EU domestic source talk

Does anyone know a eu source for dnp?
i have been searching as well,some mactropin resellers say they have from the old batch since mactropin wont be producing any more.
Pharmasource also lists some,i have asked him but no response yet and he will be gone for the next month so no luck there.

You guys are crazy! I'm more health focused, I'll stick to my tren en.

Still got some winny stocked so I might do that. The oral stuff, just pop it like smints.

Oh and some clen. But that doesn't even count.

Consider the implications of (almost) no source wanting to touch it anyways.
I have no interest at all , at least for the moment nor anytime soon, but I have to agree that it is extremely demanded, so if you or any other EU source , or even NA/INT, is willing to take those "implications" and move forward, will have a lot of success.

But I do not see any other huge implication extremely different than many other compounds that you and other sources carry involve, like could be T3, clen, or even nootropics. As long as you can measure and work with micrograms, obviously. The responsability of appropiate using belongs to the user after all.

The responsability of appropiate using belongs to the user after all.
My personal opinion is that part of harm reduction is not offering certain products with a high potential for causing imminent harm if misused (certain diuretics fall into this category for me as well).

Success is not measured in sales, as this isn't a source but a harm reduction board.

My personal opinion is that part of harm reduction is not offering certain products with a high potential for causing imminent harm if misused (certain diuretics fall into this category for me as well).

Success is not measured in sales, as this isn't a source but a harm reduction board.
True, but that can apply to almost every single compound you are carrying in your store, after all it depends, as you have stated, in the misusing. Harm reduction but carrying insuline for non-diabetics which can lead the user to be type-1 diabetic or something worse in case of going extremely hypo due to overdosing? Same for clen, T3, tren, etc... As I said all the compounds.

And yes, your success is measured in sales/profit, after all you are here for the sole purporse of business. And you have stated you will be not carrying certain "safe" AAS esters/compounds because of the low demand.

True, but that can apply to almost every single compound you are carrying in your store, after all it depends, as you have stated, in the misusing. Harm reduction but carrying insuline for non-diabetics which can lead the user to be type-1 diabetic or something worse in case of going extremely hypo due to overdosing? Same for clen, T3, tren, etc... As I said all the compounds.

And yes, your success is measured in sales/profit, after all you are here for the sole purporse of business. And you have stated you will be not carrying certain "safe" AAS esters/compounds because of the low demand.
I used 'imminent' very purposefully, not sure if you genuinely missed that distinction.

I disagree with the entire second paragraph but that discussion might not be on topic here, feel free to bring that up to me in mine or any other where it fits better.

200mgs a day and not higher. Dnp really shines at that dose I think. Ive known guys that ran 600mgs a day for real short periods of time so it can be done. You will have a book on misery to write after though.

Last edited:

The position you are taking is noble but ultimately your job as a source is to provide good quality products people want and to make every effort to ensure no one gets busted or puts something toxic or not sterile etc into their bodies unintentionally. Thats my opinion anyway.

[...] your job as a source is[...] to ensure no one gets busted or puts something toxic [...]
To be fair, not dealing with DNP does accomplish this if you consider the rise and fall of TaylorMade. Considering all finished products for which the raws are easy to source, DNP is amongst the rarest on the market for good reasons.

Yeah whatever mate.

Now go slither back to your Cuntcafe thread & stay there. You can spout all the "harm reduction" marketing bullshit you like there. You've hijacked this thread for far too long.

Bye bye

To be fair, not dealing with DNP does accomplish this if you consider the rise and fall of TaylorMade. Considering all finished products for which the raws are easy to source, DNP is amongst the rarest on the market for good reasons.
Your customers are not your children.