PurplePandaLabs Raw source

It absolutely amazes me that guys are ordering from PPL but can’t be bothered to read back over the last 10-15 pages. The stealth thing has been discussed and the answers to your questions are all there. We generally don’t discuss shipping methods on an open forum, but if you’re one of the people freaked out about his lack of stealth then go back and read the conversations.
I read 15 pages back and saw nothing on PPL not using stealth anymore for what is labeled as "stealth INT" anymore.

Anyone know why these guys are MIA the past week? Can't reach them on wickr. Ordered over a month ago and still no dice.

Kinda concerned now. My last order before chinese new year came with stealth except for 2 20ml vials which was stuffed inside. Other vials had stealth but the tren and masteron did not have stealth.

Placed another order during the new year hope it comes with stealth. Its a major pain in the ass and an extra wait if the customs were to seize the package due to shitty stealth. Order was shipped yesterday I shall update on the stealth if I receive it.
when did you order it ?mine still isnt shipped ordered 25. February

I ordered on february 19th. I think they have a huge load due to the new year discount and catching up because of the new year so give it some time. Mine was shipped just yesterday.

I read 15 pages back and saw nothing on PPL not using stealth anymore for what is labeled as "stealth INT" anymore.
Fine, I will spoon feed you the answer: he uses a reshipper. I will give no more detail than that because last time the rep (wherever he is) got all pissy when people revealed that PPL ships things to people’s doors.

Fine, I will spoon feed you the answer: he uses a reshipper. I will give no more detail than that because last time the rep (wherever he is) got all pissy when people revealed that PPL ships things to people’s doors.
Is an US reshipper or does he have someone in EU to reship?

No idea about his EU business. I just know how he does things for the US. Sorry I can’t be more helpful.
Nobody is talking about his US stealth. We're talking about international orders here. I'm an international customer. No stealth for international orders is full blown his fault because of the way he does his international stealth for those who bought from him before. He simply stopped stealthing his orders (or at least some of them). Having a shipper or not does not affect the stealth of item that's already stealthed in the way he does what he does (or used to).

I'm trying not to give out details on how he used to stealth things, but you should be able to understand.

when did you order it ?mine still isnt shipped ordered 25. February
Any news on your order? I made an order on 23 february myself and still isn't shipped. I ordered from them a few times already and they usually shipped between a few days.

Nobody is talking about his US stealth. We're talking about international orders here.
And if you live in the US and order international your order arrives in the US. If you’re not in the US then disregard the rest of my post. I don’t know where you are (and it’s none of my business!) but I’m trying to clarify how things go for US customers who are getting international deliveries.

No stealth for international orders is full blown his fault because of the way he does his international stealth for those who bought from him before.
That depends entirely on where the order is landing. Again, if you’re in the US and you’re ordering raws they are not coming like they used to because they no longer have to. That’s the whole point of an intermediary. It’s stealth enough to get to the middle man. From there it’s coming to your door and doesn’t need to be as discrete as it used to be.

Having a shipper or not does not affect the stealth of item that's already stealthed in the way he does what he does
It massively affects the stealth. This is hard because neither of us are trying to out his methods, so we’re dancing around how it’s done. But if you’ve received a pack from him in the US that came from China then you know what he does now is very different from what he used to do. I’m guessing that the middleman has made the process easier and as such we aren’t seeing the same kind of, um, ‘complicated’ stealth that we used to.