PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I have the package held in customs for 4 days (SPAIN), I do not know what will happen, but if they ask me for an invoice I will not pick up the package since there is no invoice to show.

If you provide an invoice you are admitting that you know of a package coming your way, and you will have a hard time denying knowledge of its contents. There goes your first line of defense...

If you provide the invoice, you are also very likely committing a felony/criminal offense on top of whatever else is going on, since the invoices must be truthful for the tax authority, and they also must be truthful for customs. Bad sh*t right there if they inspect the contents and find out 1) your invoice is fake/bogus 2) you are importing contraband. Gauge your risks carefully. If the loss isn't huge I would walk.

edit: just calculate the cost of losing the package to how much it would cost to fight charges or a fine, or both. If the invoice doesn't invite an inspection it might work just fine. This is a public forum though, so "lotsa" people might be reading this ;->

I think it's time to move on to EU sources until our chinese friends decide to take at least 50% of the risk off our backs. Hate to say this but nobody should risk that kind of trouble for a bottle or two of T.

If you provide an invoice you are admitting that you know of a package coming your way, and you will have a hard time denying knowledge of its contents. There goes your first line of defense...

If you provide the invoice, you are also very likely committing a felony/criminal offense on top of whatever else is going on, since the invoices must be truthful for the tax authority, and they also must be truthful for customs. Bad sh*t right there if they inspect the contents and find out 1) your invoice is fake/bogus 2) you are importing contraband. Gauge your risks carefully. If the loss isn't huge I would walk.

edit: just calculate the cost of losing the package to how much it would cost to fight charges or a fine, or both. If the invoice doesn't invite an inspection it might work just fine. This is a public forum though, so "lotsa" people might be reading this ;->

I think it's time to move on to EU sources until our chinese friends decide to take at least 50% of the risk off our backs. Hate to say this but nobody should risk that kind of trouble for a bottle or two of T.
Yes, I will not claim anything, nor will I show an invoice, if it arrives it will arrive and if it does not go

So expensive for what it is. You can make your own with a much higher concentration using DHT powder and DMSO, for a lot cheaper.
Well I have the DHT coming from panda, and Im probably going to use it too at this point anyways.

You think it can be made stronger than 50%? I'm all ears if you have suggestions for a ratio/percentage/recipe

Well I have the DHT coming from panda, and Im probably going to use it too at this point anyways.

You think it can be made stronger than 50%? I'm all ears if you have suggestions for a ratio/percentage/recipe

It's not about %, it's about how many units of hormone you can get into your bloodstream per volume of liquid.
I can easily make a concentration of 50mg/ml DHT in pure DMSO.
That means with one full dropper I get 50mg DHT straight into my blood.

That doesn't happen with your cream even if you cover yourself in cream.

It's not about %, it's about how many units of hormone you can get into your bloodstream per volume of liquid.
I can easily make a concentration of 50mg/ml DHT in pure DMSO.
That means with one full dropper I get 50mg DHT straight into my blood.

That doesn't happen with your cream even if you cover yourself in cream.
RussianStar makes it look like a cream on his website but it's not a cream, it's liquid in a dropper (I use a syringe to measure it). Idk if he uses DMSO in there, but I assume he does use at least a little bit because I saw him make a comment to that extent. His customer service is terrible and he hasn't answered my questions about that, but then again, sources don't normally give away their recipes.

you should reach platinum status in MSG LABS store first…. You ll find “Mister Stupendous Guy” named in a real review (more realistict than Napster gears ones, cringest thing ever saw) from a chinaman in the first page of his thread..

or maybe its a fusion i made between that review and another one… dont remember.. anyway, its like the old Supernova Elite on Pokerstars… buy 100k worth of goods in his Msg Labs store and you ll get it

Sponsors