PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I am not sure pandarep is stupid.

I am having thoughts that he may have received specific instructions on how to act.
I m Very sure... because I was referring to the fact one I sent him here on Meso via PM a screen Of my fuckin Wickr chat with him where I asked him a question , because he said “I didn’t receive messages I didn’t answer to” and he went crazy... he said You re very dangerous for opsec i wont deal with you... because I sent him the Wickr screen where I asked him something about don’t remember even what...

fuckin brainless idiot

I am growing concerned myself. I placed an order late January. A few days later it showed as shipped. Tracking number showed label made but not shipped. I figured I'd check periodically and that it was just lag with the Re-shipper. But now that tracking number is no good. Doesn't return anything. Shows as not valid. So I contacted panda and haven't heard anything in sometime.

I am growing concerned myself. I placed an order late January. A few days later it showed as shipped. Tracking number showed label made but not shipped. I figured I'd check periodically and that it was just lag with the Re-shipper. But now that tracking number is no good. Doesn't return anything. Shows as not valid. So I contacted panda and haven't heard anything in sometime.

That link shows him still trying to drum up business a day ago. I'm not sure what to make of it. I tried emailing the rep over there but couldn't get a reply. The sst rep hasn't been active for about the same amount of time as the meso rep.

That link shows him still trying to drum up business a day ago. I'm not sure what to make of it. I tried emailing the rep over there but couldn't get a reply. The sst rep hasn't been active for about the same amount of time as the meso rep.
I've ordered from both panda and dragon previously and I'm usually the laid back type saying "it'll come when it comes" trying to be realistic in understanding nothing comes quick from China, but this is the worst I've seen it. If recieved I'll provide an up date. But with everything else going on and now a couple members still waiting since January I'd be very cautious with future orders.

I've ordered from both panda and dragon previously and I'm usually the laid back type saying "it'll come when it comes" trying to be realistic in understanding nothing comes quick from China, but this is the worst I've seen it. If recieved I'll provide an up date. But with everything else going on and now a couple members still waiting since January I'd be very cautious with future orders.
I'll be switching sources after this. I've never bought raws from anyone else so I guess I have some research to do.

Guys shipping was terrible around this time last year too not January but march/april right at the start of covid lockdown. Product eventually came in and was gtg at least the Test E, Test P, and Tren A were great cant attest for anything else be patient with the shipping like I said a lot of us went through this around the same time last year

i think it's pretty apparent at this point that Panda had both reps killed because they knew too much... or they're just busy with other thing's in life. Who knows?

What about @DragonOrdnance didn't he recently say that he and Panda share a warehouse or an all male bathhouse or something in his thread?

Maybe he'll stop by and shed a little light on the current Panda comms blackout.

Well I last got an email from them on the 27th of February saying my order has been shipped and they provided me a tracking number. MIA since then but order seems to be moving,that too at a rate quicker than my last order.

Last order stagnated at warehouse for a week and half but this one is moving quite quickly.

Well I last got an email from them on the 27th of February saying my order has been shipped and they provided me a tracking number. MIA since then but order seems to be moving,that too at a rate quicker than my last order.

Last order stagnated at warehouse for a week and half but this one is moving quite quickly.
Well here in the states we just have tracking numbers created for reshipment, which does not indicate that anything has actually been shipped. Mine is pending since the 17th of February

i think it's pretty apparent at this point that Panda had both reps killed because they knew too much... or they're just busy with other thing's in life. Who knows?

What about @DragonOrdnance didn't he recently say that he and Panda share a warehouse or an all male bathhouse or something in his thread?

Maybe he'll stop by and shed a little light on the current Panda comms blackout.
@DragonOrdnance told me via PM that he has talked to panda and that everything is fine. It doesn't make sense that the whole operation has suddenly gone dark though. I guess it's possible that they are ignoring messages and processing orders taken during the new year but it seems unlikely that they would be silent for this long.

@DragonOrdnance told me via PM that he has talked to panda and that everything is fine. It doesn't make sense that the whole operation has suddenly gone dark though. I guess it's possible that they are ignoring messages and processing orders taken during the new year but it seems unlikely that they would be silent for this long.
Didn’t they go silent for a bit when the original rep left, Then panda popped in for a bit before he found another rep?

If the re-shipper story is factual I would not doubt that the current rep received some threats himself and has scrubbed himself for security.

Try Pandas wickr again

For what is worth, a few days ago I asked by email if there was a problem with my order from 23th february and the next day they told me they've been busy and orders are slowly being shipped. I got a tracking number that didn't showed activity for a few days, and today finally it seems that things are moving.
Just my 2cents.

edit: it doesn't ship from china, tho

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-03-10 ALL-IN-ONE PACKAGE TRACKING 17TRACK.png
    Screenshot_2021-03-10 ALL-IN-ONE PACKAGE TRACKING 17TRACK.png
    18.4 KB · Views: 42
I ordered right before holiday and I got mine during the holiday.. didn't get tracking number until after holiday after I already received my order.

Is dragon just reskinned panda? I've read in here some place that they share a warehouse. Their websites and prices are similar.