be posting the results on every single batch - what better marketing exists?

Maybe they have plenty orders coming in without needing to put any work into it so they have gotten somewhat lazy in that regard which would be a shame.
He posted a video a long time ago, he has enough money to have a fully working equipment x1000.

Since Meso usually relies on 3 party testing and not in house testing thats why i send the tests to the guys that ask us about it.

Made my order through the site today, rather than going through Ollie, as he’s on vacation and I figured it out, no problems with payment, just be sure to send the EXACT amount of whatever crypto you chose to use and the confirmation process is relatively fast.
As i said the problem was related to the firewall, the IT guy checked it after i told him about your problems for logging (same with some other members) and they were able to place most of their orders.

no, I do not have physical notifications, I only have an email that they need the documentation, I do not know if that is what you say

View attachment 151229
Maybe i had a huge miss reading but I thought your order was from another source, if you are Spanish i have an Spanish friend that thinks that could help with your situation since he has dealt with it successfully too, do you mind sending a message to my email: ollieppl(at)protonmail.com with your order #? My friend will assist you if you don’t mind.

B
India won’t do that honestly, take into account that the difference between China and India is that China does this in the grey area and India does this fully legal with the pharmaceutical companies, this is basically one of the country biggest source of income.
But you do realize that India has no issues deporting Americans *panda* back to America to be prosecuted for selling a scheduled drug to people in this country? I’m not denying India works in the Pharma realm; but there is a risk when and if panda moves.

Well @Connor 25257 you heard it from someone else....... My EXACT words on Triple B thread.

Why can't you not understand this? You seem like an addict now that needs their fix for drugs and is going thru withdrawls...

B

But you do realize that India has no issues deporting Americans *panda* back to America to be prosecuted for selling a scheduled drug to people in this country? I’m not denying India works in the Pharma realm; but there is a risk when and if panda moves.

You obviously have NO IDEA how the legal system works.... Second, why would they have an american in India?

Stop talking out your ass.

Sponsors

Latest posts