PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Your weighing the capsule.....you cant get accurate measurement unless you dump the stuff out and weigh it. That 138mg, 218mg, and 163mg. Or you could weigh a capsule and subtract that....looks way off to me im gonna say there is some missing info here..

Your weighing the capsule.....you cant get accurate measurement unless you dump the stuff out and weigh it. That 138mg, 218mg, and 163mg. Or you could weigh a capsule and subtract that....looks way off to me im gonna say there is some missing info
Even with the cap weight being a little different, they should be some what the same..

Hey, can anyone help me understand how much is 1mg of there arimidex Aud* stock?View attachment 144324View attachment 144325View attachment 144326View attachment 144327
If you’re trying to split a 1mg adex dose then you should make them into a solution. Otherwise you have zero chance of actually separating the API from the filler with any kind of accuracy. If you’ve ever seen what a gram of raw adex looks like it’s about the size of two thumbnails. That’s for a gram. In that gram is 1,000 doses at 1mg. Now imagine trying to split that into 1/2000th with any degree of confidence.

I don't really get the reference this early in the morning, but it is no fun around without abusing Rob.

To be completely honest, i was testing a new web browsers ability to upload files to the forum and that was the first one that popped up.

In an abandoned thread, nothing needs to make sense, so i tested it here.