PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Can someone pm me another forum where purple panda is active. I have used Meso exclusively for several years now but I need to speak to a rep that will respond
Panda is more active over on SST, you might have better luck over there. He and his rep have abandoned Meso entirely for some reason.

Mine came the same way. Hard as a rock to. It was very difficult to mix. I used a mortar and pestle. Slowly adding in filler im almost certain it didn't blend evenly. But within a few hours of dosing I noticed a strong appetite. So it must still be working.
Cool. Thanks buddy. I am going to turn the power into liquid form anyway

Panda is more active over on SST, you might have better luck over there. He and his rep have abandoned Meso entirely for some reason.
Because we don't take their shit here.

They are more active in other forums because they are protected by the shills they are paying. Here they aren't.

They were compromised and folks started getting extortion emails. They then came out with complete bull shit stories. Like 10 year olds, and a bunch of lies. They got called in it. At other forums, nobody can question them. Scumbags.

So I stored some Test E and some Primo E that I got from PPL about five years ago, at some point they fell on their sides. Upon cracking the pop top off every single vial has leaked, you can't tell there is any leak until you break that plastic top off. Should I junk all this gear, it's quite a bit which is why I figured I would ask here first.

So I stored some Test E and some Primo E that I got from PPL about five years ago, at some point they fell on their sides. Upon cracking the pop top off every single vial has leaked, you can't tell there is any leak until you break that plastic top off. Should I junk all this gear, it's quite a bit which is why I figured I would ask here first.
Sounds like you could just re filter into new vials. Pin a little to see if its gtg, like 1ml or less shouldnt fuck with yoy too much

Okay, I figured out the issue. The gray rubber has deteriorated to the point that it's now brittle. I can take a q-tip and apply slight pressure and it punches right through the whole top. These are the older logo style 10ml vials that have the purple top. The oil itself looks clear, nothing abnormal.

Because we don't take their shit here.

They are more active in other forums because they are protected by the shills they are paying. Here they aren't.

They were compromised and folks started getting extortion emails. They then came out with complete bull shit stories. Like 10 year olds, and a bunch of lies. They got called in it. At other forums, nobody can question them. Scumbags.
Oh, I am keenly aware of why they left us. The “for some reason” was me being snarky.

I am getting some serious PIP with their 300mg/ml test.

Is that your own homebrewed testosterone enanthate? some of the test enanthate raws coming out of china has been causing more PIP lately in some cases so it could be down to that.