PurplePandaLabs Raw source

meanwhile i took a break of placing orders or posting here and had a little adventure to see if we are lucky enough to get the raws that are currently out of stock “Var, Provi, Adrol...”, will keep you guys posted.
Are yu saying that you never had those or were looking for more. There was a time a few months ago that you had "some" in stock as I am still waiting on them. I just want to know if my order is indeed coming now.

For the guys in Europe I ask about invoice and it's seems that is you that must handle with fake invoice.
And without a proof of payment you can't get the package so you do the math

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210726-205021_ProtonMail.jpg
    Screenshot_20210726-205021_ProtonMail.jpg
    459.8 KB · Views: 59
For the guys in Europe I ask about invoice and it's seems that is you that must handle with fake invoice.
That's when it's seized by customs & waiting for further declaration of goods, at which point you forfeit it - nothing new here. Faking an invoice isn't worth the risk, especially when you get a free reship. If the shipper prepays the VAT it arrives without you having to do so, which has quickly become the norm since 1st of July.

That's when it's seized by customs & waiting for further declaration of goods, at which point you forfeit it - nothing new here. Faking an invoice isn't worth the risk, especially when you get a free reship. If the shipper prepays the VAT it arrives without you having to do so, which has quickly become the norm since 1st of July.
This is not what I understand from her. I understand that they send you the packages and tell you what is inside and the value. Is your job to deal with tax in your country showing a invoice and pay the tax

I will ask again for clarification and see what she responds

This is not what I understand from her. I understand that they send you the packages and tell you what is inside and the value. Is your job to deal with tax in your country showing a invoice and pay the tax

I will ask again for clarification and see what she responds
No way. I'll look stupid if I'm wrong but not nearly as stupid as that would be.

No way. I'll look stupid if I'm wrong but not nearly as stupid as that would be.
I hope you are right because that would be much easier to get package from China then before
Let's see what she say. Is a guy from Portugal I think in this situation and he got asked for a invoice so is not payed in China the tax

PPL declares an extremely low value, around 15usd, no matter the value of your shipment, even if it's in the thousands. This was confirmed to me by Melody.
No one at the custom service knows what kind of powder it is and how much it costs.

PPL declares an extremely low value, around 15usd, no matter the value of your shipment, even if it's in the thousands. This was confirmed to me by Melody.
No one at the custom service knows what kind of powder it is and how much it costs.
Not the declaration of value is the problem. The problem is showing the invoice to pay tax in your country

Not the declaration of value is the problem. The problem is showing the invoice to pay tax in your country

Well the tax is directly proportionate to the goods value, and the invoice should come attached.

What kind of business person makes money by spitting on competitors?
Can you look at yourself in the mirror?
You're either exceptional at misinterpretation or full of bad intentions. I'm a past, present and future customer here as well and having received product without any of the strings attached mentioned above to EU recently (which I posted about) know what normal delivery looks like and will look like. I was not describing a realistic alternative there which went above your head as usual.

Well the tax is directly proportionate to the goods value, and the invoice should come attached.
That's the problem dude. You show what invoice? Not how much he declare the value is
You show what invoice when is time to pay the tax in your country? If you don’t show anything you will not get the package
As far as I understand they can pay the tax in China and then is done but they don't do that. You deal with that and that's impossible to show a invoice

30% OFF FOR PANDAS 5 ANNIVERSARY
(Until August 1) DISCOUNT CODE: “panda5”

As every year we are giving a discount for Pandas anniversary, this time i wanted it to be a bigger one... since you know, the bigger the better (unless we are talking about gauges size).

CODE: “panda5” , if you write “panda5” on the discount code section when cashing out you will receive a 30% discount on your order, this discount code can be used until August 1!

Order’s won’t be placed trough me until August 1, meanwhile i took a break of placing orders or posting here and had a little adventure to see if we are lucky enough to get the raws that are currently out of stock “Var, Provi, Adrol...”, will keep you guys posted.

Until August 4 i will log in every day at European night time to solve every doubt and to answer questions (after this message will log again in 10-11 hours), Melody will solve all your questions regarding to orders (check the spam folder, if she doesn’t get back to you in 24 hours email me at ollieppl(at)protonmail.com , if you communicate with me trough my wickr: “ollieppl” i will take longer to answer until this trip ends.
Will you guys have Trestolone in stock anytime soon? Also what would be the average shipping time to the U.S?

Will you guys have Trestolone in stock anytime soon? Also what would be the average shipping time to the U.S?
Trestolone is currently in powder form (or do you mean the finished vials)?

Average time shipping: depends on the courier, if you take a look at this thread some people have received it super soon and others late, i was completing a little excel with the T/A for each country before doing this current business trip.