Scammed by PurplePandaLabs for $900 - GG gaslighting

I am sure you can change the QR to show whatever you want if you know what you are doing and I am not sure if the OP has that skill to change the QR.
I learned this when i was in school and i was a teen, probably half a dozen guys here at least will have edited the text or pic of a website once in their lives.

Let’s not treat the OP as an angel and also let’s judge him under my same lens, pointing out that maybe he doesn’t know how to edit a QR code when im accusing him of being a scammer it’s giving him a lot of hope, the guy literally knew how to use Wickr on the computer, take screenshots from fucking Wickr without those screenshots appearing on Pandas Wickr etc, let’s me honest the guy knows way more than what he’s saying.

Im here:

1)I love how you have been trying to point this at me, I don’t have access to any of the websites backend (people who have contacted me already know this because i always ask them to wait until Melody gives access to me), but Panda trusts me and he showed me why you were full of shit, if you want to start a war, here you are.

2)You pointed out that you don’t know nothing about BTC... but you were smart enough to tell Melody that the address had received money from different addresses, super smart for not knowing anything about crypto.

3)The total amount of the money that went into that wallet was around 5K USD, do you really think that if a hacker had access to the website (as you guys have seen in the past, our past info leak was pretty famous) would have only stolen 5K? In the middle of a fucking sale where some guys were spending more than 10K? Really? This just fits better to a guy who has some money lying around and enough time to create some accounts, place some orders and don’t fullfill those.

4)Our website uses a second legal website to automatically generate the BTC addresses, this can’t be altered and this is shown in the backend, if someone like @Millard wants to take a look at how the back end of this guy and his alt accounts looks like, same with the BTC addy given... let be it, there is no better prove that showing the admin of Meso how this looks like from the inside, this is why i said that having the website hacked is an impossible situation and im offering the opportunity to have the Meso owner to look himself at it, there is no better prove than that.

5)So apparently a new guy creates an account with a problem right? We have had the biggest sale we ever had since i have been a rep, why I don’t see a single REAL member on Meso posting about a problem similar as yours when we had a ton of sales that came from here? Nothing suspicious at all.

TLDR:

Im offering the owner of the website to take a look at the backend of this guys orders to show him how the order was generated, the way the BTC addy was generated and how this is not a hacking issue.

1. To be fair, i've said it can be anyone and not necessarily just you. I never said I wanted to start a war - I just want to get to the bottom of this and receive what I paid for.

2. I know very layman stuff about BTC like putting the address into one of the many websites that shows transactions - I know nothing about the software itself such as segwit, something I hadn't heard of until this thread.

3. $5k or so in that wallet. Who knows if this was a bug, a trial run from whoever is behind it or if we are yet to see the scale of what has happened. We may need to wait a few weeks before people start piping up, if there are people to pipe up.

4. Any and every website, server and software can be hacked whether it's an inside job (not accusing you, just saying in general) or someone from outside - they can all be hacked.

5. You do have a point here but we are still early days and we haven't seen any evidence of anything from PPL yet, just words.

In all fairness, in order to check incoming and outgoing transactions all you have to do is click the Bitcoin address or type it into a search bar.. it also doesn’t quite seem like he’s pointing at you, but unsure of what the problem is or who to blame

Exactly right.

I only jumped at this guy because i was proven that he’s lying, i was proven about it by Panda, by his website security guy and also i had a second opinion from my IT friend that handles all my security stuff because even tho i trust Panda a lot i don’t know his IT guy and i wanted to be sure about it.

If you have an IT guy that is half good, i'm sure they can explain if someone has access to a server hosting a website, webpage requests or text can be intercepted/replaced with whatever you like, even just the BTC address.

If that happened, it would have zero effect on the BTC billing system.

I'm not saying that's what happened because I don't know, but from what evidence I have that seems a likely possibility.

It’s as simple as this: a ton of people made orders during the sale, only ONE guy posted about this problem and this guy is a fresh new account, if a hacker had access to the website he could have literally made hundreds of thousands in a few days... and yet it was only 5K, that seems super logical.

That is a good point but like I said above, maybe in the coming weeks we'll have more information.

I bet that there is thousands of people who just read the forum for a long time and they don't have a account here neither they plan do to as they only check what is in their interest and don't want to be involved.
If a shit is happening to them they make a account and say hey I got scam,or this gear is underdosed or whatever

Exactly right, i've lurked this forum for months reading up on sources before making an account.

Another option is he does actually have malware... very selective malware. No endpoint scanner is perfect, some better than others, and MBAM is no exception. If something is written and installed selectively enough, it could avoid getting hashed and recognized for a long time... barring heuristics/AI detection. Something rewriting a BTC address should throw up a giant red flag, I would think.

I've made a handful of BTC transactions these past few weeks and when I recorded the video today showing Dark Reader, the BTC address on the test order was not a segwit as far as I know and the link in the email matched the page I was forwarded to unlike the original order - So If I had malware that was replacing BTC addresses it would have happened today but did not.

I don’t know why a hacker would want to stole just 5K when literally he could have left with several hundred thousand dollars, it’s not worth the risk at all.

And why having the extra work of creating an email that literally lacks of an S and even my blind cousin could see it, to just say “order confirmed” with that someone could have noticed it was a scam attempt more quickly and measures could have been taken quicker in the case of having a security breach, why also this guy would have the urge of emailing Melody about how was the order going in less than 3 days after placing the order?

I did email you guys and specifically mentioned the email and you did react to it being a scam however accusing me of it instead of actually investigating it. It seems like you both were so convinced I was a scammer simply because the webpage had Dark Reader on without you realising.

I emailed Melody a few days after the order because there was no update email saying if it was dispatched (I don't know if you guys even do that) and I didn't want to sit for 2-3 weeks hoping that it was sent out when it may not have been.

Ordering from China is always a pain with shipping, it's better to be proactive than to sit twiddling your thumbs hoping it has been sent out.

I honestly don't see how asking if your order has been accepted and/or dispatched is considered suspicious. Every retailer gives this information - I think almost every source i've used previously has.

1)Im going to tell Panda to log in to answer this, the answer he can give you is simple: i have literally 0 access to the websites backend, the only thing that i have seen from the backend is what he showed me, Panda also has access to all my info, he knows me personally, im not a rep who could fuck him without getting a revenge, if you can explain to me why you are pointing this at me, i will gladly answer, easiest way to explain that I don’t have access (i just have a normal account as a customer too) is to ask him directly.

2)No, i have not checked the addresses, Melody just gave me the info that every complaint came from new accounts created on the website (we can show pics of this), i can show pics of the emails were literally the way of developing the conversation was the same (also i can show the hours just to show that when i started or ended the conversation with one of his accounts suddenly an old one that have written for days popped out).

3)As i pointed out i have a simple solution, let’s just have a member from Meso (a high rep one) or even Millard to check the backend and the crypto payment gateway, this will end this no sense of scamming attempt.

It would be great for Panda himself to answer some questions here.

3. That literally is not a solution at all, like I said above any website, software or server can be hacked. Billion dollar companies that focus on software security are hacked so how come your website is impenetrable? You should sell your software because that is like gold dust.

I learned this when i was in school and i was a teen, probably half a dozen guys here at least will have edited the text or pic of a website once in their lives.

Let’s not treat the OP as an angel and also let’s judge him under my same lens, pointing out that maybe he doesn’t know how to edit a QR code when im accusing him of being a scammer it’s giving him a lot of hope, the guy literally knew how to use Wickr on the computer, take screenshots from fucking Wickr without those screenshots appearing on Pandas Wickr etc, let’s me honest the guy knows way more than what he’s saying.

Do you really think using Wickr is complicated? You literally type it in google, go to the homepage, download, install, type a username/password in and it's good to go.

I never knew Wickr notified of screenshots - two seconds of googling says that Wickr on the PC (which I am using) does not have screenshot notification capabilities so does that make me a hacker now?

https://support.wickr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001710133-Wickr-Screenshot-Detection

-----

A few questions if you or PPL can answer them:

A. You said you have had a bunch of new accounts make complaints - What complaints have you had and how many separate accounts and over what timespan? Can you show us the screenshots of all of these with expanded timestamps?

B. Did you take the below screenshot?

50C68DDD-64E9-4045-B975-4C1C55DA1CA4.jpg

C. Why did you lie and say that I had emailed earlier than I had? The above screenshot as mentioned in my original post, proves that I was telling the truth and that you straight up lied.

D. Have you looked into the payment code 041026682648504?

I'll likely add more questions tomorrow but for now it's late.

Also does PPL's website keep a log of every URL a user goes to including incorrect/wrong ones? If so you could cross reference those order URLs with legitimate orders to see if there are any that do not pair up.

If not then I think it's a good idea to add URL history logging.

I don't know but he is still here defending his cause. If he was a scammer he would abandoned all this writing and he would be long gone moving to something else to scam.

But ignore me I am just here while I keep refreshing my email to get that message from Panda guy where is blackmail me to send BTC not to give my info to DEA. I have faith that I will receive soon.

I don't know but he is still here defending his cause. If he was a scammer he would abandoned all this writing and he would be long gone moving to something else to scam.

But ignore me I am just here while I keep refreshing my email to get that message from Panda guy where is blackmail me to send BTC not to give my info to DEA. I have faith that I will receive soon.
Is that when they got compromised before and people's emails got out and they received those messages? I sort of remember that.

Is that when they got compromised before and people's emails got out and they received those messages? I sort of remember that.
Last time was in February when that happened and people still using Panda.
I guess they like surprise emails,blackmails and maybe they want to know DEA their address to be send a Christmas gift from them

I ask myself if that 30% discount is coming with blackmails emails later or is just the discount this time @OllieJacobs

Last time was in February when that happened and people still using Panda.
I guess they like surprise emails,blackmails and maybe they want to know DEA their address to be send a Christmas gift from them
Yeah, I can't say that my opinion is validated but from what I have seen I am too scared to buy from them domestic or international and I sure as fuck wouldn't risk buying raws from them, not necessarily due to quality but do to getting seized or worse.
Again that is my opinion and many people have had success with them but my gut told me even when I first saw them come out to stay away.

Yeah, I can't say that my opinion is validated but from what I have seen I am too scared to buy from them domestic or international and I sure as fuck wouldn't risk buying raws from them, not necessarily due to quality but do to getting seized or worse.
Again that is my opinion and many people have had success with them but my gut told me even when I first saw them come out to stay away.
I would never use them anymore. I had but doing shit shows after shit shows is something that should be a red flag to move on others sources.

Panda is not the only one who sell raws but what they had and others don't and that's why is tempting to order for them is those blackmails emails when they ask you BTC to not send your info to DEA. Must to love those services and that's why people order from him as others sources don't offer that.

Last edited:
My original post outlining what I was planning on buying: PurplePandaLabs Raw source

------

Well my order with purplepandslabs ended up in me being scammed out of $900 - it's always a risk buying random shit over the internet so be warned. Below is the story:

During the 30% discount panda5 code last week I decided to put in my first order with PPL (i've ordered from other sources before without issue).

The plan was to get a bunch of raws for my future cycles, have them tested and claim store credit and then order HGH in a few months and get that tested, end result being a bunch of gear that's tested - great.

I went onto their purplepandalabs website, made an account, added my raws to the basket, added my discount code and then placed the order.

For those that have ordered via their website you'll know that it directs you to a page on the PPL website containing the BTC address and price in BTC as well as mentioning you have 2 hours to make the payment.

The BTC price was 0.02284566 BTC to be sent to bc1qlyu3w4ls6kzwjle0kklp2e33mgxx2etxxcg7ua within 2 hours.

View attachment 151631

Bitcoin Address | Wallet Lookup - Blockonomics

You can see my transfer (~$900) that is sent to the address along with a bunch of others within a few day period for a total of ~$5,800. I wonder if the other deposits are more PPL scamming victims - maybe people from this forum will post in a few weeks time when they wonder why their order hasn't turned up.

This is my PPL order confirmation email from service@email.purplepandalabs.com

View attachment 151632

The link in the PPL order confirmation email leads to:

Code:
https://www.purplepandalabs.com/shop/payment?code=210729020421630

That is different to the one that PPL website forwarded me to (in the first screenshot):

Code:
https://www.purplepandalabs.com/shop/payment?code=041026682648504

No idea if that matters or not.

---

Anyway, after placing the order and paying, within minutes I receive an email from purplepandalab@protonmail.com that said:

View attachment 151633

I didn't think much of the email - 3 days later there hasn't been any update with my order so I sent an email to Melody on the main PPL email asking:

She replies:

I mention the email confirmation I received from the dodgy protonmail account, she asked which email address it was from, she then said that protonmail email is not their email address. She has ignored any further emails I have sent her since then. Check screenshots for the full email text.

View attachment 151634
View attachment 151635
View attachment 151636
View attachment 151637
View attachment 151638
View attachment 151639
View attachment 151640

-----

So after no replies or help from Melody I contact PPL rep ollie that is on these forums via his protonmail - He asks a few questions and then begins to gaslight and call me a scammer as well as claiming that I sent an email to Melody earlier than I did.

Firstly, incorrect.

Secondly, why would it matter what date I sent an email?

Thirdly he sent a screenshot of his protonmail inbox proving that the dates are as I said.

Anyway, here are the emails from ollie (i've ctrl+- to make the text smaller to fit more into the screenshots):

View attachment 151641
View attachment 151642
View attachment 151643
View attachment 151644
View attachment 151645
View attachment 151646
View attachment 151647
View attachment 151648
View attachment 151649
View attachment 151650
View attachment 151651
View attachment 151652
View attachment 151653
View attachment 151654

And finally the screenshot that ollie sent that proves the dates that I said, and him trying to gaslight.

View attachment 151655

Speaking with PPL owner soflakidinchina on wickr he claims it's impossible for his website to be breached or have someone intercepting orders/btc addresses whether they are employees or randoms. Again, gaslighting and claiming that I have edited screenshots.

Screenshots will be attached in the next post as there's a 25 limit per post.
Well, let me ask these Russian models to get off my lap and walk to the front of the yacht so I can get some quiet to respond to this nonsense.

First and foremost, MY WEBSITE HAS NOT BEEN BREECHED IN ANY WAY! Second, not a half bad scam attempt. Being that for me to prove you wrong I would need to post back end screenshots of my website and also dox your info in the process to prove to everyone that you are scamming.

My payment collection system for my website is handled by CoinGate(very large crypto payment processing company for websites). I have an API implemented into the code of my website. Their payment gateway automatically generates the QR code and address. My website simply shows the info that comes directly from their company. The back end of my administration panel of the panda website can NOT change bitcoin payment information. The api payment collection system from coingate is written into the code of my website. It can not be changed or tampered with. Only myself and my customer service girl has access to order information from the backend of the website, which again, the payment gateway can not be changed from the backend of my website. The payment collection gateway api is written into the code of the website, which is stored on our private server. If a hacker had access to my private server they would do far worse then just steal several orders worth of money from me.

There is no possible way to change the payment information by anyone at my company including myself. If you want to give me permission I can open your cancelled order and record a screenshot video of me going into your account and accessing the order and showing the original payment information your were given but was never paid. Which will prove you are a liar and a scammer. But of course, you won’t give me permission to do that here. Because, you’re a scammer.

But anyway everyone, I'm offering this guy a way to prove me wrong or for me to prove he's a scammer. But he probably doesn't know I can reopen canceled orders in his account again so it can be extremely to see who's lying here.

I'll be eagerly waiting your reply OP.

Alright, I'm off to spray some champagne on some titties ✌

Many orders with PPL and Ollie those years, I am helping Ollie here. Firstly, of course a server can be hacked and the source code of the website can be changed (as Ollie said the address cannot be changed in the backend, but can be edited on the source code), that is why i recommended PPL guys to check the access logs of their server and also contact server providers to ask about any SSL login attempt. No login has been done, you can hack and log in to a server but you are always going to leave traces in the control logs of the provider. So, definitelly no one hacked the server.

Come on guys, in this promotion there have been like +250 orders? Maybe +150K sales in usd? And we have one fake thread about a hacker that entered to the server to steal just 900 usd? Believe me, he would not steal just 900 usd...

Just in case, I told PPL guys to download the source code of the website and compare it with the last release of the code locally just to see if someone changed something in the code. Nothing has changed.

I also recommended to check if its inode change time (ctime) has been modified with the stat command. This gives us the last time the file has been modified with any program. This can only be spoofed by the system admin by changing things like the system clock, but no one has been loged in as admin recently. Nothing changed.

A lot of time working in this stuff... Can't believe that a guy is taking all this time just to steal 900 USD.

Last edited:
This guy is claiming that panda just scammed him for 900$ ? He said he don't know much about computer and later tell members to check this n that .in past few years panda helped me personally in many things and never asked me for money . I personally met him few years back he spent more than that in just dinner and night club man . As far as I know panda won't scam anyone even if it's the last option . I know his shippers and domestic guys fucked him up couple of times but no company works without mistakes . We better leave this guy better luck next time trying to scam a source .

Yeah

That’s a horseshit idea. I’m he would’ve been long long, but there’s people still half ass wanting to be on his side. Panda has been in the game long enough and had gotten large enough that $900 wasn’t even worth the effort to make all them long ass posts, let alone have some negative feedback.

great reading material. So, here’s my question;

What did this guy hope to achieve? Did he think PPl we’re gonna send him €900 of gear to shut him up? Is he part of a rivalry and hoping to discredit PPL and promote his own place? Does he have a tiny micro penis and spend his time doing this shit cause he has no one to roll around with?

1. To be fair, i've said it can be anyone and not necessarily just you.
Um yes you did, read the title of your thread very slowly then sit down in a chair for a hour or two with cup of coffee and a good pipe of tobacco and think about the meaning and implications of said thread title. You might come to the same conclusion I did, it may be a bit hazy at first but I think you'll figure it out lol

Sponsors

Latest posts