EU domestic source talk

2 weeks later and this imbecile is still crying. :rolleyes:
And more to come for sure, suck a kid just repeating the same kid trashtalk bullshit mentioning mothers, fathers, sex and some other weird stuff, it is probably some kind of weird phylia or trauma.

He is banned again, so probably getting a nice permaban soon, hopefully. Unfortunately this time we will not be able to spot his new account that quick since he will prefer not to show his lovely mirror top nude selfie with his boyfriend, you were too rough with him regarding his avatar, he got genuinely butthurt :(

Stop trashing this thread you twats, go fight in your PM's if you have such a hard on for each other.

This isn't Tinder, this thread is to talk EU sources.

You are whore, you mom is a whore and her mom was also a whore, and your dad is sucking dick at the gas station because he is a whore too

@GohomeOrLift same goes for you too, you imbred
I guess you did not get the short bus you received last time so there is no point is giving it again. You are a retard and about as likeable as a crack head (hence why I posted a video about a crackhead after yet another stupid post of yours.) Is all of this sinking in yet?

I struggle to even think of EU peptide sources post-Brexit overall, have you tried asking those you do know if they could custom order it for you by chance?

Yes and no one can get it very sad because adipotide is like the glucagon related peptides super hard to get

Yes and no one can get it very sad because adipotide is like the glucagon related peptides super hard to get
Do you mean "FTPP Adiptotide"? That's carried by UK peptide sources and not hard to get in general, the question is whether it's legit.

The stuff bostin lloyd says caused his kidney failure? Are you serious?
I mean have you seen Boston lloyd cycles? I bet the kidney failure wasn't because of that xD

It's like Michelle lewin husband saying he had liver kidney and hearth failure due to Covid19 ahhahaha

The stuff bostin lloyd says caused his kidney failure? Are you serious?
Because he's dumb
The man doing bloodwork only 2 times a years

His creatinine level has doubled Dave palumbo told him it's getting dangerous and he continues to take adipotide

I don't know when you see that one of the side effects is kidney failure the least thing when you take adipotide is to regularly monitor your kidney function and stop before it gets worse

Alright you are all grown men and clearly we know Bostin is not firing on all cylinders so I wish you guys the best. If anyone runs it please do tell how it goes and of course please be careful.

Alright you are all grown men and clearly we know Bostin is not firing on all cylinders so I wish you guys the best. If anyone runs it please do tell how it goes and of course please be careful.
If anyone survives to be able to post about it you mean... then we will know for sure was it that or the crazy amounts of PED he runs haha

Do you mean "FTPP Adiptotide"? That's carried by UK peptide sources and not hard to get in general, the question is whether it's legit.
ordering from the UK isn't a good idea, even if they send it to me it would probably hang in the customs, UK and EU isn't that safe anymore

ordering from the UK isn't a good idea, even if they send it to me it would probably hang in the customs, UK and EU isn't that safe anymore
I agree about it being a bad idea, it was an example of adiptotide not being difficult to find, as it's carried by most UK & chinese peptide vendors - it's just that EU peptide vendors themselves are a rarity for some reason.

Sponsors

Latest posts