PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I think it's time to move on to EU sources until our chinese friends decide to take at least 50% of the risk off our backs. Hate to say this but nobody should risk that kind of trouble for a bottle or two of T.
This is exactly how I see it. Right now as things are not too boiled down I wouldnt risk all the trouble.

Anybody know the answer why there are no RAW sources in EU? This is what I don't get, honestly. Supposedly a source could choose between lots of EU countries to import to and ship from which have way worse customs than US. Altough I see people selling raws in US. Why? EU seems like a huge market too and less risky.

This is exactly how I see it. Right now as things are not too boiled down I wouldnt risk all the trouble.

Anybody know the answer why there are no RAW sources in EU? This is what I don't get, honestly. Supposedly a source could choose between lots of EU countries to import to and ship from which have way worse customs than US. Altough I see people selling raws in US. Why? EU seems like a huge market too and less risky.
There are no public ones because the risk (extremely high) vs reward (not extremely high) ratio is prohibitively bad (much worse than in US). If it wasn't, you'd be seeing EU raws sources.

There are no public ones because the risk (extremely high) vs reward (not extremely high) ratio is prohibitively bad. If it wasn't, you'd be seeing EU raws sources.
Why do you think it's worse than US? How come there are bunch of people who import the raws and then sell it as finished pills/ oils?(larger $ I guess. But still there is a market of people who buy just raws and won't buy finished products.) Seems like the same risk if one can stealth ship properly.

Are you still giving away free Balkan Pharma Test Enanthate to anyone who PM's you?

Since Meso showed me lot of love via PM i decided to give away 5 x 10ml Bayer Schering Primobolan Depot to all the guys that send me dick pics , ass pics, cat pics, via PM, instead of the cheap test. Because the number of PM’s dropped during the years, from 1000 ED to kinda 300… so i hope to revive the fire with the new offer…

What do I get for the triple threat of a cat's dick pic while its giving it too another cat in the ass?

some drops of the secret juice of the owner of the forum.. the Millardsterone… Basically Millard’s seminal fluid + pheromones that have been released and collected during some workouts

RussianStar makes it look like a cream on his website but it's not a cream, it's liquid in a dropper (I use a syringe to measure it). Idk if he uses DMSO in there, but I assume he does use at least a little bit because I saw him make a comment to that extent. His customer service is terrible and he hasn't answered my questions about that, but then again, sources don't normally give away their recipes.
I checked out that site. I kind of wish I didn't. Are people really rubbing DHT topical on their junk hoping for an increase in size. Does this actually work.

Asking for a friend you know.

I checked out that site. I kind of wish I didn't. Are people really rubbing DHT topical on their junk hoping for an increase in size. Does this actually work.

Asking for a friend you know.

It doesn't work if you're past puberty.

My order from PPL just shipped and I received a Royal Mail tracking number !!!

That would mean that for Europe, goods are now shipping from the UK and shipping time should be way fast.
That would also mean PPL has moved some stock over to the UK to provide for Europe quicker.

@OllieJacobs do you confirm ???

Hey, had a lot of PPls pre mades and always liked their products . Anyone ever try ppl gh? Blue top or black top? And would it get fucked up getting it delivered if it’s over 100 degrees where I live? Thanks