PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I switched from that one to Versace Eros, but honestly i only find cologne useful when i use tren and im sweating like a pig.
I don’t like tren so I don’t use it, I also don’t sweat much either unless I’m actually working out, I don’t use deodorant either because the second I put it on my armpits start leaking sweat, I think it has something to do with the aluminum.

F63807AB-91B2-4F03-9B1A-20CA6D3231CE.jpeg

i remember at univ in chemistry section there were lot of artificially made smells of fruit and other foods , with name of compounds.

So if your “Oxandrolone” that’s esterless smells like test e, then you kno

View attachment 144864

i remember at univ in chemistry section there were lot of artificially made smells of fruit and other foods , with name of compounds.

So if your “Oxandrolone” that’s esterless smells like test e, then you kno
Yes, this info it’s quite useful, i also remember a class about amines and their transformation (for example too much Carnitine causing trimethylaminuria).
Also if it smells like coke, and tastes like coke... well you were lucky with the raws batch.

Hehe.
At least Covid doesn’t instantaneously cause the same sensation and problems as breathing sulfuric acid.
Fun fact: when I was a clandestine drug chemist in a past life my working partner inhaled a nice blast of hcl gas straight out of a glass condenser, I can’t remember exactly why he had his mouth on it, but he did and I was crying laughing trying to help him hose off in the shower.

also accidentally let an uncontrolled H2S reaction occur in the upstairs of that same clandestine lab location.

Yes, this info it’s quite useful, i also remember a class about amines and their transformation (for example too much Carnitine causing trimethylaminuria).
Also if it smells like coke, and tastes like coke... well you were lucky with the raws batch.
At first I read "A class about animes" lol

If someone wants to spend 1K or more, send me a DM, i have a little Easter present for one of you (first come, first serve).
Have a great Easter everyone!

Ordered Test Prop and Anavar (finished) end of December. Package came unstealth end of Jan and got the infamous FBI email in the meantime.

Two weeks ago I started the PPL sazule: 300mg test Prop per week and 50mg Anavar per day (on top of my TRT): can't feel shit. Anyone had issues with their finished?

Ordered Test Prop and Anavar (finished) end of December. Package came unstealth end of Jan and got the infamous FBI email in the meantime.

Two weeks ago I started the PPL sazule: 300mg test Prop per week and 50mg Anavar per day (on top of my TRT): can't feel shit. Anyone had issues with their finished?
Hi there!
This is my own response to this (not Panda’s).
You can ask for the batch lab test to customer service as mentioned in a previous post, also a member here that doesn’t want to be mentioned tested it (raws, not finished) and it was tested at +98% purity.
I prefer that claims are backed up with lab tests and i would really appreciate testing.
Related to the stealth, I won’t address the point until Panda answers me back, I don’t want to risk the OPSEC.

Last edited: