PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I need some Post Injection Pussy... that’s real PIP meaning... anyway I can feel phaggots who cry over PIP.. If I were a phaggot right now I wouldn’t be able to jerk off my boyfriend with left hand because left delt is fucked off... couldn’t even be able to blow him using both hands (he has a Big Black Cock for sure)

fuck I need some real PIP (post injection pussy) I can’t sleep... fuck we re born to suffer fuckin universe

Send it to Jano, man. Blood work is useful, but it isn’t enough when it comes to proving something is underdosed. A source can always argue that individual response varies too much blah blah blah. Get cold hard proof from Jano and nobody can make an argument against you.
it is on the way to jano bro, don't know how much will it take for the results, the thing is that I have not investigated enough to know if jano isn't just a guy with a few roids kits who guess what it is and then makes up the purity, do you know if he is 100% legit guy?

Y
it is on the way to jano bro, don't know how much will it take for the results, the thing is that I have not investigated enough to know if jano isn't just a guy with a few roids kits who guess what it is and then makes up the purity, do you know if he is 100% legit guy?
You have already said this lol.

He has shown proof to members of his equipment and process, along with getting double check with other companies.

You could send it yo Lab4tox also?

Y

You have already said this lol.

He has shown proof to members of his equipment and process, along with getting double check with other companies.

You could send it yo Lab4tox also?
I know bro, just wanted to know more peoples opinions, the more the better

I know bro, just wanted to know more peoples opinions, the more the better
I have test raw coming from ppl too will send to lab in India and to jano too for checking if results come similar or not. What compound you sent to jano don't tell in here send me a pm if you sent it as blind sample.

Jano has legit equipment and does a ton of testing from all over the world. I know he’s had some incidents in his past but the reality is that he’s been a solid contributor to a bunch of different forums and is always willing to answer questions about what he does and how he does it. If a test comes back from him I’m inclined to believe it unless there’s some strong evidence to the contrary. And thank you for sending your gear out for testing. You’re helping the community by doing so and that means something.

another successful order, first time with their tren. gna brew up some today :D. about 20 days from day of order to arrive (not including chinese new year closure obviously)

Not sure what to think about the shipping now. Really like what it was before. Not the stealth like it was. Ordered Jan. 28, shipped Feb. 3, and received today. A lot longer to get stuff now. Long ass waiting game but stuff came in. Thanks PPL.

Do yall think is it still safe to use? My mk677 powder just become crystallized. I had a really bad experience with test E from PP that became crystalized like this from the past.
16161106742292215576297427375731.jpg

Can someone pm me another forum where purple panda is active. I have used Meso exclusively for several years now but I need to speak to a rep that will respond

Do yall think is it still safe to use? My mk677 powder just become crystallized. I had a really bad experience with test E from PP that became crystalized like this from the past.
View attachment 143889
Mine came the same way. Hard as a rock to. It was very difficult to mix. I used a mortar and pestle. Slowly adding in filler im almost certain it didn't blend evenly. But within a few hours of dosing I noticed a strong appetite. So it must still be working.