PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Are yu saying that you never had those or were looking for more. There was a time a few months ago that you had "some" in stock as I am still waiting on them. I just want to know if my order is indeed coming now.
We had them and we sent them, and those are on the way, im speaking at the current situation in China were making the new raws seems as difficult as my past chances of getting a dinner with Scarlett Johanson (just watched The Avengers again during the flight).

30% OFF ON EVERYTHING UNTIL AUGUST 1 “panda5”

Discount code: “panda5” at checkout.

Since BTC is going up i think this is the perfect time to use this offer.

Also to everyone that makes the order and once it has arrived sends me their T/A i will give them a bigger discount than usual because I want to finish my T/A excel.

Website Bugs/communication

If anyone has any problems placing the order (for example our lovely website banning him or whatever) send a message to [email redacted]
saying that the website is not working as it should and that you guys want to place the order with “panda5” discount code.

I have been answering to all the prontonmail messages, please check your spam folder.

For my Wickr guys, tomorrow i will receive a new phone at my current location and i will be able to reply everything back as usual, sorry for the delay but I didn’t want to go trough customs with some extra mobile phones, looking jacked and with a dragon dildo on my luggage (only one out of this three claims is false), now seriously speaking, sorry for the late Wickr replies.

If your order it’s taking longer than expected or there were any problems please send the following message to me: [email redacted] “My order # “XYZ” is taking too long to arrive or it has been a problem with my order” if she doesn’t reply after 24 hours of me (and her) receiving the message send me a second email to the same chain of emails and i will answer you back.

I wish to everyone a good summer and i hope that you enjoy your time with your family, friends and loved ones.

Have a good day/afternoon/night everyone im going to rest for a bit, see you tomorrow!

Trestolone is currently in powder form (or do you mean the finished vials)?

Average time shipping: depends on the courier, if you take a look at this thread some people have received it super soon and others late, i was completing a little excel with the T/A for each country before doing this current business trip.
Finished vials of MENT

Thank you oh my lord, my light, my love & my life, for requesting banishment for the abusers, for reducing this world of harm with your divine judgement! I'm not donating a coin to AL but to you I would gladly give my life...

Ga5pMvv.gif

Enjoy the few days of peace and quiet, boy's and girl's. It won't last long enough.

You won’t, PPL gives a fake recipe under the minimum required for applying taxes, you will receive your roids tax free.
Melody said that they don't provide fake invoices. They say only what is inside and the value declaration
So how is the deal in the end?
Panda prepay the tax in China or customers must handle in his country?

Last edited:
Will Panda ever perform routine testing of their raws again?

Panda once posted pics of his in-house HPLC. Will PPL start using it again anytime soon? This is especially important now that certain DHT-based raws are likely being acquired by new/different sources/means. We've heard reports of the latest var batch looking different than what var typically looks like, etc.

It would be reassuring to see testing start up again. Nothing like 3rd party independent testing, of course, but something...

Last edited:
You won’t, PPL gives a fake recipe under the minimum required for applying taxes, you will receive your roids tax free.
No, it is not like this anymore.

Now every single package entering europe of any declared price will get taxed, rules have changed on July 1st.

Instead to give wrong info to customers inform yourself first.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FaKf8Kz-6oY

So you have to fake the invoice. Good luck ordering from them

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210727-102944_ProtonMail.jpg
    Screenshot_20210727-102944_ProtonMail.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot_20210727-103011_ProtonMail.jpg
    Screenshot_20210727-103011_ProtonMail.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 70
To everyone still wondering how it works with the VAT:

I received my package in France without having to do anything VAT-wise. Melody said they hadn't prepaid it either.

Hey guys. Second order with panda first had no issues. I made payment within 2h limit and can see on blockchain it processed and was already transferred out of account. Order has now disappeared from my history. I have contacted Ollie and melody already but because it was a large order I’m abit on edge. Has anyone ran into a similar problem?

Yes amount was correct all was copied pasted same way first order was, with no issues.

To everyone still wondering how it works with the VAT:

I received my package in France without having to do anything VAT-wise. Melody said they hadn't prepaid it either.
I'm 100% sure that with the new law tax this will not happen. You need a invoice to show for paying the tax in your country and that's on you as they don't prepay or give a invoice.
Is a guy from Spain who dealed with this problem. Maybe he can give a update on what happened @The last wolf88

Last edited:
I'm 100% sure that with the new law tax this will not happen. You need a invoice to show for paying the tax in your country and that's on you as they don't prepay or give a invoice.
Is a guy from Spain who dealed with this problem. Maybe he can give a update on what happened @The last wolf88
My package continues to customs since the 13th and I will not receive it, in mesofr in the quindao thread there are also people the same, it is a lottery, however buying right now is throwing away the money to play Russian roulette

Just wanna chime in and say that I got my package. Brewed up some Cyp @250 and Tren E @200. First injection was smooth and have zero pip today, the day after.

packages took roughly 3 months to arrive, but they’re here.

this is by no means saying they’re good to go. Just my experience so far.

3271C34E-FA3B-44F1-9972-B6850BA89B30.jpeg

@OllieJacobs we need answers about how customs/vat etc is handled with the new eu / UK rules otherwise it's too risky buying anything. It would be better if PPL could supply EU / UK domestic then there is no risk for us.

It's a shame cos lots of us want to make use of that discount code and stock up but it's a bit of a gamble atm.. :(

@OllieJacobs we need answers about how customs/vat etc is handled with the new eu / UK rules otherwise it's too risky buying anything. It would be better if PPL could supply EU / UK domestic then there is no risk for us.

It's a shame cos lots of us want to make use of that discount code and stock up but it's a bit of a gamble atm.. :(
Here is Melody answer. Is clearly enough

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210727-102944_ProtonMail.jpg
    Screenshot_20210727-102944_ProtonMail.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 69
  • Screenshot_20210727-103011_ProtonMail.jpg
    Screenshot_20210727-103011_ProtonMail.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 48