PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I'm 100% sure that with the new law tax this will not happen. You need a invoice to show for paying the tax in your country and that's on you as they don't prepay or give a invoice.
Is a guy from Spain who dealed with this problem. Maybe he can give a update on what happened @The last wolf88

Isn't the new law effective since July 1st?
I received my package this week, so the new law already applies, and I received it as usual.

Isn't the new law effective since July 1st?
I received my package this week, so the new law already applies, and I received it as usual.
When the package got in your country? Not the day you picked up but enter in your country
I am sure that you and anyone in EU will need a invoice and you can't show that. Look to the guy in Spain for example. Is the law. And if this is the new law will be like that.
For anyone trying to be smarter go ahead and order and when is the time to show a proof of payment you do what?

Last edited:
Damn it sounds like you guys in the EU are getting fucked now. I feel for you guys now having to pay taxes on anything you order (not just AAS). Governments way of doing things not only creating more paperwork and hassle but slowing the process down while making sure the coffers get filled doing it.

3 orders to Scandinavia between June and July.

Order 1
Took 24 days from ordering to shipping. 39 total days since ordering to arrival.
No stealth.
Test E was pip free at 250, 5/2.
Primo expected pip at 250, 20/2.
0.20g was missing from my primo raws.

Order 2
Took 21 days from ordering to shipping. 28 total days since ordering to arrival.
Meh stealth. Wouldn't actually trick anyone.
Test E virtually pip free at 300 10/2.

Order 3
Took 3 days from ordering to shipping. 12 total days since ordering to arrival.
Alright stealth on peptide vials. Might not fool a customs officer in NZ or Scandinavia.
BPC-157 works beautifully. Healed pain in wrist in under a week. It's a pain I sometime catch duing heavy lifting periods leading up to meets. It always takes much longer than this to heal. So I know for sure it was the BPC working.
@ftaro

Order 1 was placed during a time people were complaining about long shipping times. More specifically, their items took a really long time to even ship out. According to Ollie these issues were temporary and apparently they were back on track. Which I noticed to be true on order 2 and 3.

Everything was recieved after July 1st. No need for VAT documents. Recieved in mailbox as usual.

Last edited by a moderator:

Order 1
Took 24 days from ordering to shipping. 39 total days since ordering to arrival.
No stealth.

Order 2
Took 21 days from ordering to shipping. 28 total days since ordering to arrival.

Order 3
Alright stealth on peptide vials. Might not fool a customs officer in NZ or Scandinavia.
BPC-157 works beautifully. Healed pain in wrist in under a week. It's a pain I sometime catch duing heavy lifting periods leading up to meets. It always takes much longer than this to heal. So I know for sure it was the BPC working.
@ftaro

Order 1 was placed during a time people were complaining about long shipping times. More specifically, their items took a really long time to even ship out. According to Ollie these issues were temporary and apparently they were back on track. Which I noticed to be true on order 2 and 3.

Everything was recieved after July 1st. No need for VAT documents. Recieved in mailbox as usual.
Good to hear. Might have to hop on the sale . Thanks for the report

When the package got in your country? Not the day you picked up but enter in your country
I am sure that you and anyone in EU will need a invoice and you can't show that. Look to the guy in Spain for example. Is the law. And if this is the new law will be like that.
For anyone trying to be smarter go ahead and order and when is the time to show a proof of payment you do what?

Entered Monday in France received it this morning.
No one paid any tax on anything.

You keep arguing like you know what's up when I'm the one who received the package problem-free.

You keep arguing like you know what's up when I'm the one who received the package problem-free.
Ok dude. Tell that to the guy in Spain because that is the guy who need invoice and he got nothing to show.
Try to be smarter and order is not my money who is played. That is the law. Need proof of payment to pay the tax and Panda don't give anything. If you got lucky once next time will not be the same

And and don't argue with anyone. I don't have a dog in this race. Go ahead and do whatever you like because is not my money who will be lost when they ask you for a invoice.

Only thing is some clarification because the rep said that he will give fake invoices and Melody said go and fake yourself they don't do anything.
I am sure that what happened to you will not happen again.

Last edited:

@The last wolf88 tell him how I argue when he is in a nasty position asked for a invoice and got none to show.
Him don't have your luck and probably neither others that will try to outsmart the law

Order 1
No stealth.

Order 2

Order 3
@ftaro

Which country is this if I might ask?

I am in Scandinavia as well. XXXXX to be exact.

Ok dude. Tell that to the guy in Spain because that is the guy who need invoice and he got nothing to show.
Try to be smarter and order is not my money who is played. That is the law. Need proof of payment to pay the tax and Panda don't give anything. If you got lucky once next time will not be the same

And and don't argue with anyone. I don't have a dog in this race. Go ahead and do whatever you like because is not my money who will be lost when they ask you for a invoice.

Only thing is some clarification because the rep said that he will give fake invoices and Melody said go and fake yourself they don't do anything.
I am sure that what happened to you will not happen again.

You seem to be using the word "sure" quite a bit for someone who's speaking from a theoretical point of view and hasn't seen enough individual scenarii to be positive about the situation.

You seem to be using the word "sure" quite a bit for someone who's speaking from a theoretical point of view and hasn't seen enough individual scenarii to be positive about the situation.
Tell to the guy in Spain(and other in the same situation)how sure you are about the new law and how positive you are that you not need a proof of payment because he has lost his money unable to present a invoice
You got lucky once. I am sure because that is the new law. Will be like that next time. But I wait to tell that guy how positive you are and he has him money lost

Last edited:
@OllieJacobs can you help @The last wolf88 with his invoice to get his package?
As you know with the new EU tax law now he needs more papers. I asked Melody and she said that we(customers) need to fake invoices and that's stupid and dangerous to say at least. Panda don't provide anything neither prepay the tax in China.
Now this guy has his package stuck for 2 weeks and probably will be send back soon as he is unable to provide a proof of payment and his money will be gone.
Hopefully anyone will do something for that guy and for others that will order from EU because to fake invoices on your own is something stupid to do

@whoremoan1 did you order bro ? Also from Australia. I think things have gone back to normal as hgh is starting to make a appearance again in the community.

Olllie and melody were super professional to deal with

Sponsors

Latest posts