PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I use 99.99% filtered pure DMSO.
No smell at all coming from my mouth or my sweat, at all.
letme tell you, just because you do not smell it doesnt mean noone does.
I use DMSO since ages and there are individuals that react sensitive to its smell and they will smell it

I use DMSO since ages and there are individuals that react sensitive to its smell and they will smell it
100% there’s no avoiding that dmso smell, and I think it’s gross.

Still waiting on contact info for payment it been a month, it up Ollie on meso and wickr and protonmail all space up by a week.
Not trying to be punchy here , i know it not costco.

Would love an answer if posible @OllieJacobs

I live with someone who honestly tells me everything about smells, including the fact that I have none with that pure formulation.

Have you considered the possibility that, maybe, you have never used a truly pure DMSO?

I live with someone who honestly tells me everything about smells, including the fact that I have none with that pure formulation.

Have you considered the possibility that, maybe, you have never used a truly pure DMSO?
I’ve used pure dmso in a lab setting, and I assure you it has a smell…

Cool collection of lies hoping noone will look into any of them. I'm posting with my source account/name because that puts a giant target on my back letting everyone know it's me. If I was a source that wanted to manipulate public opinion or slander sources, I would use alt account(s) or convince others to do it for me, which is the popular and probably optimal method. Not that you'd know anything about that, huh?

You were the one trying to push an EROIDS style list of GH vendors be compiled. All while under the guise of a MESO member and not as a source selling GH. When I responded to that request of yours initially, I thought you were just a noob ass member. Afterwards, I found out you were a source and then it all made sense.

You aren’t a member and your motives aren’t harm reduction. Otherwise you wouldn’t push some kind of master “list” of which YOU SELL FROM YOURSELF!

Get the fuck outta here pretending to be one of us. You aren’t a member here. You are a source.

Last edited:
You were the one trying to push an EROIDS style list of GH vendors be compiled. All while under the guise of a MESO member and not as a source selling GH. When I responded to that request of yours initially, I thought you were just a noob ass member. Afterwards I found out you were a source and it all makes sense you.

You aren’t a member and your motives aren’t harm reduction, it’s profiteering. Otherwise you would’nt be push some kind of master “list” of which YOU SELL FROM YOURSELF!

Get the fuck outta here pretending to be one of us. You aren’t a member here. You are a source.
What on earth are you even talking about, must be high season for posting on a bad trip presently. Maybe there's a group discount code for rehab available, try checking with Honey!

What on earth are you even talking about, must be high season for posting on a bad trip presently. Maybe there's a group discount code for rehab available, try checking with Honey!
Why don’t you go back to your own thread instead of insulting members. You’re a vendor, an outsider. Stop trying to make friends with people you’re making money off of.

this bullshit needs to stop and other members should be jumping your ass for trying to fraternize.

Why don’t you go back to your own thread instead of insulting members. You’re a vendor, an outsider. Stop trying to make friends with people you’re making money off of.

this bullshit needs to stop and other members should be jumping your ass for trying to fraternize.
We have so many new moderators lately telling members what needs to be done and what they should do, have you asked Millard for a more appropiate title yet?

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE CLOWNS DEFENDING SOURCES.

THIS IS MESO. WHERE WE DRAW A LINE IN THE SAND BETWEEN SOURCES AND MEMBERS.

WHERE THE SOURCES STAY IN THEIR OWN FUCKING THREAD BECAUSE THEY AREN'T MEMBERS HERE.

THEIR CREW OF BITCHES CIRCLE JERKING THEM WILL BE CALLED OUT FOR BEING THE CUM GUZZLERS THEY ARE. THE SAD KIDS WHO HAVE TO MAKE THEIR DRUG DEALERS THEIR FRIENDS. FUCKIN SAD REALLY.

You don't have to like Mehtyl Mike, but he's fucking right on this one.

LISKA better stay in his thread or there will be posts following EVERY SINGLE ONE OF HIS until he learns the way here. Like it or not, the rule will be followed. You will see.

This is the one and only thing I wish would be enforced on a “MOD type level” so there was no If, And’s or buts about it.

That and also any former member who becomes a rep is outed…

(How is it harm reduction to condone to do business with and give your personal information to someone you might have disagreed with on the forum or generally do not get along with? -unknowingly- Especially considering the fact that these people aren’t truly part of the SRC business operation? They just shepherd new business by any means necessary for free or discounted gear)

Not sure why everyone is acting so chummy with these guys lately …. It’s strange.

are you a source? If so go back to your own thread and stay in it. Period.

Argue that 'rule' properly instead of blindly parroting it, if you cannot defend the status quo meaningfully when it's being challenged, it has lost its meaning.
You sell raws? All this time I just thought you were a cat lover on meso. I’ve been on meso for a year and a few months and I didn’t even know you sourced here. But yea, for real. I thought sources had to stay in their own thread?

Argue that 'rule' properly instead of blindly parroting it, if you cannot defend the status quo meaningfully when it's being challenged, it has lost its meaning.
I already argued it and instead you decided to try to insult me as well. Sources need to stay in their own threads instead of trying to get friends and make a cult following. When you gain your own followers, you start turning members against each other and now all of a sudden sources are running this place. Your bullshit excuses and insults need to stop and your followers need to stop worshipping you and see you for what you are: an business owner

I actually don’t care that you don’t stay in your own thread, but it became a problem when you decided to start insulting members. That’s not ok and neither is your haughty attitude

Exactly, @Liska is abusing their member status and trying to sleuth around
I can't really change my member status to source/vendor, you know. Long before I ever made my first post I told Millard my plans to be a source here and he had no issue with it.

I'm not responsible for whatever sources in the past have done. Posting with a source account instead of alt accounts/recruiting shills is, as you can obviously see from us having this discussion, not exactly an effective way of manipulating public opinion in my favour, and you'd be delusional to think that's my goal.

Whenever a 'follower' has defended me without reason, I've shut them up myself, I don't need g2g fans. I don't have any respect for mindless g2g haters either. For the better of Meso, members should be held to a certain standard when vetting sources as well, and low quality posts have recently been drowning out the vetting by respected & knowledgeable posters in various source threads.

If you're actually interested in having this discussion (which goes for everyone else), I'd be happy to take this to any other thread as to not ruin PPL's further, up to you.