PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Any recent labtests done on any of PPL stuff, raws or finished?

I'm seeing lots on every other lab but nothing on these guys recently, I don't need to really remind people why it's a bad thing to start taking labs claims at face value.

How does someone get in contact with ollie? He said he'd be happy to provide user lab reports in private when asked.

Not sure what you mean by "recent", I received purity reports from Jano on May 5th that were all 98% for Proviron, Mast prop and DHT.

I just home brewed some Tren Ace in EO @200mg/ml. Anyone ever try anything higher? Like 300mg/ml? I don’t see why that wouldn’t work as the powder dissolved pretty effortlessly once introduced to about 100 degrees of heat. Without even stirring about 2/3 of it dissolved once it got warm and then the rest just took about 2 mins of stirring. Didn’t even need to go higher than 100.

I just home brewed some Tren Ace in EO @200mg/ml. Anyone ever try anything higher? Like 300mg/ml? I don’t see why that wouldn’t work as the powder dissolved pretty effortlessly once introduced to about 100 degrees of heat. Without even stirring about 2/3 of it dissolved once it got warm and then the rest just took about 2 mins of stirring. Didn’t even need to go higher than 100.
100 F or C?

If it held I’d most worried about the pip. I had some npp 200 and test p 200 years ago and it was brutal

2nd order thru ppl made it thru CBSA and is with Canada post for delivery. 21 days from date of order to customs clearance.

Brewed up some Test cyp and Tren ace from my first order. Brewed nice and clean. Both brewed 5% over to account for any purity issues. Pre filtered with 0.45 and finished off with sterile 0.22 syringe filter into sterile vials.

Test cyp 200mg/ml 2% BA 15% BB 50/50 GSO/MCT

IMG_20210818_171838.jpg

Tren ace 75mg/ml 2% BA 10% BB 50/50 GSO/MCT

IMG_20210818_172243.jpg

Tested a mix of 1ml test cyp and 1.5ml tren ace injected in v. Glute and absolutely pip free.

Thinking strongly of ordering some boldenone. Read that the current bold u raws might not be of the best quality from any vendor. Not sure if there's any truth to that, I would prefer bold u, but will likely order boldenone cyp just incase.

Anyone order bold u or bold cyp from ppl recently. How's the pip from bold cyp. Some say it's a painful compound no mater what concentration it's brewed at, some say it's bold ace and bold prop that hurts, not bold cyp.

I like to use minimal amounts of solvents so I was thinking bold cyp may hold at 150mg/ml 2% BA 15% BB 50/50 GSO/MCT. That will be my starting mix anyway. I have used Equipoise at 50mg/ml so injecting copious amounts of low concentration gear don't bother me much at all if it's painless.

2nd order thru ppl made it thru CBSA and is with Canada post for delivery. 21 days from date of order to customs clearance.

Brewed up some Test cyp and Tren ace from my first order. Brewed nice and clean. Both brewed 5% over to account for any purity issues. Pre filtered with 0.45 and finished off with sterile 0.22 syringe filter into sterile vials.

Test cyp 200mg/ml 2% BA 15% BB 50/50 GSO/MCT

View attachment 152342

Tren ace 75mg/ml 2% BA 10% BB 50/50 GSO/MCT

View attachment 152344

Tested a mix of 1ml test cyp and 1.5ml tren ace injected in v. Glute and absolutely pip free.

Thinking strongly of ordering some boldenone. Read that the current bold u raws might not be of the best quality from any vendor. Not sure if there's any truth to that, I would prefer bold u, but will likely order boldenone cyp just incase.

Anyone order bold u or bold cyp from ppl recently. How's the pip from bold cyp. Some say it's a painful compound no mater what concentration it's brewed at, some say it's bold ace and bold prop that hurts, not bold cyp.

I like to use minimal amounts of solvents so I was thinking bold cyp may hold at 150mg/ml 2% BA 15% BB 50/50 GSO/MCT. That will be my starting mix anyway. I have used Equipoise at 50mg/ml so injecting copious amounts of low concentration gear don't bother me much at all if it's painless.
I brewed panda bold cyp at 200mg 2/20 in MCT zero pip… this years batch

Does it pass the feelz test?

i dont know man… i had some experience with it but a hacker swapped my bold cyp memories with images of @Gdawg suckin horses’ dicks and i really cant say anything related bold cyp.. those new hackers are fuckin sick nowadays… they dont stop at swapping bitcoin codes hacking a site , one time in their lifetime for 900$, now they hack even your fuckin brain

i dont know man… i had some experience with it but a hacker swapped my bold cyp memories with images of @Gdawg suckin horses’ dicks and i really cant say anything related bold cyp.. those new hackers are fuckin sick nowadays… they dont stop at swapping bitcoin codes hacking a site , one time in their lifetime for 900$, now they hack even your fuckin brain
Love your sense of humor lol. Bet your brew may just blow you away (or blow you up)...who knows???