PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Idk why you retards insist on contacting fucking Ollie for everything. They have a customer service email. Use it.
I seem people panic because they can't place any orders because Ollie isn't answering. Like they don't have a website you can purchase from. You look like headless chicken running around without Ollie thinking you need him
Not getting answers or confirmations is normal? If i order i want a confirmation lol.

Not getting answers or confirmations is normal? If i order i want a confirmation lol.
I got a confirmation immediately after I placed the order. Wrong email, perhaps? They also sent the wrong items on my first order, but I’m still waiting for a rectification. They said they’d update the tracking info for the remaining products that are to be sent to me, but that was almost 2 weeks ago. I intentionally place a small order when I order from a new source for reasons just like these.

Second the point that as soon as you submit an order via the site you get a confirmation (pre-payment) and your order will show up under your account immediately with a status indicator.

They’d probably do him some good, considering he has trouble understanding simple questions and thinks asking PPL why they won’t specifically reimburse for Jano testing is tantamount to demanding freebies. Also, it’s disconcerting seeing SkankHunt "like" his initial response, given he’s the respected resident tester and credits help to take some of the weight off, but no matter.
Accidental like. Just removed it. I think all sources should reimburse for testing. Doesn’t matter how long they’ve been around. Look what happened with Pharmacom and their letro/Adex. No one will test and they’ll get sloppy. Now it’s even more crucial to test due to the lack of raws.

heh, interesting

I figured if they had something good I'd never hear the end of it, so I guess they figured it ain't good enough
I think they said they were looking into a lab that’s located in Russia. They can’t use Simec anymore so we’ll see. I’d still say 2 guys who found it to be Letrozole is enough evidence for me.

As I've said above - please shut the fuck up unless you have something meaningful to contribute.

Perhaps I can interest you in some of those nootropics?

You've been for a few days. My contribution to this forum started while you were still sucking on your dad's penis.

Anyone know where Ollie is? I wanted to place an order since July. I'm running out of ancillaries and test I NEED to place an order. Where is he?? Omg wtf

You've been for a few days. My contribution to this forum started while you were still sucking on your dad's penis.
Whether you've been here for 9 years or 9 days, it doesn't change the fact that your responses to me were completely unnecessary. And now, instead of realising you were wrong and apologising, you are doubling down and looking like an even bigger retard.

My original point still stands - please shut the fuck up unless you have something meaningful to contribute.

Anyone know where Ollie is? I wanted to place an order since July. I'm running out of ancillaries and test I NEED to place an order. Where is he?? Omg wtf
He's taking time off from Meso working on some side projects for Panda.

You can order through the site directly like a big boy.

Whether you've been here for 9 years or 9 days, it doesn't change the fact that your responses to me were completely unnecessary. And now, instead of realising you were wrong and apologising, you are doubling down and looking like an even bigger retard.

My original point still stands - please shut the fuck up unless you have something meaningful to contribute.

Pretending to be some kind of authority behind a keyboard makes everyone realize your underwears must be pretty empty.

I've been busy for awhile. I come back and got the weird obviously hacked email from PPL. Looking into it and reading stuff. Noticed also banner/sponsorship missing from brotherhood site (BOP). I just need to know if PPL has it handled and is currently GTG. Thanks everyone.
PM me if needed.

Last edited: