Scammed by PurplePandaLabs for $900 - GG gaslighting

Yeah

That’s a horseshit idea. I’m he would’ve been long long, but there’s people still half ass wanting to be on his side. Panda has been in the game long enough and had gotten large enough that $900 wasn’t even worth the effort to make all them long ass posts, let alone have some negative feedback.
If anything didn't Panda himself put that money in his pocket.
Didn't read all his post and how all the process went so have no idea about where the error or whatever was has happened.
But why is still here writing endless post if he was a scammer would have move on and scam in other place. Or put a bigger amount like 1,5k,3k or whatever not 900$

Not the first time when is a shit show that involves Panda so I would not be surprised. I would be surprised if one full year past and everything is running without problems

If anything didn't Panda himself put that money in his pocket.
Didn't read all his post and how all the process went so have no idea about where the error or whatever was has happened.
But why is still here writing endless post if he was a scammer would have move on and scam in other place. Or put a bigger amount like 1,5k,3k or whatever not 900$

Not the first time when is a shit show that involves Panda so I would not be surprised. I would be surprised if one full year past and everything is running without problems

i know lot of people that did way worse than spending a couple of hours on a site for way less than 900$

i know lot of people that did way worse than spending a couple of hours on a site for way less than 900$
People got killed for way less 900$ but why is he still here to make post don't know. Panda will not give the money,in the happily scenario will receive a blackmail email that he must send 900$ or his personal info will be send to DEA.

People got killed for way less 900$ but why is he still here to make post don't know. Panda will not give the money,in the happily scenario will receive a blackmail email that he must send 900$ or his personal info will be send to DEA.
Doubt that will happen as well. Never ordered with PPL and I still don’t see him being a shit show like NAPS

But why is still here writing endless post if he was a scammer would have move on
Lol idk this is pretty elaborate. He spent some time in just making this post let alone him "allegedly" concocting everything else. He's gonna ride this until it's dead.

Lol idk this is pretty elaborate. He spent some time in just making this post let alone him "allegedly" concocting everything else. He's gonna ride this until it's dead.
I mean, trying to attack our reputation instead of going after money could also be a good motivation.

I just want to let everyone know that Panda just told me that he showed a video of how our back end looked like for this scammer and also how his account QR and BTC addy really looked liked for him to @MindlessWork , if he wants to hop in with his personal opinion i would appreciate it, meanwhile im going to contact other two members that I respect and this community too to check the exact same videos.

I just want to let everyone know that Panda just told me that he showed a video of how our back end looked like for this scammer and also how his account QR and BTC addy really looked liked for him to @MindlessWork , if he wants to hop in with his personal opinion i would appreciate it, meanwhile im going to contact other two members that I respect and this community too to check the exact same videos.
This whole situation is crazy, looks like you’re handling it properly though @OllieJacobs, hope it all can be figured out.

Like others have said, if this is a scam, $900 for the amount total time taken on this (including all these posts) is probably less than minimum wage. I'm out myself. I really wanted to give the benefit of a doubt.

Doubt that will happen as well. Never ordered with PPL and I still don’t see him being a shit show like NAPS
Don't doubt as Panda makes better series than Netflix
I doubt that one full year pass without some kind of shit shows in old fashion Panda style

Okay, so as you all know, I’ve been trying to give buddy the benefit of the doubt here, and not much of this makes sense to me logically still at this point, however, @OllieJacobs has shown me the video of the backend order on his account and the addresses shown are different than the one that @Gdawg presented, and the order is still unpaid.

My only thoughts about how this could have happened to buddy, provided he’s telling the truth, would be session spoofing or malware on his end, both of which would be a targeted attack, and so far @Gdawg is the only person to come forth with this issue, I myself ordered during the sale with no problems.

If other customers come through and report such a problem, maybe an investigation should be started, but right now, from the proof I’ve seen, his order is still unpaid and the address to put to fill the order has not received a cent, and it differs from the one @Gdawg provided in his screenshots.

Okay I had a Wickr chat with panda and he supplied me with 3 videos and they appear to undercut his case. I can’t attach them from my iPhone so will copy them to my computer.

Well.. @purplepandalabs himself and @OllieJacobs sent me some vids showing them loggin in that guy s account, the btc code is different than the one he put.. same for QR code…. And obv the btc code showed on panda s video from his site , shows on blockchain too (and site) that no money has been received for that order..

So, i think there isn’t anything else to add… except for this

51FBFE30-C21E-4CE1-A411-10300626F387.gif