PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Cool collection of lies hoping noone will look into any of them. I'm posting with my source account/name because that puts a giant target on my back letting everyone know it's me. If I was a source that wanted to manipulate public opinion or slander sources, I would use alt account(s) or convince others to do it for me, which is the popular and probably optimal method. Not that you'd know anything about that, huh?
Ok, show everyone where I've lied then & show evidence.

Ironic you should talk about slander as you insinuated I was a rep for a UK lab - which is funny because I've never mentioned using a particular brand of UGL (I very rarely use it) & there's only ever been 2 UK domestics here EVER, only one of which was here at that time (IA) & if you look at their thread, you'll see I'd criticised them quite a bit.

Btw, nice attempt to distract from the issue at hand, which is you posting outside of your threads by playing the victim card!

@Liska -
feel free to link to any & all posts I've made pointing members towards a specific source, not just a UGL

Oh & btw, I have no idea whether @Millard would ever do such a thing, but he could probably confirm I'm posting from a residential IP address & that I'm pretty sure it'll have been the same IP addy for all of my posts. I don't use TOR etc because I'm not here for fun & games. Hardly the action of a covert agent for Zebedee Labs, is it?

Ok, show everyone where I've lied then & show evidence.

Ironic you should talk about slander as you insinuated I was a rep for a UK lab - which is funny because I've never mentioned using a particular brand of UGL (I very rarely use it) & there's only ever been 2 UK domestics here EVER, only one of which was here at that time (IA) & if you look at their thread, you'll see I'd criticised them quite a bit.

Btw, nice attempt to distract from the issue at hand, which is you posting outside of your threads by playing the victim card!
If any respectable poster inquires, I'll go through it point by point, sure. Once again no idea where you're pulling the rest of your post from. I wonder if anyone else is already bored of your repetitive, one dimensional trashposting, I'll let you cry into the void until you come up with something of interest.

If any respectable poster inquires, I'll go through it point by point, sure. Once again no idea where you're pulling the rest of your post from. I wonder if anyone else is already bored of your repetitive, one dimensional trashposting, I'll let you cry into the void until you come up with something of interest.
Lol

Translation:

I would post the evidence that backs up my claim that Zebedee is working for another lab & has lied about my pointing members towards sources I buy from / sell to, but.......

I guess you can't handle being challenged or criticised without resorting to personal attacks, huh?

Edit:
Again, nice attempt at diverting attention from the issue at hand, i.e. your posting outside of your thread!

Panda himself posted this on SST a short while back:

"We unfortunately do not cover testing anymore due to our in-house testing (We have our own HPLC machine) . We may consider reimbursement of any testing in extreme cases in which compounds are severely under-dosed or entirely of a different nature other than what it is labeled."

For those interested, it's in his "ask Panda anything thread" under International Sources subforum.

I wonder how under-dosed it has to be before it's considered "seriously under-dosed"?

@purplepandalabs &/or @OllieJacobs

Can we have a bit of input here?

Hmm, the fact that they have the in-house test makes me feel a little better, but that’s still offset by the fact that even with a source as huge as panda there seems to be no tests whatsoever done on peptides. Weirdly enough, not even dragon ordnance provides peptide testing anymore.

It just sketches me out because “legal” sources of peptides for “research” purposes sell their peptides at anywhere from 3-10x more money than most UGLs

Wait....is Liska a dude, chick, or tranny? I mean, I asked for tit pics in the other thread.

Hope Ollie is doing ok and this thread gets back on track soon with responses from either Ollie or Panda himself vs. "random" backers.

Family always comes first though.

regarding "in house testing", I remember Panda posting pics of his alleged HPLC machine quite a ways back. The real question is: if they have their own HPLC, why arent they using it? Most compounds on their site either have no testing listed, or it's from like, 2019.

I'm not saying Panda doesn't have one. I'm sure he could easily afford to fill an entire office with them. What I don't understand is why he/they wouldn't be posting their results, at the very least, on their website.

Wait....is Liska a dude, chick, or tranny? I mean, I asked for tit pics in the other thread.

Hope Ollie is doing ok and this thread gets back on track soon with responses from either Ollie or Panda himself vs. "random" backers.

Family always comes first though.

Liska is androgynous, and loves cats… cats love him..

Dude this guy helped this forum with testing and info more than anyone else I had seen
Calm down he didn't do anything bad.
@SkankHunt has really helped with the testing and keeping some of the USA sources honest, and reading your post I feel like he deserves some recognition for that. I’m Canadian so his testing hasn’t been of great benefit to me, but he’s great for doing what he does in my mind.

I'm going to wait a few weeks since they implemented VAT shit in the eu and maybe that's why
I heard something about in eu, now because of that, if your pack is stopped and the seller didn’t pay the vat or whatever prepaid, that you have to provide customer with an invoice or whatever that shows what you bought and the price. I’m not from Eu though, this is just what I read here somewhere and my understanding of what I read.

I heard something about in eu, now because of that, if your pack is stopped and the seller didn’t pay the vat or whatever prepaid, that you have to provide customer with an invoice or whatever that shows what you bought and the price. I’m not from Eu though, this is just what I read here somewhere and my understanding of what I read.
It is exactly like that, but even if I make a fake invoice, I have to make an affidavit that it is what it says on the invoice, so it is impossible to do it.

Panda himself posted this on SST a short while back:

"We unfortunately do not cover testing anymore due to our in-house testing (We have our own HPLC machine) . We may consider reimbursement of any testing in extreme cases in which compounds are severely under-dosed or entirely of a different nature other than what it is labeled."

For those interested, it's in his "ask Panda anything thread" under International Sources subforum.

I wonder how under-dosed it has to be before it's considered "seriously under-dosed"?

@purplepandalabs &/or @OllieJacobs

Can we have a bit of input here?

I read that too but Melody said recently they do reimburse from those two labs - just not jano.

Lab4tox accept blind samples and it is I think 130 usd each, so in the end it only costs you 30 usd once you are given store credit for your next order which is pretty great imo. I wouldn't expect sources to cover the entire cost (although I guess some do).

It's a shame we don't get regular HPLC tests if he owns a machine - although that imo isn't enough proof to rely on vs a blind test from a separate lab.