PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Ordered Test Prop and Anavar (finished) end of December. Package came unstealth end of Jan and got the infamous FBI email in the meantime.

Two weeks ago I started the PPL sazule: 300mg test Prop per week and 50mg Anavar per day (on top of my TRT): can't feel shit. Anyone had issues with their finished?

it seems they offer store credit for testing your raws... I didn’t feel anything except tren because of night sweats... now I crashed my estrogens and I feel like on tren... I finished a cycle with test Oxymetholone (Oxy was from Undercoverjuice, that’s well respected source), Tren and Primo.. I went on a cruise at 200mg test Enanth per 6 weeks and nothing changed feelz wise... I was the same moron with the same libido and the same willingness to train and fuck... so, feelz are overrated..

it seems they offer store credit for testing your raws... I didn’t feel anything except tren because of night sweats... now I crashed my estrogens and I feel like on tren... I finished a cycle with test Oxymetholone (Oxy was from Undercoverjuice, that’s well respected source), Tren and Primo.. I went on a cruise at 200mg test Enanth per 6 weeks and nothing changed feelz wise... I was the same moron with the same libido and the same willingness to train and fuck... so, feelz are overrated..
Yup.
Based on feelz I can’t feel 70% of the compounds, then i finish the cycle, pay for a bod-pod or dexa scan and there is a hell of a difference.

Anyone had issues with their finished?
I never had any issues until getting test e 300 recently. I've tried three different injection sites(gluten, thigh, delt), three different needle lengths and I was only pushing 0.5ml twice a week. Post injection 12 hours I would start to develope a raised red area with a hard lump that would last anywhere from two days to going on five days now. Before this I have ran their primo and test e 250 with good results.

I never had any issues until getting test e 300 recently. I've tried three different injection sites(gluten, thigh, delt), three different needle lengths and I was only pushing 0.5ml twice a week. Post injection 12 hours I would start to develope a raised red area with a hard lump that would last anywhere from two days to going on five days now. Before this I have ran their primo and test e 250 with good results.
I had the same issues with their finished test E 250 almost exactly 2 years ago. I had brought it up but no one could give an exact answer to why the pip was happening. I also bought test e raws and brewed up about 10 vials that lasted about a year with no pip. Stored the raws in a vacuum sealed bag inside a mason jar in the freezer. Brewed some the other month and the pip was definitely there. I’ve heard something about the raws oxidizing after a period of time but don’t know enough to understand what, why, or how it’s happening. Just my experience with it. I pin ed and the pip is way less with smaller quantities FYI

Related to the stealth, I won’t address the point until Panda answers me back, I don’t want to risk the OPSEC
Don’t worry, anyone who has bothered to even skim the last 30 pages of this thread knows why things aren’t arriving stealth. If they don’t know it’s because they didn’t bother to learn.

Package came unstealth end of Jan
Pandas answer: “Your order was reshipped through a domestic reshipper. So the packaging was adequate for it coming from inside the United States”

Basically the stealth method will be always adequate and will depend on the situation, please stop asking questions trough the open forum about stealth/stealth methods for the behalf of the other members OPSEC.

hey ollie, now you here and so eager to bring to the table....why don't you try to solve the carbamic acid problem with your test e? it is a problem which is NOT present on pharma grade and people here just seem to say like "oohh well, I will live with it, me ThouGh GUy, mE nO puSsY unga unga". It has been going on for a while and it is your fault as a source. And it is not something happening to a random and marginal compound nobody sane use daily like dhb, it is fucking test e, your super seller. I said "fuck it, will use test c instead, BUT given your test c doesn't gets me to test e levels....I am between a rock and a hard place (or whatever the fuck it is said, not native). If I were you I would spend some time trying to solve it. Just my two cents.

Last edited:
hey ollie, now you here and so eager to bring to the table....why don't you try to solve the carbamic acid problem with your test e? it is a problem which is NOT present on pharma grade and people here just seem to say like "oohh well, I will live with it, me ThouGh GUy, mE nO puSsY unga unga". It has been going on for a while and it is your fault as a source. And it is not something happening to a random and marginal compound nobody sane use daily like dhb, it is fucking test e, your super seller. I said "fuck it, will use test c instead, BUT given your test c doesn't gets me to test e levels....I am between a rock and a hard place (or whatever the fuck it is said, not native). If I were you I would spend some time trying to solve it. Just my two cents.
Hi arg69!
First i want to address a couple of points from my point of view:

How do we know that Carbamic acid is the one causing the problem? From what i read people point out at different kinds of acids, i just want to know where this comes from.
The problem is not present in every batch, just in some batches, that’s why i would like to know where the correlation of Carbamic Acid to PIP comes from, a certain batch was analyzed and it was found present?

End of my questions.

Since this question is causing interest, i will forward this to Panda as the previous questions and i will get back to you guys as per usual once i get an answer.

Hi arg69!
First i want to address a couple of points from my point of view:

How do we know that Carbamic acid is the one causing the problem? From what i read people point out at different kinds of acids, i just want to know where this comes from.
The problem is not present in every batch, just in some batches, that’s why i would like to know where the correlation of Carbamic Acid to PIP comes from, a certain batch was analyzed and it was found present?

End of my questions.

Since this question is causing interest, i will forward this to Panda as the previous questions and i will get back to you guys as per usual once i get an answer.
that theory is jano's, he was interested as well and discovered that acid in one of his reports, don't know where it is.

Btw, whatever it is, carbamic acid or the chinese manufacturer stirring the powder with his dick in the factory....is something that needs to be addressed and corrected. A source like this, with the amount of money it makes can not just say "well, some batches have it, some not".

Glad you are willing to put this forward to panda bro, you a legit guy

that theory is jano's, he was interested as well and discovered that acid in one of his reports, don't know where it is.

Btw, whatever it is, carbamic acid or the chinese manufacturer stirring the powder with his dick in the factory....is something that needs to be addressed and corrected. A source like this, with the amount of money it makes can not just say "well, some batches have it, some not".

Glad you are willing to put this forward to panda bro, you a legit guy
No problem!
I only pointed out this to see if this was a correlation of X, Y, Z batch are causing PIP = in X, Y and Z this “F” acid was found, it that case is going to be easier to point out the source of the problem.
Probably Panda will have a better answer that me since he’s the one who deals with the factories on a daily basis.

the thing now is for panda to find out where the fuck is that acid coming from in the manufacturing process
The presence of this acid it’s “normal” since it is used to esterify steroids during their production, why it is still present at the end of the process is what should be looked into.
But at least the presence of this it’s common and it’s not caused by cross contamination.

Now i will wait for Pandas answer.

Can anyone spoon feed me the latest test result on the primo raws that a member had tested lol? I only saw primo raws from Dragon under the testing section *98% pure*

Pandas answer: “Your order was reshipped through a domestic reshipper. So the packaging was adequate for it coming from inside the United States”

Basically the stealth method will be always adequate and will depend on the situation, please stop asking questions trough the open forum about stealth/stealth methods for the behalf of the other members OPSEC.
Appreciate the effort but...

First I am not living in the US.
Second I already got my answer by email through Melody or Panda which was (copy paste): "I apologize for the stealth aspect of your order. We are correcting the stealth issue immediately. We ran out of the materials for stealth for about a week. Instead of choosing to not ship the orders, we still decided to. Again I apologize for that".
Third: If you read again, I didn't ask any question about the stealth. I asked members if they had any issue about the quality of the finished products.

Cheers
Dani

Appreciate the effort but...

First I am not living in the US.
Second I already got my answer by email through Melody or Panda which was (copy paste): "I apologize for the stealth aspect of your order. We are correcting the stealth issue immediately. We ran out of the materials for stealth for about a week. Instead of choosing to not ship the orders, we still decided to. Again I apologize for that".
Third: If you read again, I didn't ask any question about the stealth. I asked members if they had any issue about the quality of the finished products.

Cheers
Dani
Hi Dani!
In that case it’s different, Panda answered thinking you were from the USA.
That’s why normally when there is an issue it’s appreciated to get an answer from customer service first.

The second part was a general statement because lately people were posting too much info about stealth/shipping.

Thanks for posting Melody’s answer!
Cheers.