Scammed by PurplePandaLabs for $900 - GG gaslighting

Well.. @purplepandalabs himself and @OllieJacobs sent me some vids showing them loggin in that guy s account, the btc code is different than the one he put.. same for QR code…. And obv the btc code showed on panda s video from his site , shows on blockchain too (and site) that no money has been received for that order..

So, i think there isn’t anything else to add… except for this

View attachment 151777
The only thing I can think of, if he actually is telling the truth would be malware on his end, or some type of session spoofing, and unless other people come forward, I don’t think it looks favourable to @Gdawg.

I got in touch lot of times with Panda during the years, he helped me in some ways, even site unrelated…

i dont give a fuck about discounts … just pointing out the truth .. piss & love

The only thing I can think of, if he actually is telling the truth would be malware on his end, or some type of session spoofing, and unless other people come forward, I don’t think it looks favourable to @Gdawg.

i dont have any clue on malwares etc… so couldnt say anything about it… i m happy with my iphone and macbook… no virus no such bullshit (i think)

Well.. @purplepandalabs himself and @OllieJacobs sent me some vids showing them loggin in that guy s account, the btc code is different than the one he put.. same for QR code…. And obv the btc code showed on panda s video from his site , shows on blockchain too (and site) that no money has been received for that order..

View attachment 151777
This should be it’s own thread

As far as I know a malware would identify a crypto address and change that copy address with another and in that way you send the btc to hacker account.

More than likely it is a member that is very good at this and can tell how things go with malwares

+1

The videos that Panda shared with me on Wickr do seem to undercut OPs case. I saved them in case anyone wants me to share with them via other means as I cannot attach them here (Thanks for that warning @Cashton).

If it is OK I can attach a screenshot of the bitcoin addies used and making sure no name/addy is visible.

The only way for me to share these here is if I get explicit approval from Millard... and I doubt he will give that permission. Think I did enough digging and this is all I was able to come up with and it's not that favorable to OP. In my opinion this won't be resolved so the best thing is for OP to take the hit and walk away from this.

Fair enough @OllieJacobs and @purplepandalabs ?

View attachment 151777
If that’s a tranny..

Wouldn't be so sure about that. Lot's of security and software for a guy who "doesn't have the skills to change a QR code".
View attachment 151756
View attachment 151757
View attachment 151758
View attachment 151759

Having adblock addons is nothing new and mobaxterm is for my seedbox - again very common these days.

Well, let me ask these Russian models to get off my lap and walk to the front of the yacht so I can get some quiet to respond to this nonsense.

First and foremost, MY WEBSITE HAS NOT BEEN BREECHED IN ANY WAY! Second, not a half bad scam attempt. Being that for me to prove you wrong I would need to post back end screenshots of my website and also dox your info in the process to prove to everyone that you are scamming.

My payment collection system for my website is handled by CoinGate(very large crypto payment processing company for websites). I have an API implemented into the code of my website. Their payment gateway automatically generates the QR code and address. My website simply shows the info that comes directly from their company. The back end of my administration panel of the panda website can NOT change bitcoin payment information. The api payment collection system from coingate is written into the code of my website. It can not be changed or tampered with. Only myself and my customer service girl has access to order information from the backend of the website, which again, the payment gateway can not be changed from the backend of my website. The payment collection gateway api is written into the code of the website, which is stored on our private server. If a hacker had access to my private server they would do far worse then just steal several orders worth of money from me.

There is no possible way to change the payment information by anyone at my company including myself. If you want to give me permission I can open your cancelled order and record a screenshot video of me going into your account and accessing the order and showing the original payment information your were given but was never paid. Which will prove you are a liar and a scammer. But of course, you won’t give me permission to do that here. Because, you’re a scammer.

But anyway everyone, I'm offering this guy a way to prove me wrong or for me to prove he's a scammer. But he probably doesn't know I can reopen canceled orders in his account again so it can be extremely to see who's lying here.

I'll be eagerly waiting your reply OP.

Alright, I'm off to spray some champagne on some titties ✌

Like I said - I don't know what was compromised however on the PPL website when making the original order, I was sent to a different order URL than the one given in the legit PPL order confirmation email.

How come you or ollie did not answer any of my questions in my previous post, are you biding your time or what? Are you going to look into what I asked or show the evidence that I asked?

Hopefully you aren't doxing my personal information (name,address) to people because that would be very shitty and wouldn't prove anything.

Many orders with PPL and Ollie those years, I am helping Ollie here. Firstly, of course a server can be hacked and the source code of the website can be changed (as Ollie said the address cannot be changed in the backend, but can be edited on the source code), that is why i recommended PPL guys to check the access logs of their server and also contact server providers to ask about any SSL login attempt. No login has been done, you can hack and log in to a server but you are always going to leave traces in the control logs of the provider. So, definitelly no one hacked the server.

Come on guys, in this promotion there have been like +250 orders? Maybe +150K sales in usd? And we have one fake thread about a hacker that entered to the server to steal just 900 usd? Believe me, he would not steal just 900 usd...

Just in case, I told PPL guys to download the source code of the website and compare it with the last release of the code locally just to see if someone changed something in the code. Nothing has changed.

I also recommended to check if its inode change time (ctime) has been modified with the stat command. This gives us the last time the file has been modified with any program. This can only be spoofed by the system admin by changing things like the system clock, but no one has been loged in as admin recently. Nothing changed.

A lot of time working in this stuff... Can't believe that a guy is taking all this time just to steal 900 USD.

They haven't shown me any evidence of anything behind the scenes so their word is just their word. They claimed someone was making a bunch of new accounts and trying to scam them - where are those screenshots? Where are those logs?

This guy is claiming that panda just scammed him for 900$ ? He said he don't know much about computer and later tell members to check this n that .in past few years panda helped me personally in many things and never asked me for money . I personally met him few years back he spent more than that in just dinner and night club man . As far as I know panda won't scam anyone even if it's the last option . I know his shippers and domestic guys fucked him up couple of times but no company works without mistakes . We better leave this guy better luck next time trying to scam a source .

I never said I don't know much about computers - I said I don't know much about BTC, ie the segwit stuff.

The only way for me to share these here is if I get explicit approval from Millard... and I doubt he will give that permission. Think I did enough digging and this is all I was able to come up with and it's not that favorable to OP. In my opinion this won't be resolved so the best thing is for OP to take the hit and walk away from this.

Fair enough @OllieJacobs and @purplepandalabs ?

I'd appreciate it if you would censor my name and address if you are sharing any videos with people. I don't know if that info is on the videos you were given as no one has sent me them.

I'd already accepted the $900 was lost before I made this post.

-----

Like I said the other day in this thread, if PPL was breached in any way - they are not gonna want to disclose that publicly as it is business suicide - everyone will avoid them so I can't blame them for sticking to their story.

There's some stuff in their past (like probably every source) that means they are not impenetrable so to so boldly say they cannot be hacked is just ridiculous - note that I am saying hacked in general and not their BTC setup.

-----

If my computer has some kind of malware - how or why did the PPL order URL change? I can understand the BTC address on the screen would change, but how or why would the URL as well? That makes zero sense.

PPL has not mentioned investigating the URL/order number - they seemed so convinced I was a scammer purely based on the Dark Reader screenshot.

I also did try another order with that temporary PPL account when showing Dark Reader and the URL matched the one that was sent to the email address order confirmation.

So I would say that rules out malware on my end.

-----

Also like I said the other day, I did go with PPL as they were (and are) the best rated (China based) source that I could find - in no way is this an attack to lower their credibility or to promote any other source.

I just didn't want to walk away from $900 without making a post so that either it is investigated properly and the issue is fixed/my order is filled or people are warned that it might happen to them.

I would appreciate it if PPL/ollie can answer the questions in my previous post.

View attachment 151777

Forgot to reply to this.

As explained in my original post, when I placed the order via PPL website I was forwarded to:

https://www.purplepandalabs.com/shop/payment?code=041026682648504

The first screenshot in my first post shows and explains this.

Where as in the PPL legit order confirmation email, it links to:

https://www.purplepandalabs.com/shop/payment?code=210729020421630

Which is a completely different order number and BTC address.

So naturally the BTC address paired to order 210729020421630 will be empty as my money was sent to the one paired to order 041026682648504.

Forgot to reply to this.

As explained in my original post, when I placed the order via PPL website I was forwarded to:

https://www.purplepandalabs.com/shop/payment?code=041026682648504

The first screenshot in my first post shows and explains this.

Where as in the PPL legit order confirmation email, it links to:

https://www.purplepandalabs.com/shop/payment?code=210729020421630

Which is a completely different order number and BTC address.

So naturally the BTC address paired to order 210729020421630 will be empty as my money was sent to the one paired to order 041026682648504.

dont know about email but i clearly saw in purplepandalabs site loggin with your account a different btc address , order unpaid and even on blockchain too…

so an email you received lead you to a parallel site with different btc address…

Having adblock addons is nothing new and mobaxterm is for my seedbox - again very common these days.

Like I said - I don't know what was compromised however on the PPL website when making the original order, I was sent to a different order URL than the one given in the legit PPL order confirmation email.

How come you or ollie did not answer any of my questions in my previous post, are you biding your time or what? Are you going to look into what I asked or show the evidence that I asked?

Hopefully you aren't doxing my personal information (name,address) to people because that would be very shitty and wouldn't prove anything.

They haven't shown me any evidence of anything behind the scenes so their word is just their word. They claimed someone was making a bunch of new accounts and trying to scam them - where are those screenshots? Where are those logs?

I never said I don't know much about computers - I said I don't know much about BTC, ie the segwit stuff.

I'd appreciate it if you would censor my name and address if you are sharing any videos with people. I don't know if that info is on the videos you were given as no one has sent me them.

I'd already accepted the $900 was lost before I made this post.

-----

Like I said the other day in this thread, if PPL was breached in any way - they are not gonna want to disclose that publicly as it is business suicide - everyone will avoid them so I can't blame them for sticking to their story.

There's some stuff in their past (like probably every source) that means they are not impenetrable so to so boldly say they cannot be hacked is just ridiculous - note that I am saying hacked in general and not their BTC setup.

-----

If my computer has some kind of malware - how or why did the PPL order URL change? I can understand the BTC address on the screen would change, but how or why would the URL as well? That makes zero sense.

PPL has not mentioned investigating the URL/order number - they seemed so convinced I was a scammer purely based on the Dark Reader screenshot.

I also did try another order with that temporary PPL account when showing Dark Reader and the URL matched the one that was sent to the email address order confirmation.

So I would say that rules out malware on my end.

-----

Also like I said the other day, I did go with PPL as they were (and are) the best rated (China based) source that I could find - in no way is this an attack to lower their credibility or to promote any other source.

I just didn't want to walk away from $900 without making a post so that either it is investigated properly and the issue is fixed/my order is filled or people are warned that it might happen to them.

I would appreciate it if PPL/ollie can answer the questions in my previous post.
Don't worry if you order from Panda be prepared for your personal info to be shared with 4-5 random dudes on a forum and DEA.
That's a special promo for them

Lol it's definitely not the owner of panda intentionally doing it. The dude makes fuckin bank and chose to live in china over the states in order to do so.

This is interesting
This level of reasoning is stupid.

Its the perfect cover. Why would someone with a shit tonne of cash possibly selectively scam such little money. The answer is, greed.

Im here:

3)The total amount of the money that went into that wallet was around 5K USD, do you really think that if a hacker had access to the website (as you guys have seen in the past, our past info leak was pretty famous) would have only stolen 5K? In the middle of a fucking sale where some guys were spending more than 10K? Really? This just fits better to a guy who has some money lying around and enough time to create some accounts, place some orders and don’t fullfill
Actually a smart scammer would only take a small amount. Take a small amount and skim the top and no one notices. Its like the guy who was skimming 1cent off every transaction and no one noticed for decades.

Actually a smart scammer would only take a small amount. Take a small amount and skim the top and no one notices. Its like the guy who was skimming 1cent off every transaction and no one noticed for decades.

Yea no one notices… meso is speaking about this shit since 3 days, we have a dedicated thread, i got contacted by Panda himself and Ollie too because of this fact… no one notices..

If it would have happened other times we would have known..

So..

I saw the logging in panda s site and the btc address is different from the screen the guy posted… he said he received a mail… and so that mail lead to a parallel different site? Cmon

I know just one thing… that i m in a fuckin kitchen eating some burgers naked, and i m not on yacht spraying champagne on russian tits.. i know just this and thats enough

Yea no one notices… meso is speaking about this shit since 3 days, we have a dedicated thread, i got contacted by Panda himself and Ollie too because of this fact… no one notices..

If it would have happened other times we would have known..

So..

I saw the logging in panda s site and the btc address is different from the screen the guy posted… he said he received a mail… and so that mail lead to a parallel different site? Cmon

I know just one thing… that i m in a fuckin kitchen eating some burgers naked, and i m not on yacht spraying champagne on russian tits.. i know just this and thats enough
No one believes him and thinks he's a fake...

Sponsors

Latest posts