PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Check his post history. He’s an entitled little cunt who got angry he couldn’t find lab results. Then got mad when asked to test it himself and insulted half the board. Just another noob who googled PPL and ended up here.
Lol what? Please show me where I got angry because I couldn't find lab results? I got angry with this child who said i was entitled 20 times, because he didn't understand what I meant.

Or is the world entitled new to everyone here so you feel you have to use it all the time?

I asked jokingly where all the fucking lab tests was. And who the assholes who hid them were.

My Rat ordered mk677, anavar and a few other things at PPL.

My Rat tested the anavar with a lab max test and found a different colour. It also dont feel like anavar. not sure if its real anavar.

mk677 was stored close to other Raws with perfect condition so far. For some reason it started to melt to a brown, wet substance. I contacated melody 4 times but she only said its normal that mk677 melt at normal room Temperature, nothing else. Not very satysfying so far. Someone experienced smiliar things?

Does PPL ship to china from europe or Netherlands? because it says post nl
They claim to use a courier. Meaning they ship from China to EU and the package exchanges hands and a new colli is created. This is different from normal practice where for example USPS or another carrier takes over the colli when it enters a new country.

But I think that's horseshit. They have warehouses inside the EU, and I suspect they just ship from them. I have yet to see evidence of this courier crap that Ollie spoke so highly of. The Chinese trackers that you get if you nag them about a tracker is just a bs generated colli id that isn't actually registered.

I've gotten shipment 6 times from NL and LT. No VAT stuff for my 5 shipments after that change was supposedly put in. Norway btw

My Rat tested the anavar with a lab max test and found a different colour. It also dont feel like anavar. not sure if its real anavar.

mk677 was stored close to other Raws with perfect condition so far. For some reason it started to melt to a brown, wet substance. I contacated melody 4 times but she only said its normal that mk677 melt at normal room Temperature, nothing else. Not very satysfying so far. Someone experienced smiliar things?

Using terms like "my rat" or the old "SWIM" (Someone Who Isn't Me) won't protect you from self incrimination, so please knock it off.

Baby's first science experiment (LabMax) is unreliable garbage. Also MK has a low melting point.

i suggest spending less time playing with your rat and more time reading.

Using terms like "my rat" or the old "SWIM" (Someone Who Isn't Me) won't protect you from self incrimination, so please knock it off.

Baby's first science experiment (LabMax) is unreliable garbage. Also MK has a low melting point.

i suggest spending less time playing with your rat and more time reading.
It was all about the SWIM in the '00s

Brings back memories

My Mk 677 from PPL is legit. Once you know the taste (awful) and I can feel the water retention and pump in 3 days at 25mg before bed. If I recieved a fraudulent powder, I would know, but only because I have already had legit MK677.
It completely dissolves in Distilled water at 25mg/ml. I do 28ml Distilled Water, 1.3ml Everclear. 750mg Mk677 in 30ml amber bottle with cap. Draw using oral syringe.
The taste is VERY STRONG. Nothing really taste like it.