PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I placed a domestic usa order on July 7 and the order status has been “preparing package” since then. I reached out via email and Wickr, no response. Something up with domestic sales?
Your email was replied by me 3 hours and 31 minutes after your email, check your spam folder just in case ;).

Will answer messages via Wickr and Meso DM tomorrow, Protonmail messages have been answered, if it doesn’t appear check your spam folder, if it doesn’t appear either send me a new message from another acount.

@OllieJacobs, can we order items that are not in stock now and pay now for the discount, even if they aren't in stock, to get the whole order once everything is back in stock?
Do you mind sending me a message about which special out of stock products do you want to my email: ollieppl(at)protonmail.com?

I will see if i can do something.

Would love to see those, hope it arrives and keep me posted, from the lab test i got the Var is 98% pure, want to see the rest of the products tho.
Care to give a follow up to the other raw supplier that talked about raws production stopping completely? Obviously I think it’s correct. But so many things are changing. Take for example this new problem in the UK

Care to give a follow up to the other raw supplier that talked about raws production stopping completely? Obviously I think it’s correct. But so many things are changing. Take for example this new problem in the UK

I didn’t have time to read the rest of the threads, if you mean that China is going to stop raws production... nah, that won’t happen, the only problem is that the products that cause more contamination (Provi, Adrol, Var) have way stricter laws and can’t be produced without facing serious issues.

Thats why we will probably start to source those from India using our license there, my work this past weeks has been related somehow with this, in India we can source whatever we want.

30% OFF WITH CODE “panda5”, THREE DAYS LEFT

If the website does not work for you or doesn’t let you place the order forgot whatever reason is probably caused by our firewall.

If it doesn’t work you can send a message to Melody to get her to place the order or to me to do the same.

I didn’t have time to read the rest of the threads, if you mean that China is going to stop raws production... nah, that won’t happen, the only problem is that the products that cause more contamination (Provi, Adrol, Var) have way stricter laws and can’t be produced without facing serious issues.

Thats why we will probably start to source those from India using our license there, my work this past weeks has been related somehow with this, in India we can source whatever we want.
Do you know what happens when/if India starts those same restrictions? Assuming Panda has a plan C and Plan D

serostim?

Form my knowledge he still does some testing in certain batches, what i usually send to people (like a guy who messaged me about it) are all the private lab tests that customers send to me, I don’t post them because those usually contain a name from the customer, some of them gave me permission to send them via email to the customers asking for those, so you are always welcome to ask me for those.
Thanks for the response.

If Panda has tested anything in the past 6-12 months, he hasn't posted it on the PPL website from what I can see. Most tests, (if a product even has a test), are over 2 years old. I think it's safe to assume Panda is done testing. Sure would be nice if he started again, especially since he says he has a HPLC machine in house.

I appreciate the offer of sharing 3rd party tests with me via email.
Would love to see those, hope it arrives and keep me posted, from the lab test i got the Var is 98% pure, want to see the rest of the products tho.
Can you share with us the date of this test? Nothing else, just the date it was performed? Thank you.

is it still possible to get stuff from china inside the eu with these new laws regarding customs?

edit: nevermind just read last page

Thanks for the response.

If Panda has tested anything in the past 6-12 months, he hasn't posted it on the PPL website from what I can see. Most tests, (if a product even has a test), are over 2 years old. I think it's safe to assume Panda is done testing. Sure would be nice if he started again, especially since he says he has a HPLC machine in house.

I appreciate the offer of sharing 3rd party tests with me via email.

Can you share with us the date of this test? Nothing else, just the date it was performed? Thank you.
Tbh I don't believe that Panda has an HPLC machine. If he did, he would be posting the results on every single batch - what better marketing exists?

Maybe they have plenty orders coming in without needing to put any work into it so they have gotten somewhat lazy in that regard which would be a shame.

Sponsors