PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I see...I see..

Extortionist went robbie mode.

Damn these colds man.

I am starting to like panda even more.

Shit man, I am hard to scare but really, all I think about is my wife's ectopic.

She carries my "child".

Now let me ask you something...
If ....let's say...she ever gets accidentally,non ectopically...pregnant...
Yeah like...actual pregnancy..

And let's say we...are not doing really great...and she decides let's say...to keep it,and the ask me for how is this shit even called.
You know..money every month. Legal way.

Ehm....
Can I just shoot you a msg on wickr?
I am just saying...in case.
You betrayed us </3

Panda’s answer which you are probably going to like: ”Every batch of Raws and every batch of finished I sell is tested before sale. Customers can at any time email us for the latest test reports on whichever product they want.
this rep is definitely doing a better job than the old one

Is it the raw powder that was tested?
yes it is, an amazing 3x multiplier, only explanation is that I actually am a morbid guy of 500 lbs..
but I am not. This mystery is far from been closed, and I will take the culprits to justice (seeing a lawyers movie)

Last edited:
Any news on when will MENT (trest) be made available for finished international? Been waiting for ages... I NEED this for my next cycle!
I will ask Melody/Panda (tbh I don’t know out of those two who knows it) and i will get back to you with the answer, im glad you liked the MENT!

Thanks for you input and i get your concerns a 100%, as Panda pointed our a while back the extortionist is gone, but i get your point and im sorry that that happened to you.
that's not the way of thinking of these guys, these guys are not into cutting corners to save some dollar or two, if a test is of less purity it is due to them not testing it (which I doubt, panda guy is not stupid if he has been in this for this long) or been degraded because of some factors. Do you really see a guy facturing millions trying to save in primo a few thousand for doing what you said? come on
Am I wrong when I say that Panda tests his own raws and finished product himself(his employees) on site?
He purchased the equipment to be able to HPLC test his own gear without sending out?
Would be interesting to see how panda testing results compare with Jano or any other labs results.

Am I wrong when I say that Panda tests his own raws and finished product himself(his employees) on site?
He purchased the equipment to be able to HPLC test his own gear without sending out?
Would be interesting to see how panda testing results compare with Jano or any other labs results.
Appreciate to see the name of one of my favorite posters from Meso around here, this was Panda’s answer to @FR0Z3N_B0MB34 question:
Panda’s answer which you are probably going to like: ”Every batch of Raws and every batch of finished I sell is tested before sale. Customers can at any time email us for the latest test reports on whichever product they want.
Whoever wants to, can write to customer service to get the batch tests and compare them with whichever batch test they previously tested/brewed/used.

Appreciate to see the name of one of my favorite posters from Meso around here, this was Panda’s answer to @FR0Z3N_B0MB34 question:

Whoever wants to, can write to customer service to get the batch tests and compare them with whichever batch test they previously tested/brewed/used.
Do you all have the equipment to test your products the same way Jano or Chem4Tox or any other lab members can send to for testing? If I missed the answer to my question I apologize.
Have we spoken before? I know another of Pandas guys but he doesn't come around meso any longer...well, I don't believe he posts any longer. I spoke with him via wickr yesterday or the day before. I imagine I might know you by another handle?

Do you all have the equipment to test your products the same way Jano or Chem4Tox or any other lab members can send to for testing? If I missed the answer to my question I apologize.
If Panda replied that, they must have some kind of good lab test equipment, if you want i could send him the question again to get a more precise answer on the testing methods.
Or if you want you could communicate with him again and ask him directly and post his answer here, whatever suits Meso the best.
Have we spoken before? I might know you by another handle?
We have never directly interacted before, but i have always liked your long biblical replies and your form of handling things, you have my full respect.

Have we spoken before? I know another of Pandas guys but he doesn't come around meso any longer...well, I don't believe he posts any longer. I spoke with him via wickr yesterday or the day before. I imagine I might know you by another handle?

Joined in 2006 ???

Sir you are not joking around

Your a machine. A well GSO oiled machine.
This is Ollie HPLC test for “OllieJacobs special mix”:
99% politeness.
97% speed.
97% dad jokes.
97% scientific knowledge (with a +-5% deviation depending if i just woke up).

I comply for now with Meso pharmaceutical standards.