PurplePandaLabs Raw source

letme tell you, just because you do not smell it doesnt mean noone does.
I use DMSO since ages and there are individuals that react sensitive to its smell and they will smell it
Is It true!
I've used dmso in the past! some people smell unpleasant on me!

I can't really change my member status to source/vendor, you know. Long before I ever made my first post I told Millard my plans to be a source here and he had no issue with it.

I'm not responsible for whatever sources in the past have done. Posting with a source account instead of alt accounts/recruiting shills is, as you can obviously see from us having this discussion, not exactly an effective way of manipulating public opinion in my favour, and you'd be delusional to think that's my goal.

Whenever a 'follower' has defended me without reason, I've shut them up myself, I don't need g2g fans. I don't have any respect for mindless g2g haters either. For the better of Meso, members should be held to a certain standard when vetting sources as well, and low quality posts have recently been drowning out the vetting by respected & knowledgeable posters in various source threads.

If you're actually interested in having this discussion (which goes for everyone else), I'd be happy to take this to any other thread as to not ruin PPL's further, up to you.
Why do you need another thread to be convinced to stop insulting members?

also, yes you are the center of the subject currently, but this is much bigger than just you as a source. Maybe you are a good person (hard to argue that with the incessant insults lately, but I digress) but it’s a slippery slope from you gaining a cult following, to another, shitty source doing it and trying to implode this forum from the inside.

this is not a source board, it is a harm reduction board, and sources are treated like outsiders to try to prevent shilling and keeping this place from turning in a cess pool.

this is not a source board, it is a harm reduction board, and sources are treated like outsiders to try to prevent shilling and keeping this place from turning in a cess pool.
My impression is that the community has had no problem shutting this shit down as they're good at identifying liars and shills but not so good at recognizing true statements - both members and sources making statements that were later confirmed to be accurate got shit on all the same, as everyone wants to be a be a big bad bearded vetting guy nowadays - which is actually presently turning this place into the cesspool you're worried about, so maybe there's a better way.

What on earth are you even talking about, must be high season for posting on a bad trip presently. Maybe there's a group discount code for rehab available, try checking with Honey!

My impression is that the community has had no problem shutting this shit down as they're good at identifying liars and shills but not so good at recognizing true statements

You calling me a liar? Here you go since you apparently have amnesia. I’m not tripping. You are just a fake.

if someone compiled and updated a list of GH brands/batches that have been labtested in 2021 via Janoshiks new method, we could always point to that when someone asks for recommendations

Here is your quote where you parade around as a member looking to create “lists.”

Funny how you just go around with your circle jerk of friends pretending to spit truth. When in fact when confronted you are proven to be a liar and a fake.

You aren’t a member here and you won’t be allowed to parade around as such. Post wherever the fuck your want. We’ll be there as the second post every time it’s not in your thread.

Now get back in your lane you lying bitch. You got proven to be a liar.

I can't really change my member status to source/vendor, you know.

Well actually you can: become a sponsor. The fee would help keep the board going. No money = no board = no harm reduction.... & as you keep saying, you're all about dat der harm reduction

It would also no doubt put a bit of cash in Millard's pocket: the guy has worked very hard for a very long time to put Meso where it's at now.

Anyway, I have a question for you: given how much you're always claiming to be all for harm reduction & even went as far as to state:

Success is not measured in sales, as this isn't a source but a harm reduction board.

See this post

Have you made a contribution to Anabolic Lab?

Just that you don't have that status alongside your username either & it's something the community has been pushing sources here to do & you've been sourcing here for 4 months now.

You calling me a liar? Here you go since you apparently have amnesia. I’m not tripping. You are just a fake.

Here is your quote where you parade around as a member looking to create “lists.”

Funny how you just go around with your circle jerk of friends pretending to spit truth. When in fact when confronted you are proven to be a liar and a fake.

You aren’t a member here and you won’t be allowed to parade around as such. Post wherever the fuck your want. We’ll be there as the second post every time it’s not in your thread.

Now get back in your lane you lying bitch. You got proven to be a liar.
I think Connor got competition, you two can stand at the edge of flat earth together delusionally holding hands, shouting fake news at the universe and making up your own. I can only guess your posts are a promotion for whatever drug you're on really detaching you from reality.

Have you made a contribution to Anabolic Lab?

Just that you don't have that status alongside your username either & it's something the community has been pushing sources here to do & you've been sourcing here for 4 months now.
Have you possibly been away for a few years, come back and just not bothered to get up to speed? Anaboliclab hasn't tested anything in over a year and they used Simec, have you even bothered to check their website before posting? Everything you're posting is nonsense or a remnant of a bygone past, next you'll tell me to use W&M for my labtests.

Lol you just can't help yourself can you?

I asked a civil question & you resort to throwing insults. Says soooo much about you.

The problem with that though, is every time you resort to insults & being belligerent, you hand even more ammunition to your opponents.

Please, do keep it up.

You're a stubborn cunt, which is sometimes an character trait I admire.

A couple of problems here though.

Firstly, you're just one stubborn cunt, whilst the member base is stuffed to the gills with stubborn cunts, as you'll no doubt be finding out shortly.

Secondly, I don't admire you

And thirdly....

View: https://youtu.be/r7o_oExCkws

....and.....

View: https://youtu.be/NjPsQNGlNQg

Put an order in to Australia... we have had had problems getting everything in at the moment due to someone trying to import fake vaccines. Customs had a large crackdown

Argue that 'rule' properly instead of blindly parroting it, if you cannot defend the status quo meaningfully when it's being challenged, it has lost its meaning.
I really do not have to argue anything.
It’s already been explained to you the etiquette for src’s here on meso instead you chastise and antagonize the members here instead of abiding by what has been relayed to you.

it’s very disrespectful to the boards members. Why should anyone do business with someone who practices shady tactics and can’t be respectful to the boards members that you wish to do business with? This is pretty simple and it shows me you would be a bigger dickhead to deal with if there were problems in any business dealings.

if I had more time to entertain you I’d find your thread and play in it until it became worthless - lucky for you I have other shit that needs my attention in the real world.

If you need better clarity on this all why not tag biggerben I’m sure he would not mind telling you exactly how it is here at meso and why.

I live with someone who honestly tells me everything about smells, including the fact that I have none with that pure formulation.

Have you considered the possibility that, maybe, you have never used a truly pure DMSO?

Well, ive always used the ones that are straight out of pharma or have a lab test attached to it. And ive never gone below 99% pure DMSO. This stuff gets into your body quite easily, i rather pay some euros for it and dont use the cheapest stuff.
Me myself, i can not smell it other, Many other friends/colleagues do also not get the smell. But there are a few sensitive individuals that can tell from a mile away when ive used it and when not

can anyone confirm the look of the test e that was giving pip ?

i bought around time people were saying they started get pip

mine looks like a big white hard crack rock , but isnt test e waxy yellowish looking ?

i get the feeling mine is the one that was giving pip because it was cut with something i forget the name of

Hate to break away from the drama, but does anyone have recent experience with panda’s bpc and tb-500? This is a long shot, but does anyone know if there has been testing done on these?
I ordered bpc. Pm me so I'll remember to report a review

What on earth are you even talking about, must be high season for posting on a bad trip presently. Maybe there's a group discount code for rehab available, try checking with Honey!
Wannabe frozen bomb by the way you type.

Sponsors