PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Now regarding whether you ask for signatures or not ,it doesn't always depend on you. Shit. You should know that or you are lying.
I have signed for every single one of your packages. 3 total and not 1 like I said before. I just remembered.
I have my ways of dealing with the signature shit. But always had to,and that’s the point.
Worth mentioning that the packages were not exactly small.

I didn't have to sign for mine. I think it depends on your local post office and how they handle international packages locally.

Hello hello. Is shipping to Europe done with a reshipper inside europe? I am from Germany and cant risk getting raws from Uk or other countries outside of EU. Source seems to have everything I need, also heard mostly positive, so would be great if that would work out.

Hello hello. Is shipping to Europe done with a reshipper inside europe? I am from Germany and cant risk getting raws from Uk or other countries outside of EU. Source seems to have everything I need, also heard mostly positive, so would be great if that would work out.
No. They ship directly from China

PPL Trest raws?
Post up the blend recipe or is it already in home brew?
Yes ppl trest raws. It’s not a blend like you’re probably thinking. It was a semi microdosing cycle that I tried. I had everything individually made and then just added it all to one big vial. M-F 1.8 mls. In every 1.8mls was
80mgs test cyp
30mgs tren e
30mgs trest a
40 or 60mgs primo. Can’t remember with looking back at my notes. So I basically figured out the math per week times 12 weeks on each compound to get the total mls of each compound. Took the total of each compound and added it all to one big media bottle with a silicone septa. A little bit of heat and a few swirls and it all blended nicely. Everyday I’d pull 1.8mls and the above was in the pin.

I did. I posted it elsewhere but forgot to put it on here.

Here’s the comparison:

Standard TRT

Hemoglobin 18.2
HCT 59.6%
Cholesterol, Total 188
HDL 24
LDL 146
Ratio 7.8

MENT/No test

Hemoglobin 19
HCT 54.2%
Cholesterol, Total 163
HDL 33
LDL 114
Ratio 4.9
Definitely some improvement but what about free and total test and estrogen. Where were they at.

Definitely some improvement but what about free and total test and estrogen. Where were they at.
Well FT and TT weren’t important because I wasn’t on test and MENT doesn’t read as test. They also used ELISA for E2 which doesn’t accurately pick up methyl estradiol. So those numbers were not useful. I left out all the stuff that didn’t change, like kidneys, livers, etc. That was all normal just as it had been before, so it didn’t warrant any further discussion.

Yes ppl trest raws. It’s not a blend like you’re probably thinking. It was a semi microdosing cycle that I tried. I had everything individually made and then just added it all to one big vial. M-F 1.8 mls. In every 1.8mls was
80mgs test cyp
30mgs tren e
30mgs trest a
40 or 60mgs primo. Can’t remember with looking back at my notes. So I basically figured out the math per week times 12 weeks on each compound to get the total mls of each compound. Took the total of each compound and added it all to one big media bottle with a silicone septa. A little bit of heat and a few swirls and it all blended nicely. Everyday I’d pull 1.8mls and the above was in the pin.

Actually this is the way I might run my next blend so I can make on the fly adjustments to the cycle as I go. Thanks man.

Kinda concerned now. My last order before chinese new year came with stealth except for 2 20ml vials which was stuffed inside. Other vials had stealth but the tren and masteron did not have stealth.

Placed another order during the new year hope it comes with stealth. Its a major pain in the ass and an extra wait if the customs were to seize the package due to shitty stealth. Order was shipped yesterday I shall update on the stealth if I receive it.

Kinda concerned now. My last order before chinese new year came with stealth except for 2 20ml vials which was stuffed inside. Other vials had stealth but the tren and masteron did not have stealth.

Placed another order during the new year hope it comes with stealth. Its a major pain in the ass and an extra wait if the customs were to seize the package due to shitty stealth. Order was shipped yesterday I shall update on the stealth if I receive it.
Stealth is one of their major attraction points for international customers... I really hope they see to this because I'm currently shopping around for a better vendor who does good stealth.

It looks like any of the new restock; 20ml bottles or caped orals are coming without "stealth". I don't know if they are going direct or reship though. The caps are unmarked, but the Panda vials call out everything in gold flake letters. I mean, its looks bad ass, but its not what I would call low key.

Raws stealth has not changed as far as I know though from what I have been reading.

It absolutely amazes me that guys are ordering from PPL but can’t be bothered to read back over the last 10-15 pages. The stealth thing has been discussed and the answers to your questions are all there. We generally don’t discuss shipping methods on an open forum, but if you’re one of the people freaked out about his lack of stealth then go back and read the conversations.