PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Or maybe he miscalculated the brew? I have never gotten bunk gear from PPL in the last five years but there's always a first. I'm running finished test e 300 right now, nothing to make me question it's effectiveness. Blood work to follow mid April.

Or maybe he miscalculated the brew? I have never gotten bunk gear from PPL in the last five years but there's always a first. I'm running finished test e 300 right now, nothing to make me question it's effectiveness. Blood work to follow mid April.
It wouldn’t be so hard to agree with that from my own personal experiences with ppl but alas the rep and panda have abandoned this thread. Panda doesn’t even respond on wickr.

what’s even worse is Rob was a member of this community before he was a rep and he doesn’t care enough to even comment.

Bad news

bought a package recently and haven’t gotten any updates. It should’ve arrived right about now and I’ve messaged them but no replies. Website still says orders being processed.

pretty sure they’ve packed shop which is a pity because I’ve been their customer for the past two years

Hey everyone, I don’t check on here super often and let my rep run things. But he didn’t contact this month so I came to check. I see he has been inactive for a while. Idk what happened to him. He just disappeared. With that being said, everything is running perfectly normally at Panda. Orders are being shipped daily, emails are being responded to within 12-24hrs(check your spam folder always).

So, I’m looking for a new rep it appears. So whoever believes they have the skills to handle being a rep please PM me for details and let me know why you would be a good choice

Hey everyone, I don’t check on here super often and let my rep run things. But he didn’t contact this month so I came to check. I see he has been inactive for a while. Idk what happened to him. He just disappeared. With that being said, everything is running perfectly normally at Panda. Orders are being shipped daily, emails are being responded to within 12-24hrs(check your spam folder always).

So, I’m looking for a new rep it appears. So whoever believes they have the skills to handle being a rep please PM me for details and let me know why you would be a good choice
Can you ship my March 22 order?

Hey everyone, I don’t check on here super often and let my rep run things. But he didn’t contact this month so I came to check.
Did he......"catch a cold"?
I see he has been inactive for a while.
Novichok?
Idk what happened to him.
Poor fucking robbie...
He just disappeared.
I see...I see..
RIP
With that being said, everything is running perfectly normally at Panda.
Okay he's dead for sure.
Orders are being shipped daily, emails are being responded to within 12-24hrs(check your spam folder always).
Obviously, after some proper....."cleaning"...
All good.
So, I’m looking for a new rep it appears.
It does appear so indeed.
So whoever believes they have the skills to handle being a rep please PM me for details and let me know why you would be a good choice
I am too young to die man.
Too much tren to use still.
Fuck no.

I sent a message, this will be interesting.
Basically the footnote of the message will resume what im looking for:BAA9ABBD-2008-4138-986E-8F4B3790E542.jpeg

Do you have a new wickr then?

Just under 48 hrs. 200mg pharm weekly puts me 1500 give or take
For test cyp you should wait 4-5 days after injection to draw bloods that's when it peaks. Test E takes between 24-48h to reach peak plasma concentration. Both have similar half-lives though there is some pharmacokinetics differences. Could've googled that in less than 30secs...

been out of the game a minute and cant go back and read 100+ pages.
whats up with international raws? test underdosed or thats just heresay? dragon and panda are linked no? what about ST?

@OllieJacobs
Everyone, this is the new rep I have selected. I’m certain he will be a good addition to the Panda team. He will be here to address any questions, comments, concerns anyone has. I will step aside and let him introduce himself. If anyone needs to contact me personally you can still do so on my wickr: soflakidinchina

Good morning / afternoon / evening to Meso members.
You can call me Ollie, I will be here available (with a much greater assiduity) to answer your questions, comments or concerns.
Before accepting Panda's offer, I made it a condition that he had to answer several questions that I have seen recently published, this was his answer to each of them:

Have stealth methods changed?
They change every X months.

Will we offer credit in exchange for lab testing?
I still offer a $75 lab test credit if it is posted on a forum.

Why has Meso been without a rep for a while?
I legit never check the forum and not until last night when my Indian friend told me to go check did I realize rob was gone.

Are emails still being answered with the same assiduity?
Yes, of course they are I can show you a screenshot video if you would like proof of that yourself. Responses will be sent within 12hrs usually or faster.

What about geographical the geographical studies thing?
It was my old shipping agent I used to use, that is the actual truth, and the truth is the best.

I just want to add that i have a huge respect to the Meso community and i will try to be up to Meso standards.

Last edited:
Good morning / afternoon / evening to Meso members.
You can call me Ollie, I will be here available (with a much greater assiduity) to answer your questions, comments or concerns.
Before accepting Panda's offer, I made it a condition that he had to answer several questions that I have seen recently published, this was his answer to each of them:

Have stealth methods changed?
They change every X months.

Will we offer credit in exchange for lab testing?
I still offer a $75 lab test credit if it is posted on a forum.

Why has Meso been without a rep for a while?
I legit never check the forum and not until last night when my Indian friend told me to go check did I realize rob was gone.

Are emails still being answered with the same assiduity?
Yes, of course they are I can show you a screenshot video if you would like proof of that yourself. Responses will be sent within 12hrs usually or faster.

What about geographical the geographical studies thing?
It was my old shipping agent I used to use, that is the actual truth, and the truth is the best.

I just want to add that i have a huge respect to the Meso community and i will try to be up to Meso standards.

Are you going to offer any discount code in order to give a good welcome to the new rep??