PurplePandaLabs Raw source

For anyone thinking about ordering, I'm 7 weeks now waiting for my order of raws so plan accordingly if you are going to order

Tell everyone where you are.
I'm in France and my shipment is already here 10 days after ordering.

Tell everyone where you are.
I'm in France and my shipment is already here 10 days after ordering.
We changed our route to Europe as i previously pointed out, most European orders will arrive way way sooner than expected, i have seen T/A from 5-10 days, glad you received your products so fast!

To be a rep for Panda is a curse. They disappear very fast
Strange at least to say
Nah man, i have been answering most of the messages trough Wickr and Protonmail (tho not as fast as i wanted), im not needed for this website to work since orders can be placed trough the website, Melody (if you tell her you are coming from my part) etc.

Had to make a business trip and im still at it, i made a promise to a friend here that i was going to change things for the best and im investing my time on it, once this works our and i announce it i think it will be wort it for the community in general, im not a Chinese rep chained to a chair until my boss give me a free day in 4 months and if im lucky he/she doesn’t spank me with a wip.

30% OFF FOR PANDAS 5 ANNIVERSARY
(Until August 1) DISCOUNT CODE: “panda5”

As every year we are giving a discount for Pandas anniversary, this time i wanted it to be a bigger one... since you know, the bigger the better (unless we are talking about gauges size).

CODE: “panda5” , if you write “panda5” on the discount code section when cashing out you will receive a 30% discount on your order, this discount code can be used until August 1!

Order’s won’t be placed trough me until August 1, meanwhile i took a break of placing orders or posting here and had a little adventure to see if we are lucky enough to get the raws that are currently out of stock “Var, Provi, Adrol...”, will keep you guys posted.

Until August 4 i will log in every day at European night time to solve every doubt and to answer questions (after this message will log again in 10-11 hours), Melody will solve all your questions regarding to orders (check the spam folder, if she doesn’t get back to you in 24 hours email me at ollieppl(at)protonmail.com , if you communicate with me trough my wickr: “ollieppl” i will take longer to answer until this trip ends.

Misattribution (altering quotes) is prohibited
im not a Chinese rep schoolgirl chained to a chair until my boss customers/masters give me a free day in 4 months reward and if im lucky he/she doesn’t spank me with a wip.
just upgrading your customer service policy it's not what I want or anything

We changed our route to Europe as i previously pointed out, most European orders will arrive way way sooner than expected, i have seen T/A from 5-10 days, glad you received your products so fast!

I couldn't believe my eyes.
Looks like I'm going to buy a lot more candies from you guys.

Twinkle toes is a dude. He also edited Ollies quote, so hopefully he gets banned and Meso can get a few days off from his abusive idea of "harm reduction".
Thank you oh my lord, my light, my love & my life, for requesting banishment for the abusers, for reducing this world of harm with your divine judgement! I'm not donating a coin to AL but to you I would gladly give my life...