PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I really would like to know what kind of stealth everyone is talking about. When i ordered last year, it arrived with no stealth whatsoever. If stealth means not to write the name of the drug on the bag, then yes, 100% stealth... But nothing else.
Customer support is also nearly unreachable. Tried to contact them because of the TestE-Raw (from hell), but nothing.
The other raws from the order are fine, to be fair.

So this dudes site was hacked again damn dirty gear caught by the feds customer information being kept by his domestic source, nothing will stop people from buying from this dude.

I don't think so.
I don't want to believe so.
Panda has some balls,from what I've gathered.

The rep made a good start,and fucked up.

I think he's looking for a new rep.

i never took in consideration that idiot so I don’t even know what happened with him...

Always got in contact with Melody or Panda...

What’s that MIA stuff? Is Melody answering to emails?

Panda isn't answering his wickr. He went dark a couple weeks ago. He has replied to a thread on sst within the last couple days though. I'm wondering if something happened with the rep or his reshipper and he's avoiding the questions for now. That's speculation at this point but he's definitely being shady.

I guess Panda needs to hire 3-4 sales rep in his company in China like old raw sources were doing so it would be a lot easy to handle sales, issues and customers queries. One sales rep is not enough to handle that much load .

I guess Panda needs to hire 3-4 sales rep in his company in China like old raw sources were doing so it would be a lot easy to handle sales, issues and customers queries. One sales rep is not enough to handle that much load .

problem isn’t on quantity but on quality... main problem of last Panda fuckin Rep wasn’t the much load and “loneliness”... main problem was the “brainlessness”