PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I think purple panda just scammed me! I placed an order yesterday paid full in bitcoin and now I went to check today and the order is gone! It does not show up anywhere on my account. Just sent an email but highly doubt I will get one back as I sent an email with a question yesterday and still no response.

I think purple panda just scammed me! I placed an order yesterday paid full in bitcoin and now I went to check today and the order is gone! It does not show up anywhere on my account. Just sent an email but highly doubt I will get one back as I sent an email with a question yesterday and still no response.
This has happened before with others as well. You will get sorted don't worry about that

I hope so. Been digging on this thread for about a month and it seems they have great reviews and customer service. Just getting ancy lol.
Melody answers every day, sometimes might forget your email so just send another and wait - their website is a little buggy especially when temporarily banning IP addresses.

Out of curiosity are you ordering for EU or UK?

UPDATE: I WAS NOT SCAMMED!! Just got an email back and they let me know I was short just a few dollars because coinbase took a few out of my bitcoin that I didnt see. Excited to try the products.

I just stacked up on their TEST E because I heard that their orals are hit or miss. I was gonna order some anavar to finish out this current cycle I am on but didnt want to risk it.
No idea of his finished products. I used their raws some time ago but now can't say anything about any of his products.
Atm trying to get some clarification with the tax for EU.
Anyway have fun and get some gains man!

Ok a few updates regarding to the new VAT laws, I won’t @ anyone because I don’t want fights in this thread, it is enough that the countries are already trying to fuck the customers to start a war between customers.

I took a bit of time to read about it, i spoke with my lawyer (obviously not pointing out at PPL) and with a TaoBao agent.

Supposedly every package that enters Europe now needs one of this two things:

-OSS, this is a thing that only belongs to the shipper/company, this is a way that the shipper has to pre-pay taxes, the shipper needs to do a registration on the country of the receiver, obviously this is not an option.

-VAT: if you are a company (which you aren’t) you can use your VAT number to receive the products.

Now the current situation:

Not a single guy that ordered from us has given us any VAT number, most of the orders that were places trough me are arriving and keep arriving without any issues.

Same happens with some products i have bought from China recently, I didn’t give any VAT number and the shipper did not have any OSS certificate, products still arrived.

Basically the situation is unclear now, most of the orders are arriving super quick as the @Goingstronger order without issues, i think this is going to be one of those... let’s see how the situation develops

Sponsors

Latest posts