PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Hello, my order shipped on 25/03.
I'm not worried on the shipping time, I got used to the idea that I will receive it after 2 weeks at best.

However, how do you ensure the products are correct?
How do I know my dbol raws won't be finasteride?
Sorry! I didn’t see your question.
This answer doesn’t come from Panda, im just going to reply from my understatement, if the answer is not enough i will ask for more info.
Usually the factories test each batch, that can be proven by the customers brewing and testing their products as two members mentioned since i became a rep from Panda using Primo, also remember that you have a lab testing credit which was post on my first post as a rep so you can check it by yourself.

Primo even at “high” (i don’t know exactly how to call something high if it’s not causing side effects) doses needs a longer time to be used, i always aim to 16-20 weeks, and yes, if you are prone to androgenetic alopecia your hair can and will be affected.

I believe it was around 4-5 months. There are varying anecdotes that say it cannot and did not cause hair loss while others have said it has caused the worst hair loss out of anything they've used. For me, the latter was the case.

On another note, holy shit at that MENT. Couldn't last more than a week straight on it using doses between 5-15 mg ED. Libido even higher than tren, actual anxiety (I thought I knew what anxiety was until I tried MENT...), and a general feeling like I was going to go into cardiac arrest any day while using it. Only other compound on it was TRT test and I figured I'd use nolva to counter MENT's estrogenic effects.

Does anyone here have experience with MENT from PPL (in b4 "use the search")?

If you’re trying to split a 1mg adex dose then you should make them into a solution. Otherwise you have zero chance of actually separating the API from the filler with any kind of accuracy. If you’ve ever seen what a gram of raw adex looks like it’s about the size of two thumbnails. That’s for a gram. In that gram is 1,000 doses at 1mg. Now imagine trying to split that into 1/2000th with any degree of confidence.
...yeah I’m gunna go ahead and spend the $50 for Pharma grade lol.

T
Primo here which tested at ~117mg/mL and used 800mg per week for a few months. Wasn't too impressed personally by the results although I've never really been blown away by anything. Stopped because the hair shedding was unbelievable. Still a bit mad about that.
Thanks. My english is a bit bad. Did i get it right : you have tested your homebrew primo in a Lab and it came out 117mg/ml? How much Was it supposed to be ?

Recieved my order from PPL today, everything looks nice and perfect. I'll start using the Mast E today and we'll see how it goes. The only thing that I don't understand is that I bought Test E announced as 300mg/ml (20ml Vial), and when I have enter my orders to confirm it was recieved, I saw that the Test E is announced as 250mg/ml. My vial says 300mg/ml, was it a slighly overdosed batch and it's already over o is a mistake?

Recieved my order from PPL today, everything looks nice and perfect. I'll start using the Mast E today and we'll see how it goes. The only thing that I don't understand is that I bought Test E announced as 300mg/ml (20ml Vial), and when I have enter my orders to confirm it was recieved, I saw that the Test E is announced as 250mg/ml. My vial says 300mg/ml, was it a slighly overdosed batch and it's already over o is a mistake?
Do you mind asking that to Melody from customer service? She will probably have an exact answer for your question, if she doesn’t get back to you in the normal time, send a PM to me.

just to let yall know i made an order today with our new rep. Busted his balls alitle but all went well, gave good service and payment made. Ill let everyone know when the shit arrives.

T

Thanks. My english is a bit bad. Did i get it right : you have tested your homebrew primo in a Lab and it came out 117mg/ml? How much Was it supposed to be ?

I was shooting for 100 mg/mL and in my infinite wisdom, did not check if I had enough materials to make how much I wanted. Had everything except enough miglyol 840 but I wasn't too far off. I knew it would be overdosed by at least 10%.

It was tested by Jano and makes me believe there has to be some legitimacy to his operation because there are a fair amount of variables he would have to know (or guess) to state it was 117 mg/mL.

Please tell me you're not stupid enough to keep using this compound?

I ditched it and within a few days I was feeling better. I'm not sure if I'll give it another go any time soon... Maybe without test and sticking with a low dose (5 mg ED)? It wouldn't be for a while though - currently testing out 600 mg DHB ew with TRT test.

I was shooting for 100 mg/mL and in my infinite wisdom, did not check if I had enough materials to make how much I wanted. Had everything except enough miglyol 840 but I wasn't too far off. I knew it would be overdosed by at least 10%.

It was tested by Jano and makes me believe there has to be some legitimacy to his operation because there are a fair amount of variables he would have to know (or guess) to state it was 117 mg/mL.

I ditched it and within a few days I was feeling better. I'm not sure if I'll give it another go any time soon... Maybe without test and sticking with a low dose (5 mg ED)? It wouldn't be for a while though - currently testing out 600 mg DHB ew with TRT test.
Good to know it was well dosed!
//
I have only advised to use MENT at the final weeks of contest prep to give an extra of fullness at really low doses.
In Reddit you have quite a lot of user experiences of MENT, ranging from using it as HRT, to nuking their fertility.

Do you honestly think using a compound that makes you feel like your having a heart attack is a wise thing to do? Cmon bro give your head a shake and put your health and longevity ahead of gear use.

Does anyone here have experience with MENT from PPL (in b4 "use the search")?
Use the search.

Yes, I use his MENT for trt and have been for ~3 months. It does what I expected MENT to do. My blood work reflected the difference between using testosterone and using MENT. But I have no HPLC tests to back up any claims of purity. Though if it helps I am likely to buy it again from him.