PurplePandaLabs Raw source

The old rep used to offer dumbshit excuses and couldn’t find his ass with both hands, a map, and a GPS tracker. I would advise against doing things the old rep did. Be your own man and try something different.
Obviously i will do things the best i can and my own way, but somethings that he was allowed to do could benefit the client, so i will keep the positive things and add some of my own, one of them trying to answer ASAP, on a politely manner and look for precise info/solutions, im open to any kind of feedback.
Thanks for the feedback, as i pointed out to @TrennedOutLunatic if i start acting as I shouldn’t let the Meso judgement fall upon me.

Obviously i will do things the best i can and my own way, but somethings that he was allowed to do could benefit the client, so i will keep the positive things and add some of my own, one of them trying to answer ASAP, on a politely manner and look for precise info/solutions, im open to any kind of feedback.
Thanks for the feedback, as i pointed out to @TrennedOutLunatic if i start acting as I shouldn’t let the Meso judgement fall upon me.
Where are tit pics?

Is anyone using their primo raws or PPL HGH ? Or does someone know somebody using it ?

thanks

Brewed primo at 150mg/ml for my last contest prep and it worked as it should, related to HGH I switched from another branded generic and the results were better, but i had to stop because fasting glucose always goes a bit out of hand while using HGH

I just bought some raws today taking advantage of the discount, i will also buy some Primo again lol, thanks for remembering, maybe the GF could use it again at low doses too

Brewed primo at 150mg/ml for my last contest prep and it worked as it should, related to HGH I switched from another branded generic and the results were better, but i had to stop because fasting glucose always goes a bit out of hand while using HGH

I just bought some raws today taking advantage of the discount, i will also buy some Primo again lol, thanks for remembering, maybe the GF could use it again at low doses too
For fasting glucose what usually works is taking Metformin or Berberine, both ones can improve insulin sensitivity but neither of those will completely fix it, just alleviate the insulin resistance caused by HGH.

Thanks for answering ! Have you used primo before from another lab as well ?

Thanks for answering ! Have you used primo before from another lab as well ?
Legit Bayer rimobolan, Balkan Pharma ones and a few other UGL ones (that I didn’t like)

Since i have done the same cycle of Test+Primo and adding Mast the last weeks i can give my opinion related to quality (that + bw checked out), basically the effects were the same at the same doses.

For questions related to orders and shipments contact customer service first, Melody will handle it way better than me, if the answer is taking longer than usual, contact me via DM.

For questions related to orders and shipments contact customer service first, Melody will handle it way better than me, if the answer is taking longer than usual, contact me via DM.

Hello, my order shipped on 25/03.
I'm not worried on the shipping time, I got used to the idea that I will receive it after 2 weeks at best.

However, how do you ensure the products are correct?
How do I know my dbol raws won't be finasteride?

Is anyone using their primo raws or PPL HGH ? Or does someone know somebody using it ?

thanks

Primo here which tested at ~117mg/mL and used 800mg per week for a few months. Wasn't too impressed personally by the results although I've never really been blown away by anything. Stopped because the hair shedding was unbelievable. Still a bit mad about that.

Primo here which tested at ~117mg/mL and used 800mg per week for a few months. Wasn't too impressed personally by the results although I've never really been blown away by anything. Stopped because the hair shedding was unbelievable. Still a bit mad about that.
Primo even at “high” (i don’t know exactly how to call something high if it’s not causing side effects) doses needs a longer time to be used, i always aim to 16-20 weeks, and yes, if you are prone to androgenetic alopecia your hair can and will be affected.