PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Thanks Arg!
So that Person who had 1500 on blood Test with 500mg/week might have miscalculated the Brew...
I will never “trust” bloodwork (but obviously it’s good for having a certain point of view about the situation).
More than 60% of the hydrolization of the gen is carried by the PDE7B gene, according to the clinical trials, there can be a difference of 3.9 times the test levels depending on your specific gene.
Basically if you are a “bad” responder the longer the ester the worse the levels will be.

I will never “trust” bloodwork (but obviously it’s good for having a certain point of view about the situation).
More than 60% of the hydrolization of the gen is carried by the PDE7B gene, according to the clinical trials, there can be a difference of 3.9 times the test levels depending on your specific gene.
Basically if you are a “bad” responder the longer the ester the worse the levels will be.
a scientific rep, that's new and good as well, so what happens with the test in the case of a bad responder? is it attached to the ester and floating around till you pee amd lose it?

We are at the point now where HPLC testing is available for a price that’s in some cases cheaper than blood work. Because of the variations in responses I would caution anyone from using blood work to determine the veracity of a source’s claims. It’s just not very useful in most cases. In the outlier cases—someone who has a long history of knowing their response rate, or someone who’s TT is 450 while on 500mg/w—it can be instructive. But for everyone else it’s a very blunt instrument when something more precise is called for.

a scientific rep, that's new and good as well, so what happens with the test in the case of a bad responder? is it attached to the ester and floating around till you pee amd lose it?
Basically it won’t be used, and will be take care of by phosphodistirasses, the rest of the ester (35%) will by hydrolyzed within the cytosol by other phosphodistirasses.

We are at the point now where HPLC testing is available for a price that’s in some cases cheaper than blood work. Because of the variations in responses I would caution anyone from using blood work to determine the veracity of a source’s claims. It’s just not very useful in most cases. In the outlier cases—someone who has a long history of knowing their response rate, or someone who’s TT is 450 while on 500mg/w—it can be instructive. But for everyone else it’s a very blunt instrument when something more precise is called for.
I only see BW useful for personal use to get a general idea, but as you pointed out nowadays HPLC testing can be cheaper than actual bloodwork.

Basically it won’t be used, and will be take care of by phosphodistirasses, the rest of the ester (35%) will by hydrolyzed within the cytosol by other phosphodistirasses.
it seems like we a lot of people are fucked then: the good ester which most respond well (enan) gives incredible pip, and the alternative which is smooth af gives lower t levels, ironic

it seems like we a lot of people are fucked then: the good ester which most respond well (enan) gives incredible pip, and the alternative which is smooth af gives lower t levels, ironic
Test E will give almost the same response as Cyp, as a matter of fact the Ester used in the clinical trials that i mentioned was Test E.

Test E will give almost the same response as Cyp, as a matter of fact the Ester used in the clinical trials that i mentioned was Test E.
that's the theory, not the real life, I will make a post showing it with bloodwork showing double t levels using enan than cyp

that's the theory, not the real life, I will make a post showing it with bloodwork showing double t levels using enan than cyp
I will always side by theory, but for sure i will be looking forward to your post!
Anything informative will always be appreciated.

maybe the rep can make up for it, don't know what is the minimum of purity required, but I thought it was gtg at 96
Tbh and take my opinion with a pinch of salt, but i think that purity has always been inside the g2g on this community (i want more opinions about this affirmation of mine, for example i know that @FR0Z3N_B0MB34 and @TrennedOutLunatic brew and i would appreciate their opinion, i have the same opinion as @arg69 but i would want to know more opinions).
Primo for example which is a way more expensive compound has been tested perfectly according to the last comments.

Tbh and take my opinion with a pinch of salt, but i think that purity has always been inside the g2g on this community (i want more opinions about this affirmation of mine, for example i know that @FR0Z3N_B0MB34 ans @TrennedOutLunatic brew a lot and i would appreciate their opinion, i have the same opinion as @arg69 but i would want to know more opinions).
Primo for example which is a way more expensive compound has been tested perfectly according to the last comments.

opinion on what exactly @OllieJacobs

Tbh and take my opinion with a pinch of salt, but i think that purity has always been inside the g2g on this community (i want more opinions about this affirmation of mine, for example i know that @FR0Z3N_B0MB34 and @TrennedOutLunatic brew and i would appreciate their opinion, i have the same opinion as @arg69 but i would want to know more opinions).
for me it is enough given the price of test, I really consider it gtg, maybe other people in here think otherwise but I don't complain, that's my thoughts

blind sample of ppl raw is on the way to janoshik will have reports within 2 weeks .lets see if janoshik is just making up reports or he legitimately test samples carefully 96%+ means it could be 97-99.9% pure too . @OllieJacobs i liked the way you are handling things better than previous annoying rep .

blind sample of ppl raw is on the way to janoshik will have reports within 2 weeks .lets see if janoshik is just making up reports or he legitimately test samples carefully 96%+ means it could be 97-99.9% pure too . @OllieJacobs i liked the way you are handling things better than previous annoying rep .
I doubt it. Someone had test Cyp raws tested from another source and it came back with 98%+ purity. Which more than likely means it’s closer to 99. Ppl is probably right at 97. No more than that